Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - A Whole New World

The Naruto gang runs into some trouble. It's something so terrible, so horrible, it will take all of their will-power to defeat. Do you know what that is?....High School. (Normal pairings, though not the main plot or anything. TOTAL COMEDY!)

Chapter 10 - A Whole New World

Chapter 10 - A Whole New World
Ok now, I had a little contest, and shinypikachu2608 won it! This chapter is dedicated to her! I will give you a heads up on what is to come…. Those of you that like pokemon, this is the chapter for you!^^ Enjoy!


________________________________________________________________________


Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto were waiting for their beloved friend Kakashi to come… yeah, beloved… that’s a laugh!

“Where the hell is he! I swear, if I have to wait another freakin’ minute, I’m ganna kill somebody!” Naruto yells at the top of his lungs, pacing back and forth on the bridge they are suppose to meet at.

“Naruto, I swear, if you don’t shut up, I’m going to rip those whiskers right off your face!” Sakura screams in the blondes face.

Sasuke on the other hand, just watched the two bicker and yell. ‘Heck, I should sell tickets!’ Sasuke snickered at that last comment.

“Sakura, your ganna pay for what you just said!” Naruto yelled, throwing his fists in the air.

“I’d love to see you try!” Sakura retailed.

“Pinky!”

“Fat-boy!”

“Flat-chest!”

“Spiky haired little piece of-”

“Um, excuse me?” A tiny little voice came from behind the two.

Sakura and Naruto whipped their heads around while Sasuke just observed this small girl standing there. She was twiddling her fingers somewhat of a Hinata thing.

“Um? Hello! What can I do for ya?” Sakura said all innocently, trying to hide the fact that she was about to beat the living crud out of Naruto.

The shy girl took a step forward. She was a young girl, maybe twelve or thirteen. She had chocolate hair and eyes. (She’s not Tenten. Don’t get them confused) She smiled cutely and introduced herself. “My name is Violet. I was battling a wild Gangar and somehow ended up in this forest. Do you have any pokemon that could possible fly me home?”

“What? What the heck is a pokeman?” Naruto squinted his eyes shut.

“It’s pronounced Pokemon, and I’ll show you.” Violet reached into her bag and pulled out a red and white sphere thing.

“Come one out, Ballbe!” Violet threw the ball into the air and it suddenly started glowing. As if instinct, the three ninjas pulled out their kunai’s and held them in front of their chest. What they didn’t expect, was a tiny little animal-like creature come out.

“This is Ballbe, he is a miniature Venasaur, I think he had too much pokeblock and it made him shrink. Hehe.” Violet acted like it was so obvious.


“Oh my god! That things going to kill us! Run for the hills! Everybody for themselves!” Naruto bolts through the trees and whacks his head on a low branch. Knocking him out in the process.

“I’m sorry, but I have never heard of such things. What is it?” Sakura asked in question as Sasuke got off his stump to examine the tiny little pokemon, which intern, gave Sasuke a growl.

Violet sighed and took a glance at her wrist watch. “Oh no! I’m going to be late!” She whined.

“Calm down, where do you need to go? I can possibly take you there.” Sakura cooed the girl.

“Well, I’m suppose to have a very important pokemon battle in a place called…Konoha? I think that is what is it called.”

“Pokemon battle? I didn’t even know we had those in Konoha, let alone I had no idea there was a such thing as one.” Sasuke scratched his chin. “But anyway, I really don’t think that little shrimp can win any type of battle anyways.” Sasuke pointed to the little Venasaur.

“Take that back!” Violet shouted, “Ballbe can kick your @$$ in an instant!”

“Oh? Is that a threat? Then show me, show me what that … thing can do.” Sasuke challenged Ballbe who growled in acceptance.

“Ha! You do know you just dug your own grave, right?” Violet laughed.

“Maybe you should shut your hole, before I shut it for you.” Sasuke smirked, getting in battle position.

“Sasuke, no! We don’t have time for this.” Sakura trying to persuade the raven haired boy.

“Sakura is it?” Violet said, not taking her eyes off of Sasuke.

“Yeah?”

“Stay out of this!”

Sakura’s eyes widened. ‘What the heck, first she asks for a way home, and now she wants to fight Sasuke. I don’t get this chick!?’ Sakura’s inner self was ragging on, punching her fists at invisible targets.

“Grrraw!” Ballbe growled, standing firmly in place.

“Heh, it’s on now!” Sasuke leaped forward, a kunai firmly in his left hand. ‘Easy…’

“Grahya!” Ballbe jumps forward and head butts Sasuke. He stumbled backwards, holding his forehead in pain.

“What the heck! That tiny thing couldn’t have hurt me! That’s not possible!” Sasuke yelled.

“Well Mr. I-Know-Everything-About-Nothing, you should have thought about that before you challenged my Venasar!” Violet laughted. “Alright Ballbe, time to show him what you got… Solarbeam!”

Ballbe’s back started glowing a bright white color. It was sparkling with great intensity as it grew every second. As soon as it reached it’s limit, it shot a humongous laser-like beam at Sasuke. He on the other hand, was too astonished to move an inch. That mistake caused Sasuke to fly backwards into a tree. He hit it with much force, and slid slowly to the ground.

“Sasuke!” Sakura screamed, running to his aid.

“Serves you right!” Violet chuckled.

Sakura held out her hand, but Sasuke whipped it away and got up himself. “Training that thing isn’t hard to do! I could do it myself!” Sasuke huffed.

“Oh really?” The brunette wondered. “OK then, if your so smart, I’ll give you a three days to practice.”

“Huh?”

“What?”

“That’s right! I’m lending you my pokemon and you have to be able to train them.” With that, Violet pulled out three more pokeballs and threw them into the air. They sparkled and then three more pokemon came out.

“Ok Sasuke. You can borrow Bluey. He is my Dragonite, level 94. Hope he’s not too much trouble!” Violet smirked. Sasuke took the pokeball and the large dragon-like pokemon settled next to him.


“Sakura, you get Pixle, she’s a Vulpix. She is the most elegant of my pokemon. In fact, she won me 23 beauty contests herself.” Sakura grabbed the ball and a cute nine-tailed fox like dog came over to her legs and started rubbing them.


“Oh yeah, when the blonde dude wakes up, give him Pidgeot. I didn’t nickname her, but she is very good at the least. You have three days to train. Meet back in this exact spot.”


Violet pulled one last pokeball out and out came a ferret-like pokemon. “Come on Linoone, lets go. You too Bullbe!” With that, Violet disappeared into the leaves.

Sasuke and Sakura both looked from their pokemon to each other, and then back.

“So? Your Pixle, right?” Sakura bent down to pet the little fox. It snapped and tried biting Sakura’s hand. “Ahh!” Sakura screamed, and jumped into Sasuke’s arms.

“Woah! Sakura, calm down there. They can’t be that bad.” Sasuke put Sakura down and looked back at the large Dragon standing next to him. Somehow, it freaked him out. A big dragon, ten times bigger than him, starring at him like he was dessert.

“Ok,” Sasuke started. “Bluey, come here.” He demanted. Dragonite looked at him, their eyes met, almost like a duel of some sort. It then huffed and turned around, not facing it’s temporary master. “Hey! I said come here!” Sasuke shouted. That made Bluey angry. And trust me, you do not was that dragon angry. It’s face turned a deathly scary scold and it inhailed much air. The suddenly blew dragon breath on Sasuke.

“Eww!” Sakura and Sasuke said in unison.

“DUDE! WHO FARTED!?” Came a voice in the distance.

“Well, Naruto’s finnaly awake!” Sakura sighed.

“Naruto, we got ya a present.” Sasuke said and threw a ball at him. As usual, Naruto wasn’t prepared and the ball hit him smack-dab in the middle of the forehead causing him to fall backwards and a bird came flying out.

“Pidgeot, Naruto. Naruto, Pidgeot.” Sakura introduced.

“Wow! A pokemon!” Naruto was amazed.

“W-what!? You know what it is!?” The two said again in unison.

“Yeah, I watch the show all the time.” Naruto scratched the back of his head and laughed.

“You have to teach us, Naruto!” Sakura pleaded.

“Hey, you got a Vulpix, and Sasuke, you got a Dragonite. I wonder what my Pidgeot is like?” Naruto asked as he reached into his pocket. “Here Pidgeot!” Naruto shouted and threw a tiny square thing into the air. Pigeot swooped down and ate it in a split second.

“What was that?” Sakura asked.

“Pokeblock.”

“And… you carry that with you….why?” Sasuke’s brow raised.

“What? I like the taste!” Naruto rubbed his head again, causing Sasuke and Sakura to fall down in disgust.

“Well, now that Naruto’s done being stupid,” Sasuke stated, “Bluey, get back in your ball-thingy.” Sasuke held up the ball, but instead, the Dragonite blew another round of dragon breath.

“Ew! Who farted!?”

The three teens turned to find Kakashi pinching his noise.

They all grunt and leave Kakashi in the forest alone. “Was it something I said?”

___________________________________

Sakura is in front of her house, training alone with her borrowed Vulpix.

“This can’t be too hard.” Sakura whipped her forehead. “Vulpix, … Uh…” She looks inside a pokemon Manuel. “Um… Dig?”

Vulpix whips around and looks at her like she is crazy.

“Ok, um? How about… fly?”

The little fox glares at the pink-haired girl.

“For crying out loud, just do something!” Sakura screams.

Immediately, the tiny Vulpix rears back and blows a mild fire at her. Sakura screams and turns to run the other way, only to hit a pole all get knocked out.

___________________________________

Sasuke is at the training fields with his Dragonite named Bluey.

“Let me see you fly.” He demands.

The overly large dragon rolls its eyes and turns the other way.

“What the hell! Try take-down then!”

Still nothing from Bluey.

“Oh my freaking god! Just do something already!” Sasuke yells at the top of his lungs.

Dragonite turns to face the boy. It stares at him intensely as if they was trying to read the others mind. Bluey suddenly gets up and turns the opposite way Sasuke is, bends over, and lets one rip right in Sasuke’s face.

Sasuke rears back and slams into a tree, holding his nose in disgust.

___________________________________

Naruto was in the forest, just playing around with his new Pidgeot.

“Fly!” He demands. It immediately jumps into the air and takes off, flying around the blonde boy.

“Yahoo! That’s great!”

Meanwhile, there were two figures hiding in the leaves.

“Dude! We’ve been waiting for hours, and I still don’t see any deer at all.” One of them complains.

“Shut up Lee, you will see on eventually, just get your gun ready.”

“Ok, fine Neji.” Lee gets his gun that was previously laying on the ground.

They wait for a while until they see this huge birl-like creature jumping up and down in front of a blonde boy.

“Is that Naruto?” Neji asks.

“Don’t care, I’m eating turkey tonight!” Lee yells and points his gun at it.

“But doesn’t that look like Naruto?” Neji asks again.

“Shhh! I’m hunting wabbits.” Lee said.

Suddenly, the creature turns facing both hiding guys and charges straight for them.

“SHOOT IT! SHOOT IT!” Neji yells, shaking Lee vigorously.

“It’s not working!! Oh my god!” Lee screams as he trys to pull the trigger, but it won’t budge.

They scream like sissys and run for the hills. Minutes later, they reach Lee’s house. They slam the door shut and fall to the ground.

Moments after, Lee gets up and starts laughing nervously.

“What the heck?” Neji yells, very annoyed.

“Ya know what the funny thing is? I still had the safety on.” Lee rubs the back of his head while Neji backhands him in the face.

___________________________________

Three days later, team 7, with the exception of Kakashi, have met back up with Violet in the forest.

“You ready or what?” Violet challenges them.

“Why you!?” Sakura throws her fists in the air, but Sasuke cut her off.

“Let me go first.”

___________________________________

Violet is doing a fan victory dance while team 7 is laying on the ground exhausted.

“You guys really suck! I mean, you guys are worse than May! Sheesh! OH, and I want my pokemon back.” Violet takes the three pokeballs and starts to walk away, but is stopped by Naruto.

“Wait! Can I ask you something?” Naruto pleads. Violet nods and Naruto continues. “Will you go out with me!?”

Violet’s brow starts twitching and she hits her own forehead with her palm, muttering the word, “Idiot.” and disappears into the forest.

___________________________________

Meanwhile, Neji was done beating the crap out of Lee and they were chilling in Lee’s room.

“Lee,” Neji states, “We need to end on something funny. Go run into that wall.”

“Yes, sir!” Lee solutes and rams himself into the wall.


________________________________________________________________________

Ok, eh, haha! Yeah! That last part was so random. Lolz. Sry the pictures are so big, I couldn't get them any smaller. I only put pictures so those of you that have never seen pokemon know what i'm talking about. haha. So that was the end of the pokemon saga. Sorry for the late update. Running out of funnies. ^_^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment