Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Get In At Any Costs, 007 Style

The Naruto gang runs into some trouble. It's something so terrible, so horrible, it will take all of their will-power to defeat. Do you know what that is?....High School. (Normal pairings, though not the main plot or anything. TOTAL COMEDY!)

Chapter 8 - Get In At Any Costs, 007 Style

Chapter 8 - Get In At Any Costs, 007 Style
Ok, this is the next chappie. Hope you like it!^^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"WHAT THE HELL!" Tenten yelled as she jumped off the couch, tripping over Sasuke on the floor. Making him turn quickly and smack Naruto in the face, causing Naruto to jerk upward, and bang his head off the coffee table.

"What was that for!?" Naruto screams.

"WE SLEPT IN!" Sakura said as she ran around her house in circles.

"Ok, don't panic!" Lee said, trying to calm everyone down. "Don't panic..d-don't..don't...OH MY GOD WERE DEAD!!"

Kakashi lazily got up and smacked Lee in the back of the head. "I think we all know who to blame for this." He said, and quickly turned to Naruto.

"Wha- MY FAULT!? I'M NOT THE ONE WHO WANTED TO GO PANTIE-RAIDING!" Naruto defended himself.

"Ok, since Naruto's an @$$-tard, we have to sneak back into class, or else our teacher will call out houses." Sasuke said, rubbing his temples.

"Hey! Shut the hell up!" Naruto yelled, but was brutally slapped in the face by Sakura and Tenten. "OWEE!"

"Well, count me out. I'm staying home." Ino said and walked out the door.

"Hey, can anyone drive?" Hinata asked shyly. (of course! XD)

"Uhhh?" All eight people said in unison.

"No big deal, the school is only ten miles away, we don't have a car, school started an hour and a half ago, and WHERE THE HELL IS KAKASHI!?" Tenten yelled!

Just then, Kakashi walked out with a carton of milk in his hand. "Hehe... Milk...Moo!"

Everyone sighed and bolted off.

In the streets, there were very little people, seeing as how its very early in the morning.

"Can we stop and get some food? PWEESE!" Naruto begged as he huffed, and slowed down his running through the town.

"NO!" The rest said.

"PLEEEESE!?" Naruto begged again.

The next thing you know, they are at McDonalds waiting in line.

"Cinnamon Melt"

"Cheese burger"

"Pancakes"

"Shut up!"

"Diet coke"

"In the morning?"

"It wakes me up!"

"Biscuit"

"Does it come with a toy"

"SHUT UP!" Sasuke yelled, quitting the group, and the whole building.

They finally got their food, and ran off, chugging and slamming down food like animals.

"Damnit! They forgot my straw again!" Naruto hissed.

Now the streets were getting packed, and it was hard for the group to stay together.

"Where’s Lee?!" Kakashi yelled over the crowd. Everyone looked around, but found no Lee in sight.

"Ug, we have to find him." Sakura moaned.

Everyone split up in different directions, searching stores, streets, and gutters. Hey, it never surprises me what Lee can get himself into.

Sasuke and Naruto went around town, and just as they were about to give up, they heard a faint noise.

" ...help... "

"What was that?" Sasuke said, turning in all directions.

"LOOK UP!" Naruto pointed. Sasuke jerked his head up to see Lee hanging from his underwear, on top of the flag pole.

"HAHA! THATS GATTA SUCK!" Naruto pointed and laughed.

"That IS pretty cheesy!" Sasuke grinned evilly.

"Just get me down!" Lee pleaded.

The rest of the group comes by and Sakura comes up. "Someone hung Lee from a flag pole? THATS HORRIBLE!"

"Yeah!" Kakashi started, "All we need now is Santa crashing into an ice cream man, who was delivering free treats to orphans on Christmas eve!"

"I say we leave him, too much weight." Tenten said, putting her hand on her hip.

"Yeah!" The rest of the group said, and left the poor Lee to a day of crack-soars.

"GO TO HELL!" You could just parley hear Lee screaming.

"Already there my boy!" Kakashi laughed and waved goodbye.


The rest of the team made their way to the forest. All they had to do was cut right through it and they'll be there in no time, right?...WRONG!

Naruto was fooling around and throwing around rock he picked up. He threw it at Kakashi, and it hit him in the head, causing him to fall in his face.

He got up, and screams, "Oh no! A 3oz size rock! My one weakness!" and pretended to faint.

"Stop fooling around!" Sakura screams! With Tenten to her right, and Hinata to her left.

"Sakura's right! SHUT UP!" Sasuke yells. And suddenly, a light bulb struck the top of his head. He quickly raced to the girls and Kakashi and whispered something.

"Wha-What are you guys talking about?" Naruto said sheepishly. Twitching when he seen the evil faces from the rest of his friends. "What are you doing...S-stay away from me! ....AHHHHHHH!"

The next thing you know, Naruto is tied to a tree with sox in his mouth. Who's sox you might ask? None other than Kakashi's... Ug. *shivers*

Now they finally arrived at the school, but knew that they had security cameras all around. even if you used some type of jutsu, it would be ineffective.

"Aww! Why can't they just trust us and not have to use cameras?!" Kakashi whined.

"Because you touch yourself at night, NOW COME ON!" Sakura yelled and ran to the other side of the building. Still, the others shocked at the blunt comments Sakura gave.

They walked to a window and peeked inside. They couldn't see what room it was, but there was defiantly no one in it.

Please insert 007 music

They opened the window, and Sasuke made his way in first. Sakura quietly jumped through the window as well. Just then, they knew darn well what room they were in... The boys bathroom.

"No way! I'm not going in there!" Hinata screamed.

"Come on! You have to!" Tenten said, somewhat embarrassed too.

"Forget it, I'm going home." She said. And with that, she was gone.

Before they knew any better, there were footsteps coming for the door. Everyone scattered into a stall, except Tenten because there were no stalls left.

"Let me in. Let me in!" She banged at the door. She turned quickly to see the principal glaring at her.

"Tenten?! What are you doing in the MENS restroom!?" He yelled, and dragged the poor Tenten out and to the office.

The rest of the group, which was very small indeed, sighed in relief.

"Wow, five gone, three left." Sasuke murmured.

The three remaining students quietly exited, and made their way towards the gym. Quietly wondering to themselves why they didn't see anyone in the halls.

"We can do this! Almost there!" Sakura said in excitement.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" Yelled an angry principal.

"shoot." The three said under their breath.

They turned, only to gasp at what they say. The principal had Naruto, Lee, Hinata, and Tenten.

"TRAITORS!" Kakashi yelled.

"Haha! After ditching me in the forest, you deserve it." Naruto laughed.

"Naruto," Sasuke started. "I've been meaning to tell you this for a long time... Shut...the hell up... you fuzz-bag!"

"That’s enough, both of you." Sakura said aloud.

"Well, time for your punishment." Said the angry principal. He slapped his hands together, which made the three other teens wince, and he mumbled something to himself.

POOF!

There, standing where the principal had once stood, now stood a laughing Ino.

"What the hell!?" The three said in unison.

"Haha! We got you good!" Ino laughed.

"I didn't realize it, until Ino filled me in." Tenten said seductively.

"What are you talking about!?" Sakura screams, echo's through the empty halls could be heard.

"Your morons! Its SATURDAY! No school!" Lee pointed out, laughing.

"What!?" The three said again.

"Boy, you must have been seriously drunk last night to not realize that it was Friday. Does that answer your question?" Ino asked.

"We didn't ask any questions!" Sasuke yelled.

Lee stomped his way over to Sasuke. "Ya know, Logic has a brother... his name is.. SHUT THE HELL UP!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

WOW, Ok, I know it wasn't the best, I was running low on funny today. And to be honest, I hate swearing, but I know its more funny if its cursing and swearing. Now, give me about a week or so, and I'll have enough good experience, to have another chalk-full funny story.^^

And credit goes to pizza24 for the idea! Thank you so very much for that!

ANNOUNCEMENT

Ok, I've been having writers block, and I need some funny plots! If any of you have requests, don't hesitate to ask! If you want this story to keep going, please help as much as you can! THANK YOU!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment