Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Cooking Class

The Naruto gang runs into some trouble. It's something so terrible, so horrible, it will take all of their will-power to defeat. Do you know what that is?....High School. (Normal pairings, though not the main plot or anything. TOTAL COMEDY!)

Chapter 6 - Cooking Class

Chapter 6 - Cooking Class
This chapter is an only boys one, but only includes Sasuke, Naruto, Lee, and Kakashi. Hope you get a few laughs out of this one! ^_^
_______________________________________________________________

It was the first day they all get to cook, and everyone was excited. Even Sasuke, which is hard to believe.

When they all took their seats, the teacher lazily got up out of her desk. "Ok class, before we start cooking, we are going to review on what we are going to do so no one..NARUTO...will blow something up...again!"

The whole class moaned in unison. With that, Naruto, Sasuke, Lee, and Kakashi fell asleep. (Yes, in my story, Kakashi is actually a teenager, about the same age as everyone else)

The bell rang and everyone (who wasn't asleep), took their food they made themselves to lunch. The four boys woke up to a screaming teacher. "Well, since you guys were sleeping the whole time, I'm making you stay from lunch and do everything we went over in class. I'm leaving, so you can eat whatever you make, and NARUTO.." The teacher yelled to the blonde boy.

"Y-yes?"

"Please don't burn down the school again!" And with that, she left.

"Holy hell!" Kakashi yelled as he turned around.

"What!?" The three boys said.

"What the heck are those!?" Kakashi pointed to a white box-shaped thing.

"I dunno!" Naruto squinted his eyes at the weird object like it was from another detention.

"Oh! I know, its called a Stoop!" Lee pointed as-a-matter-of-factly. (if you guys are catching on, the stoop is actually the Stove!)

"I'll go research it in the library, Naruto and Sasuke, come with me!" Lee said as he grabbed the collars of the two boys shirts and dragged them out of the classroom.

Kakashi was left alone with a high-tec machine.. Not good! He examined it for a moment and noticed some knobs. "Hmmm?" he said as he turned the dial as high as it could go. "Nothing happened...what’s this?" He came across the "ON" button. Without another second going by, Kakashi pressed it and fire jetted from the top of the "stoop" and almost touched the ceiling.

"Ohhhh...Ahhhhh!" Kakashi's eyes widened at the sight. He took in the moment for a while, and decided to turn it off. At that moment, The three boys returned, looking madder than ever.

"I said I was sorry!" Naruto pleaded.

"I don't care, but snooping through all of the librarians special magazines is no excuse!" Lee pouted as Sasuke looked irritated to the point of death.

"Kakashi, did you figure out how it works?" Sasuke asked, walking closer to the stoop.

"Oh my gosh! You guys, you going to flip I mean your going to flip!" Kakashi was babbling on.

"Just show us already!" Naruto said in excitement.

After saying that, Kakashi walked back over to the stoop and pushed the "ON" button. Flames burst out, and the three boys jumped back.

"Eh? Isn't it awesome!?" Kakashi was flipping out.

"Um, I think I wet my pants." Lee said, slightly embarrassed.

With the flames still shooting out, kakashi pulled out a frying pan and cracked an egg. He put the inside of the egg on the pan and stopped. "Now what do I do?" Kakashi hesitated.

"I guess you just throw it in there." Sasuke put his finger on his chin, pondering.

"Well, here it goes!" Kakashi said, and threw the pan and egg into the fire. It cracked, sizzled, and sparked.

"So how do we know when its done?" Naruto asked, whiping the sweat from the forehead, obviously, the heat was way to hot for the tiny room.

"I dunno, lets check on it.." Said Kakashi as he pushed the "OFF" button. The flames retreaded and the boys starred.

"Where the hell is it!?" Naruto was looking around.

"The stupid Stoop burt it to a crisp!" Lee banged his head off the nearby table.

"Class starts in five minutes, we need something to show the teacher, NOW!" Sasuke yelled.

"I got it! Naruto, go to Icharaku's, and buy some ramen, don't care what kind, just bring it back here! GO!" Kakashi yelled, and without arguing, Naruto left.

one minute ti'll class

"Oh my gosh! He's not going make it!" Kakashi was pacing back and fourth.

"I have faith in him!" Lee added, "If he does not show up, I will do fifty laps around the shcool in my underwear!"

Kakashi tought for a moment, "Gosh, I would pay to see that...Naruto, you better not show up!" But unfortunately, Naruto came running down the hall like a maniac, and reached for the door, and was so excited to get in, he didn't push, thus slamming his face on the door.

"Naruto! You clutz! Hurry up!" Lee said as he opened the door and let Naruto in. Just then the bell rang.

Naruto didn't care if the bell rang, cause he wanted to tell his friends his story. "Ok, I was debating on to get either the beef ramen, or the chicken ramen, so I was all, What the heck, so I decided to order a combo, and I-"

"Shut up Naruto!" Sasuke yelled as he hit the back of Naruto's head.

"Hey-" Naruto shut up as the female teacher walked in, partly amazed that the room wasn't a burt up pile of ash.

"Ok, what did you make?" She asked.

"Uh, Ramen!" Kakashi said as he look at Naruto who had the food.

"You guys are such idiots!" The teacher yelled! "For crying out loud, if you were going to try to buy the ramen, the least you could do was get rid of the evidence!" She smacked her head with her palm.


"What are you talking about?" Naruto said, getting up out of his chair.

"Well, you didn't bother taking it out of the bag that says "THANK YOU" on it!" She put her hands on her hips.

Naruto looked from her to the bag in his hand. "Oh crud!" he said out loud.

"You dobe!" Lee and Sasuke said in unison as Kakashi slapped himself.

"F" She said, and walked out of the classroom.

The four boys looked from one to another, and sighed deeply.

"Well, I'm sick of this crap. Who wants to raid through all her stuff!?" Naruto said greedily. Surprisingly, the three other boys smiled evilly and agreed to skip class and have some fun.

__________________________________________________________________

"Naruto, is it ready yet!" Lee said as he hid in a bush in the front of the school.

"Almost!" Naruto said as he shook Baking Soda over some bird seed. "Ok, ready!" And with that, he ran behind the bush with the three others and waited patiently.

Oddly enough, a bird came fluttering down and landed next to the seed. It peaked its head up a few time, and finally started to pick at the conveniently placed food.

"Sweet! Its eating!" Lee said in excitement.

As the bird ate quietly, the boys noticed that it was getting oddly bigger in size.

"It looks like a balloon." Sasuke said, mentally laughing.

"Shhh!" Its going to happen...look!" Kakashi pointed to the bird who looked like it was having a heart attack. It was getting really big, and just when you think it couldn't get any bigger.....IT BLEW UP!

"AWESOME!" The three boys yelled together, as pieces of bird dropped to Earth.

"I still don't get how it blew up!?" Naruto crossed his arms.

"Birds can't burb, dobe! So all the air gathers inside of it until it just pops!" Sasuke said, getting up and stretching.

Kakashi got up and added, "Its violent, and educational...But mostly violent!" He laughed.

This was quite an interesting day at school.

________________________________________________________________________

Yup! I finally got it, and this time, it didn't actually happen at my school. (But I wish it did). Sorry I didn't include the girls, they will be in the next chapter. And sorry this was poorly written, I was laughing the whole time, and didn't bother trying to make it sound good... I'm hopeless -_-'

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment