Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Skipping School is fun

The Naruto gang runs into some trouble. It's something so terrible, so horrible, it will take all of their will-power to defeat. Do you know what that is?....High School. (Normal pairings, though not the main plot or anything. TOTAL COMEDY!)

Chapter 7 - Skipping School is fun

Chapter 7 - Skipping School is fun
Finally, now we get to stay with the girls, but I have to edmit, I could help but make this with the guys too! ^_^ Just too funny! Ok, here we go!
__________________________________________________________



While the guys were doing their cooking, the girls of the group had study hall, which consists of Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and Ten Ten. Since they had it for one and a half hours due to reconstruction, the girls decided to ditch school, and come back later.

They all went to Sakura's house because her parents were away and she had a pool. All in their perfect two piece swimsuits.

"This is great, tanning and ditching school is so fun!" Tenten said evilly.

"Toatally!" Said Sakura and Ino, who were resting of rafts in the middle of the water. (it was an above ground pool if anyone was wondering, so its sort of small)

"I t-think this is wrong." A shy Hinata said, while perched on a lawn chair, taking in the suns rays.

"Oh hush! You know you want to look your best for Naruto, am I right?" Ino said, turning carefully on her raft, but not careful enough. She let out a yelp as she plunged into the cold water.

"Haha! Ino, your such a dork!" Sakura laughed, but rolled right off of the raft as well.

Sakura came up first, gasping for air. Then Ino flopped herself back onto the raft, but felt a small draft... Hm?

"Hey, Tenten?" Hinata whispered.

"Yeah?" Tenten whispered back.

"Why does Ino wear underwear underneath her swimsuit?"

Tenten's eyes widened and fixed on Ino who was still coughing up water. Tenten began into a laughing fit, and held her sides from the pain.

"What?!" Hinata was getting angry, although she never really got mad at her friends before.

"Haha! Hinata, have you noticed that Ino skin is super dark because she tans a lot?" Tenten said, ceasing her laughter.

"Yeah, so?" Hinata was getting irritated.

"Well, she never tans naked, so..well..did you notice her bottoms of her swimsuit floating off to the side?" Tenten started laughing again.

Hinata jerked towards Ino again, and gasped. She started laughing so hard, no one has ever seen her do before.

Ino's bottoms came off and she was so tan everywhere else, that her bear butt was white as snow, and it made her look like she was wearing underwear.

"Ino! Put your shorts back on, no one needs to see that!" Sakura closed her eyes, as Ino scurried to grab her shorts and put them back on.



With the Boys

They were all standing at the outside gate of the school.

"Ok now that we have successfully blown up a bird and ditched school, what do you want to do?" Kakashi said excited for their next adventure.

"Whatever it is, it better not be a board game!" Naruto huffed.

"You just jealous because I beat you at Pretty-Pretty-Princess!" Lee laughed.

Kakashi and Sasuke sweat dropped and shrugged the images of Lee wearing plastic earrings, and acting like a girl.

"I have an idea." Kakashi said calmly, gathering all the boys attention. "Well, why don't we go..."

"Go where, what do we do!?" Naruto was jumping up and down, so excited he almost farted. ( XD )

"We go...Pantie-radding.." Kakashi got this perverted look in his visible eye. (if you guys don't know, it means going to someone’s house and going through their underwear)

All the boys looked from one to the other, except Sasuke of course.

"You have got to be kidding me?" He growled.

"Sucks for you cause were going!" Naruto yelled as he grabbed the collar of Sasuke's shirt and dragged him off to the nearby houses.

"Which one should we go to?" Lee asked, looking from one house to the next.

"THAT ONE! THAT ONE!" Naruto screamed, as he pointed to a house that was decorated with flowers. "Definatly a woman living there!"

"Fine, lets go!" Kakashi said while creeping to the second floor window, with Lee and Naruto close behind, and Sasuke trailing far from them.

They all gathered chakra to their feet, and walked up the side of the building. Lee made it to the window first and gripped the window frame.

"Arg! Its stuck!" Lee whispered, yanking at it.

"Your doing it all wrong, let me see." Naruto said and gave it a good tug, but no success.

"You guys are retarded, get out of the way!" Kakashi said, and tried at the stubborn window. But to no avail.

"Ahh! This is hopeless!" Naruto whispered and screamed at the same time, as his face was plastered to the window, along with Kakashi and Lee.

"Need a hand?" The three boys jumped at the sudden voice, thus falling to the ground.

The window opened from the inside and Sasuke's head popped out.

"Sasuke!? What the hell! How did you get in there!?" Naruto shouted, and started running up the side of the house again.

"The front door, it was left open, dobe!" Sasuke said cooly. The three boys jumped into the dark room and they all snuck to the the dresser. Kakashi picked a drawer, because he had the most experence (lolz), and pulled it out slowly.

"We hit the jack-pot!" Kakashi whispered in excitement, as he pulled out some underwear.

To the boys surprise, the undies were large, VERY large indeed. Suddenly, the light flicked on and a haunting voice screeched in their ears.

"What are you doing with my bloomers!?" Tsunade yelled, a bat firmly in her hand. The boys were dumbstruck, and couldn't move. "I was expecting this from Jiraiya, but you!? You even got Sasuke with you. How sad, I will have to teach you a lesson!"

Before she could even walk twards them, the boys were out and gone.

"RUN YOU IDIOT, SHE'S GOING TO CATCH US!" Kakashi yelled as he pushed Naruto to the ground and kept running.

Hey, don't leave me!" Naruto screamed, and started running again.


Back to the girls

They were all so bored that they started singing,..badly!


Sakura:

I'm a gangster, I'm a straight-up G

Ino:

The gangster life, is the life for me.

Hinata:

Shooting people by day, selling drugs by night,

Tenten:

Being a gangster is Hella-tight!


All the girls fell to the soft grass and laughed.

"I'm board again.." Ino said lazily. All the girls sighed in annoyance.


Back to the boys again


They were all back to point-A, and were looking for another house.

"I'm picking this time Naruto!" Kakashi yelled, and Naruto just crossed his arms, and huffed. "Here!" Kakashi stopped at a white house, fairly clean.

The boys walked to the front door, and quietly turned the knob.

"No one's in here, we can go straight in." Kakashi said with relief.

They flung the door open and examined their surroundings.

"Ya know, we could go through their clothes, but why not examine the whole house?" Lee suggested.

"Lets do it!" Naruto said, grabbing Sasuke by the arm and dragging him upstairs, somewhere. Lee and Kakashi followed slowly behind.

They made their way to a small bathroom that had a light pink theme to everything. Naruto was going through the cupboards and came across something.

"What the heck is this!?" Naruto shouted, holding the thing in his hand.

"I dunno." The three other boys said in unison. They examined the object, it was long, about the size of your finger and had a colorful rapper around it, which Naruto automatically ripped off.

"Let me see that!" Lee said grabbing it, and Naruto getting more from the cubbard. (If you guys stiff haven't found out yet...well, its one of them feminine objects. Lets just leave it at that.)

Naruto haned one to Kakashi and offered one to Sasuke, but he said no. Naruto pulled the string, hoping for a secret compartment to come out, but he just pulled out some cotton-like stuff. Lee followed his example and did the same thing.

Kakashi was throwing it around and hitting Sasuke with it, while Naruto was dipping it in water and watching it expand. Lee shoved it up his noise and was running around saying it was stuck.

Boys screams could be heard from outside...uh oh!


Girls

"Did you hear that!?" Tenten said as she sat up, lifting her shades off her eyes. The three girls sat up and looked around.

"I t-think it's coming from your house, Sakura." Hinata announced, getting up.

"Lets go check it out!" Sakura said, running to her house with the three girls following close behind.

Boys

"Oh my gosh, its stuck!" Lee screamed, trying to yank the cotton-thingy out of his noise, while Kakashi threw it too hard and it got stuck on a high shelf, him unable to reach. Naruto accidentally clogged the sink with about ten of the cotting-thingys.

"Uh, guys?" Sasuke yelled with a picture frame in his hand.

"What is it?" Kakashi said, jumping again, trying to grab the misplaced cotton-thingy.

"T-....this is Sakura's house." He said trailing off as the three boys whiped their heads to face him. Not another second past when they heard the screams of a girl.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING IN MY HOUSE!?" Came a scream from a pink-haired teenager.

"More importantly, what are you guys doing with Sakura's tampons!?" Ino yelled.

"What’s a tampon?" An interested Lee asked. Tenten sighed, knowing he will have to find out sooner or later. She walked up to him and signaled the three other boys to come too. She whispered to them exactly what they are for and why.

A blush came up on Sasuke's and Kakashi's face, while Naruto fainted. Lee got a bloody noise, perfect timing to have a tampon up your noise. He used all his strength to pull it out, and threw it quickly.

Unknowing to him, he threw it on a poor little Hinata who's face grew wide as a bloodily thing came at her. She screamed and jumped to the side, causing Tenten to bump into the wall, causing the misplaced cotton-thingy to fall from the shelf. Right in Kakashi's hair.

"GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT!" He yelled, running is circles, and Tenten and Sakura were searching through his hair.

Naruto still laid on the floor, soon joining him was an unconscious Hiniata. Lee was running to the mirror, and whined about his beautiful noise being streatched. While Sasuke still stood where he stood before Tenten told him.

It was a mad house. Finnaly,when it was nighttime, Sakura mannaged to calm everyone down. Six of them were in the living room watching a movie, while a certain two were outside.

Naruto and Hinata were sitting on a nearby bench having a cute conversation, when Naruto inched his way closer to her.

"N-Naru-" Before she could even finish, he locked lips with hers. Passionately, they had their first kiss. (With the exception of the whole Naruto and Sasuke thing.)

They deepened the kiss, and finally parted, needing air.

"OH YEAH!" Jiraiya said, popping out of a trash can, while writing down a few notes. "Ok, do it again, but take he top off."

"Shut up you idiot! D you want them to hear us?!" Sai said, knocking down the trash can with Jiraiya still in it, as it rolled down the opposite street.


__________________________________________________
Hehe! Did you like it? I give lots of credit to Konohasdarkshadow, for giving me the idea! Thank you, and I hope you liked the chapter.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment