Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Quote Me

The Naruto gang runs into some trouble. It's something so terrible, so horrible, it will take all of their will-power to defeat. Do you know what that is?....High School. (Normal pairings, though not the main plot or anything. TOTAL COMEDY!)

Chapter 9 - Quote Me

Chapter 9 - Quote Me
OK, if your wondering, this is the story "An Ordinary Day At School? Yeah Right!" But like I said, it was completely and utterly stupid. So I changed it! I hope you like the new name! Another reason I changed it was because schools coming to an end where I live, and I'm not going to have enough inspiration for school funnies. So This way, I can make ones in, and out of school! What you will see in this chapter is full of quotes. So you might recognize some of them! For those of you that gave me ideas for my chapters. I'll put it in the next on. Promise! Enjoy!^^

______________________________________________________________________________

"SASUKE! SASUKE, SASUKE, SASUKE!!!" Naruto yelled at the top of his voice, running through the Uchiha home like a mad-man.

"What is it already?!" Sasuke said, obviously very annoyed.

Sasuke and Naruto were on a mission to take care of a one year old baby boy, while the parents were out. Sasuke had to take him, unless you want the baby eating ramen and jumping out of the window at Naruto's house. Once again, Sasuke’s parents are away on vacation.

"OK OK!! I was looking for some food, and I didn't know what babies liked to eat, so I got out some gummy bears-"

"YOU GAVE AN INFANT GUMMY BEARS!?" Sasuke screams, "Don't you know they can't chew yet!?

"Well, no… some… twenty… Why do you ask?. But anyway," Naruto continued, "Look! The gummy bears are making-out!" Naruto says while squeezing the two bears together, making it look like they were kissing.

Sasuke throws him palm in his face, and whips the frustrated sweat off his brows. "I hate you... with so much intensity.”

“Aww! Thank you Sasuke! Your so sweat!” Naruto sarcastically says, waving his hips into the air like a teen girl.

“Ya know what Naruto? I think when you were a baby your Mom dropped you on your head, then fed you a bottle of stupid juice, then sucked your brain out with a vacuum.”

Naruto stood there for a moment. And another moment. And pretty much five whole minutes straight. “Your saying my mom hit me with a vacuum and gave me orange juice?”

“Ahh!” Sasuke lunges at Naruto, who swiftly dodges and falls on the couch on purpose. Sasuke turns around and flips Naruto off before he turned on his heel and went for the babies room.

He came back in with the tiny little baby in his hands. Sasuke then set him gently on the couch and turned on the TV.

“I wanna pick what we’re watching!” Naruto yells and grabs the remote. He flips through the channels until he lands on something he would call, ‘good’.

“NARUTO! The kid can’t watch Scarface! Too graphic, your idiot!” Sasuke yells and turns to Disney, which was playing Micky Mouse.

They all settle in, the baby inbetween both boys, probably for the better if they don’t sit next to each other, and the TV not too loud, and not too soft.

At the commercial, Naruto has to ruin the silence and talk, as usual. “You know what's weird. Donald Duck never wore pants. But whenever he's getting out of the shower, he always put a towel around his waist. I mean, what is that about?”

Sasuke starts beating his head up against the wall. “Please, for Gods sake, SHUT UP!”

Naruto crosses his arms, and sat back down next to the child. “This is so boaring, can’t we go to the park or something?!”

“Naruto, do you know how wrong that would be like for two teen boys to be walking through the park with a one year old baby boy?” Sasuke said, his brow twitching angrily.

Naruto thought for a moment, and another, and another. “Ohhhh! That’s wrong!”

“I need an aspirin.” Sasuke rubbed his temples, trying to ease the pain.

He walks back in and falls onto the couch lazily.

Once again, Naruto breaks the silence, “Alright Sasuke, look. You're feeling a lot of pain right now. You're angry. You're hurting. Can I tell you what the answer is?

Sasuke nods slowly.

“Strip joint!” Naruto yells for the world to hear.

Before they knew it, they were partying like no end!

Now to the girls, a bit earlier!

Sakura and Hinata were assigned the same mission, but with an older boy. He is 7, but a lot more trouble.

“"It is cool to pee your pants!!!" Little ol’ Billy said, rolling on the ground.

“No its not! ‘Cause WE have to clean it up!” Sakura screams.

“P-please calm down Billy!” Hinata trys to grab the boy, but he runs, knocking over a vase in the process.

“THAT WAS A GIFT! YOUR GANNA PAY FOR THAT!” Sakura screams at the top of her lungs and bots for the boy.

“Sakura! No!” Hinata yells, and grabs Sakura’s arm. “We don’t want to hurt the boy!”

“Speak for yourself!” Sakura mumbles, one eye closed in frustration.

“How about we play hide-and-go-seek!?” Little Billy says, running in circles, defiantly high of sugar.

"How about I draw a line down your head so it looks like a butt!" Sakura gets out of Hinata’s grip and laughs.

“Come on Sakura! If we don’t get a good report, you and I can’t be in our schools cheerleading squad.” Hinata tries to reason with the pink haired monster.

“Well, I guess so.” Sakura admits to defeat and sighs.

"Cheerleaders are dancers who have gone retarded." Billy yells.

“THAT TEARS IT!” Sakura lunges for the boy and puts him in a head lock.

“Ek! Sakura, let him go!” Hinata tries to pry the girl off Billy.

The next thing anyone knew, Billy was waisted on the couch, hick-upping every so often.

“You gave him beer!?” Hinata questions.

“It's lite beer, and he's gonna throw it up anyway.” Sakura laughs, causing Hinata to grow a little aggravated.


“Ya know, Sakura. We could have just asked for help by Ino or something.” Hinata pointed out.

“Hinata, if I ever lost you I don't know what I would do. ... I'd probably move on, get another friend, but there would be a 15 minute period there where I would just be inconsolable.” Sakura said walking over to the phone.

Hinata stood there, thinking whether that was a compliment or an insult.

Back to the guys

The two boys got home, totally drunk, and very mature pictures stuck in their mind for a while. (if ya know what I mean. *wink wink*)

“D-dude… Sasuke… Oh my God. I can’t… I can’t feel my toes… OH MY GOD! Where are my toes… Oh… there they are!” Naruto flopped on the Uchiha couch. Sasuke dragging behind. “Man… Sasuke, the back of your head looks like a chicken…W-we need to take you to the vet or something… yeah.”

Sasuke cocked his head, and turned like a drunk truck-driver. “Take YOU to the vet!”

Before they knew it, they were both asleep. Naruto was hanging over the sofa, while Sasuke was still standing, but leaning on a wall, eyes closed.

Suddenly, Sasuke’s relaxation was cut short by a scream.

“Sasuke! Oh my God!” Naruto was running all over the house.

“What!? Gosh! Stop running, your going to break something.” Sasuke mumbled, rubbing his throbbing head.

“WHERE’S THE BABY!?” Was the ear piercing scream from that knuckle-head, Naruto.

With that, Sasuke’s eyes widened in horror. “What did you do with him!?”

Naruto picked up the sofa and looked under. “I dunno! Where is he!?” He dropped the sofa. And then turned, thus running into the wall.

“W-whats his name!?” Sasuke yelled, looking behind doors, and under beds.

“I think it’s Jeremy!” Naruto yelled.

“Jeremy!”

“Jeremy! You here?”

“Where are you Jeremy!?”

“Wait! I got an idea!” Naruto yelled, signaling Sasuke to stop. “… Marco?”

Sasuke’s brow started twitching.

Naruto shouted again, “Marko!?….Darn it! Your suppose to say Polo, Jeremy!”

“The kid doesn’t know how to play Marco-polo!” Sasuke shouted.

“I knew that!”

Itachi came downstairs, about to ask they what all the yelling was about, but when he seen Naruto shouting Marco-polo… He went back upstairs and pretend he didn’t see anything.

Now to the girls again

Darnit! Ino and Tenten aren’t home!” Sakura yelled, slamming the phone on the ground.

Little Billy was still on a sugar rush, running into things and slamming into walls and such.

Suddenly, the phone rang.

“Finnaly!” Sakura yells, running to the phone she threw on the floor. She pressed ON and started yelling, “INO! Where the heck were you!?”

“Sakura!? Is that you!? It’s Naruto!”

“Naruto? What do you want?” Sakura questioned.

“Naruto’s on the line?” Hinata called out.

“Yeah!” Sakura answered.

Naruto started blabbing on. “Sakura! I got drunk! My head hurts! I have stripper images running through my head! The baby won’t say polo!-”

“Calm down! Sheesh!” Sakura stated, “Now, tell me again… WHAT HAPPENED?!”

“Sasuke and I lost the baby we were suppose to take care of!”

“We’ll be right over!” Sakura said, hanging up the phone.

She told Hinata the whole story, and they both headed for the door. “Wait! What about the kid?” Hinata said, stopping pretty much on a dime.

“Oh yeah!” Sakura went over to Billy, who was feasting on her plants, and dragged him with them.

On the streets, they were dodging cars, people, and other obstacles in the way.

Sakura accidentally rammed into a large man. “There you are!”

The man looked at her like she was crazy. “Do I know you?”

“No, but that's where you are, you're there!” Sakura pointed to the ground. When the man looked, she bolted off, catching up the Hinata and Billy.

They ran as fast as their tiny little feminine legs could go. Finally reaching their destination. The Uchiha home.

Sakura kicked the door open to reveal two boys. One boys head was in a fish tank. The other boy was on the ceiling.

“What the heck are you guys doing!?” Sakura yelled, somewhat jokingly.

Sasuke climbed down and greeted the girls. “Who’s the kid?”

Sakura was obviously out of breath, Hinata noticed, so she took over. “We’re baby-sitting him, just as you are… or… are SUPPOSE to.”

Sasuke’s brow twitched, but Naruto came up behind Sasuke. Naruto’s hair was wet, because of the bobbing for little boys in the fish tank.

“Sup ladies! Thanks for coming!” Naruto waved to both girls. Hinata returned the wave, while Sakura was now on the ground, heaving from the immense running they did.

“Need a little help?” Sasuke joking said to Sakura, which earned his a scowl in return. He laughed, and held his hand out. She cautiously took it, and he pulled her up.

“Now, back to business.” Naruto said, almost like a business man at work. “We really need to find this kid.”

“Have you called his name?” Hinata asked shyly, obviously because of being around Naruto.

“Yeah.” Naruto answered.

“What about every room?” Sakura asked this time.

It was Sasuke’s turn to talk. “Every room except my brothers. But I really… don’t… think... That… Oh my God!” Sasuke pointed out the obvious, letting everyone else know.

Sakura tied Billy to a tree in the front yard, and followed the rest.

They all ran up the stairs, Naruto first in line. Which was a mistake, ‘cause he tripped, causing the rest of them to fall right behind him.

They regained their balance and ran towards the door that said, “Come in at your own risk” Which would obviously be Itachi’s.

Sasuke knocked the door open, revealing Itachi sitting on the floor painting his nails a light purple color. That earned him a few stares from the girls, but the boys knew already that Itachi was a little weird like that.

“Itachi! Where’s the baby!?” Sasuke yelled.

“Dear brother, what makes you think that I have the baby?” Itachi said, not taking his eyes off of his nails.

“Because you’re a devious little @$$ hole who likes to make his brothers life a living hell!” Sasuke pointed out the obvious. (no offence to any Itachi lovers out there. Believe me, I’m one of them^^)

“Why thank you, Sasuke.” Itachi laughed.

“Where is he!?” This time came from Sakura, causing shock to everyone else. Who knew she was so mean to people.

Later

Hinata, Sakura, and Sasuke were watching a movie while Naruto was starring down the two kids like a mad-man. His theory was that if he stares at them long enough, they will get bored and fall asleep.

“Hey, could you stare at them for a sec? I gotta pee.” Naruto wobbled back and fourth.

“You want me to stare at them for you?” Sasuke raised an eyebrow.

“I could pee in here.”

“I’ll stare!” Sasuke immediately took Naruto’s place and death-stared at the two
frightened kids.

While Sasuke was watching them, Sakura decided to try a new tactic. She walked over to them and sat next to Sasuke with an evil look in her eye. “If you guys get on one of my nerves while we’re watching you, you will both wake up tomorrow morning very confused in Cuba.”

The kids immediately started bobbing their head signaling a defiant yes.

Sasuke stared at her for a moment. “Woah, I would hate to get on your bad side.”

Sakura smiled and walked back over to Hinata.

“HOLY-SNOT!” Naruto yelled as he came running into the living room.

Sakura shot up and turned around. “What is it Narut-OOOO OH MY GOD!!” Sakura flew backwards away from the blonde haired boy.

Hinata slowly backed up next to Sakura.

“What is it?” Sasuke asked as he faced Naruto. “OH MY GOD!”

Naruto was all teary eyed. Apparently, there was this HUMUNGUS mole on the side of his face.

“MOLE!” Sasuke yelled, pointing at the thing.

Naruto almost started crying. “I know its-”

“MOLE!” Sasuke yelled again.

“Will ya sto-”

“MOLE!” Sasuke couldn’t seem to get a grip on himself.

Sakura came up behind him and slapped him up-side the head. “Stop!”

Sasuke nodded uneasily.

Naruto sighed and started again, “As I was saying I-”

“Mole.”

That went on for a while until it was dark, and they all decided to leave. Naruto decided to take the baby, just because Sasuke was still freaked up. Naruto and Hinata were leaving, while Sakura decided to say a little longer to make sure Sasuke was ok.

They all were on the steps on the front porch, making their way down, when Sasuke decided to try to say something nice. “It was nice to mole you -MEET YOU! Nice to meet you-mole!”

Sakura elbowed his side.

“Don’t say mole.” Sasuke said to himself.

“Stop.” Sakura nudged.

“I said mole.”

Naruto gave him a goodbye middle-finger, and went on his way.


________________________________________________________________________

Hehe, now do you get why I named this chapter “quote me”? haha! Did you recognize any of the ones? I hope you liked it.

I said this in my other story, but for those who don’t read that one, I’ll say it here too.

I’m leaving for a school trip to Washington DC May 10-13. So I’m not going to be able to update then. Don’t worry, I’ll be jotting down ideas while I’m there and I’m bound to get some GOOD ideas. Seeing as how I’m going to be around my goofy friends for three days straight! Lets hope the next chapter will be a funnier one! XD R&R would be nice. Thanx for reading! Biezzz!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on March 21, 2008, 11:13:15 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101ROTFLMFAO