Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Washington Trip: Part 1

The Naruto gang runs into some trouble. It's something so terrible, so horrible, it will take all of their will-power to defeat. Do you know what that is?....High School. (Normal pairings, though not the main plot or anything. TOTAL COMEDY!)

Chapter 11 - Washington Trip: Part 1

Chapter 11 - Washington Trip: Part 1
Ok my loyal fans. Since your all nice and forgiving because I always seem to lose track of time. Eh, hehe! *scratches head* And I would like to
apologize for that last chapter. I know it was out of charecter for me and very hard to make. But I want to make it up to you guys, so this chapter is exra long! It is the first part, of a two part (maybe even three) chapter! I hope you enjoy this, because I most certainly did!^^

________________________________________________________________________________



BEEP BEEP BEEP

“Ug!” Was the whine of a certain raven haired boy. He reached over and slammed his hand on the alarm button. “I can’t believe I have to get up so early!”
________________________________________________________________________________

“Sakura, wake up! Your going to be late!” Came the voice of Mrs. Haruno.

“Five more minutes…”

“NO.” With that, Mrs. Haruno pulled the covers off of the sleeping Sakura.
________________________________________________________________________________

ZZZzzzz
Shift
Roll
THUMP!

“Ow!” Naruto yelled as he fell off his bed.
________________________________________________________________________


At 4:00 in the morning, three buses gathered, while loads of parents are gathering around it, hugging their kids goodbye.

On the bus at the very back, there was Sakura and Ino sitting together. Across from them were Sasuke and Naruto. In front of the two boys were Shikamaru and Neji. Across from the other two boys were Hinata and Tenten.

The whole class was going on a trip to Washington DC for 3 days. There was going to be much excitement, but a lot more laughs than you can handle.

“Oh my gosh!! I was getting ready right? And I went to get some toast, so I put bread in the toaster, but it didn’t turn on.” Said Naruto, as he kept blabbing on. “So I figured out that it wasn’t plugged in. I tried it again, but finally realized that there was gummy worms stuck in it, so I was like-”

“NARUTO! If your going to drink coffee in the morning, plan on not coming, people want to sleep!” Sakura yelled as she shifted positions, trying to shut her eyes and fall into a deep sleep. She could feel her eyes getting darker and darker. Her mind finally resting, and her body became numb. Finally, she was going to get the sleep she deserved. It was so close, just SO CLOSE. Almost there-

“I believe I can fly. I believe I can touch the sky-”

“Naruto!” Sakura moaned. “Why do you have to sing at 4 in the morning?”

“I dunno!” Naruto smiled, only to get slapped in the back of the head by Sasuke, who was also trying to sleep.

“Your just jealous!” Naruto laughed.

“That’s it.” Sasuke said, with bags under his eyes from the no sleep he received. He grabbed Naruto by the collar of his shirt and dragged him to the bathroom in the back of the bus. He threw him in there and put his carry-on bag in front of the door.

“Uh, guys? This isn’t funny. Let me out! Ahhh!” Naruto screamed. After a short while, Naruto’s screams ceased, and the rest of them finally got some sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

At 8:00 in the morning, Naruto finally was let out of the bathroom and everyone was talking.

Ino was talking to Hinata and Tenten in front of her, while Sakura listened to the four boys conversations to the left of her.

As usual, Naruto was the one talking the most. “I wonder where the crap goes in the on-board toilet on this bus?” He asked as if he was an innocent angel.

“Oh wait! I know!” Naruto stated.” I bet that you go in, do your thing, and the it flows out the back of the bus onto the street! Haha! Then, there is a car behind the bus swerving and saying ‘its raining’. Then, the next thing you know, there is skid marks traveling off the road!” Naruto laughed and held his sides.

It looked like Sakura was disgusted while the three other boys were mentally slapping themselves.

The bus made its way to a bus stop for those that wanted a restroom break and to stretch their legs from sitting so long.

“FREEDOM!” Naruto yells and runs to the front of the bus, accidentally tripping on something random and plowing into the bus driver, earning him a death glare.

Naruto laughed nervously and hopped off the bus and bolted for the bathrooms or what he would call, “heaven”.

Unzip
Wait
Flush
Wash
Dry

“Woo! Now, where did that bus park?” Naruto looks around the parking lot.

________________________________________________________________________________

The bus stopped at a red light for the tenth time in a row. Darn, the bus driver is very unlucky today.

The chaperones, Iruka, Anko, and Guy, all talk and chat, doing whatever.

The group in the back got tired of talking so they just chill and relax.

The girls all exchanged ipod headphones to they can all listen while half of the boys were eating or staring out the window.

Sasuke yawned lazily and rested his chin in his hands. He was about to doze off when his cell phone went off to the song “smack that” Which earned him a few stares from his friends. Ignoring them, he flipped open his cell.

“Hello?”

“Hey!”

“Naruto?”

“No, It’s Santa-OF CORSE IT ME!”

“Hn.”

“Did you happen to look beside you?”

Sasuke looks beside him. “... I don’t get it?”

“Who’s missing?”

“Come to think of it, I haven’t seen Lee lately… Oh wait! There he is... HEY LEE!”

“YOU LEFT ME AT THE REST STOP!!!” Naruto screamed into the phone.

Sasuke thought about it, and it finally kicked in. ‘I like the silence...'

“What?...Your breaking up!” Sasuke blew into the phone to make cracking up sounds.

“Sasuke you Bastar-”

“Can’t...Hear...Tunnel...Twinkies...”

“Twinkies?”

*click*

Naruto slams his cell on the ground. “Damn you Sasuke!” He yells out for the whole world to know.

“Need a ride?”

Naruto almost jumped out of his skin. He quickly turned to face a rugged old man with hippie sunglasses and an afro. He had a peace medallion and he was leaning on a rainbow Van with the words “GROOVIE” on it.

________________________________________________________________________________

At the next rest stop, which happened to be a McDonalds, Naruto finally caught up to them, with help from Fred....The hippie.

“Thanks!” Naruto waved goodbye as he hoped on the bus.

“No problem, dude. Just remember to go where the wind takes you.” Fred says as he drives off into the distance.

“What does that mean?” Sakura asked as Naruto sat back in his seat next to Sasuke.

Naruto scratched his head and answered, “I have no idea myself.”

Well, somehow, they all arrived at the hotel unharmed, with the exception of Naruto who had about fifteen bumps on his head from being an idiot.

All the students were on the same level, which was level 15, and there was four to a room. The teachers decided to split up and get their own rooms just to keep an eye on the students so no one tries to escape.

But right now, everyone is allowed to visit each others rooms and go downstairs for the dinner the hotel serves on the main floor.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and TenTen finished putting away their clothes and sat on their beds lazily watching TV, or to be more precise, watching Larry The Cable Guy.

“I’m bored...” Ino said, which earned a few groans from the three other girls.

“Well, what do ya want to do?” Sakura asked, turning the TV off.

TenTen gave a mischievous smirk.

“I don’t like that look...” Hinata said to TenTen.

“We’re going to play...Truth or Dare.” TenTen grinned.

“I don’t know.” Hinata knew in the pit of her stomach that it was a bad idea.

“Nonsense!” Sakura and Ino both said at the same time.

“Me first!” TenTen said. She looked at the other girls and stopped at Hinata, who gave her a scared look. “Hinata, truth or dare? And be brave for once!”

“D-dare...” Hinata traied off, knowing it was a mistake.

“I want you to go to to Shikamaru and…”

________________________________________________________________________________

Hinata wandered the halls, seeing as how the boys and some other people were hanging out in the lobby. With a deep breath, Hinata walked over to Shikamaru and turned him to face her.

“Hinata?” Shikamaru said lazily.

Hinata took a big breath and yelled, “HEY dog, HAVE MY BABIES!”

Shikamaru anime fell from the screaming of the girl as she ran off, skidding around the corner and running into her room, with Sakura, Ino, and TenTen following her, laughing their butts off in the process.

“That was not fair!” Hinata said, closing the door and trying to hide her blush.

“That-haha- was hilarious!” TenTen said.

“Well, its my turn now!” Hinata yells and turns. “Sakura!” said girl’s eyes widened as Hinata continued. “Truth or Dare?”

‘CHA! I’M NOT WUSSY!’ Her inner was screaming. “Dare!” She said without hesitation. ‘Hinata is a good girl. She wouldn’t make me do something bad... Would she?’

________________________________________________________________________________

Sakura slowly walks up to a certain white-eyed boy, who was talking to the rest of his friends about anything.

‘Ohhhh! Hinata is so dead!’ Sakura took a deep breath and taped on Neji’s shoulder. He turned around quickly and gave her a questioning look.

Sakura immediately flung her arms around him in a tight hug. After about ten seconds of stares from other students, Sakura let go and looked him straight in the eye.

“Thank you so much for the six pack of Twinkies! Now of you don’t mind, I think I’m going to go take them for a walk. Later!” Sakura slowly walked away from the dumbstruck boy and turned the corner to burst out laughing.

“That was so cruel! Neji probably thought I was drunk!”

The girls all had their laugh and decided to stay downstairs since they obviously have to keep coming down here.

“Ok, Ino!” Sakura points to her rival/friend. “Truth or Dare?”

“Dare me sucka!” Ino said with confidence.

Sakura smirks which earned her a wide-eyed Ino.

________________________________________________________________________________

With her friends trailing behind, Ino walked up to a spiky, yellow-haired boy who was watching TV in the lobby. It looked like Barney...

Ino took a seat next to him. He turned to look at her, but didn’t bother saying hi. Apparently, it was the best part.

Ino took one more look at her friends, who were poking their heads out from the corner of the room and they all nodded.

With confidence, Ino reached her hand behind Naruto’s head and pulled him to her, giving him a nice, clean kiss on the lips.

Naruto’s eyes widened for a moment and he pushed her away immediately. “Ino?! What the heck?!”

“Oh sorry, I thought you were Guy Sensei.” Ino quickly got up and ran for her friends who were busting up laughing, except for Hinata, who felt it was a bad idea… I wonder why?

“Ok, you had your little laugh. Now it’s my turn.” Ino said in-between laugh’s. “...TenTen!”

She immediately gulped and waited for her to continue.

________________________________________________________________________________

‘I can’t believe this!’ TenTen thought miserably. She walked up to an unsuspecting Sasuke who was drinking down a can of Coke and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned quickly and raised an eyebrow.

TenTen pulled out streamers and threw them all over Sasuke and said, “Happy Birthday my sister. And always remember that I’m your sister and I will always protect you and love you.” She turned and ran away from the boy who was giving her a priceless look of “WTF” as he took off the streamers.

All the girls made it up to their room and burst out laughing. “Ok, I think that’s enough Truth or Dare for one night!” Sakura said in-between laugh’s.

After about an hour of relaxing, the girls get a unsuspecting call. They all look at each other for a moment, until Sakura walks up to the phone.

“Put it on speaker!” Ino yells, and Sakura just nodded.

“Hello?” Sakura asked.

“.....I see you.... *click*”

The girls go deathly pale.

“....AHHHHHHH!!!!”

All the girls run for the connecting door in their room, which goes to another hotel room. Sakura yanks it open and they all come rushing in on four dumbstruck boys.

“Sasuke! We. I. Phone. See us. Help!” Sakura cried as she ran over to him.

The three other boys, who are Shikamaru, Neji, and Naruto, watched as two of the girls, Ino and TenTen, hid in their bathroom for cover, while Sakura hid under the bed. Hinata ran for their closet and shut the door quickly.

“Get out from under my bed, Sakura.” Sasuke said calmly.

“That goes for you guys too!” Neji bangs on the bathroom door.

“It’s ok, Hinata. You can come out.” Naruto said in his soothing voice.

Slowly enough, three of the girls come back into the main room to join the rest of the boys. Sakura just happened to take a glance at the TV to see they were watching Blues Clues. She shook her head and got that image out of her head.

Hinata opens the door and slowly comes out. But she lets out a scream when she hears something fall behind her. Naruto yanks her out, just in time as a picture frame falls to the ground.

“What’s this?” Naruto asks as he picks it up.

To his surprise, it was a picture of Zabuza in fishing gear, holding up a huge fish on a line. Naruto started to bust up laughing, and the girls joined in too.

“I thought he was dead?” Naruto asked as he tried to stop laughing. “And when did he start fishing?!”

Neji didn’t bother with that stupid painting, but what he did realize, that there was something under the bed. He grabbed the object and brought it out for everyone to see. “Hey look. A dead rat!” Neji said, holding it by it’s tail.

The girls shrieked and took a step back. But not Naruto, he took a step forward and said, “Lets eat it!” Suddenly, the rat jumps from Neji’s grip and runs under the door to the hallway and disappears. “....Never mind.”

________________________________________________________________________________

After a good, fun time hanging out together, the girls decide to go back to their room... The four guys followed them, just in case.

“I don’t remember turning off the light?” Sakura said as she reached for the switch. As soon as the light came on, a figure was laying in the girls bed…. Naked.

“IRUKA SENSEI?!” Naruto almost fell over.

“I-I thought this was Anko’s room!”

“I’m scared for life!” Sakura screams, grabbing her head in her hands, trying to get the image out of her head. All the guys had a look of disgust on their face, while girl girls covered their eyes as Iruka put his clothes back on and left.

“The boys made it back to their room without throwing up. Quickly, Shikamaru searched for the light switch. When he found it, he turned it on, only to scream in horror. Lying in their bed was a naked Anko.

“I thought that this was Guy’s room?!” Anko said, covering her body more with the sheets.

The girls come running it to be just as shocked as the boys. “ANKO?!” They all scream at once.

________________________________________________________________________________

In a room not too far from the others, Lee, Shino, Kiba, and Choji all sat lazily on their beds watching TV.

Kiba shot up from his bed. “I heard a scream!”

The four boys ran to where the scream came from and broke down the door.

“Who screamed?!” Shino asked.

They all stared in shock to find a naked Anko in Sasuke and Naruto’s bed with four girls and four guys surrounding her.

Kiba smirked and blushed devilishly. “Sup Anko!” Shino grabs Kiba by the ear and yanks on it.

“It’s not what it looks like!” Naruto pleeds.

“I don’t need to see this.” Shino left, still a good grip on Kiba’s ear and Choji following silently behind. Lee blew a kiss at Sakura before leaving.

Sakura immediately dodged the invisible kiss and sighed in relief when Anko left.

________________________________________________________________________________

The other four boys made it back to their room and opened the door.

“Who turned off the light?” Choji asked, munching on some chips.

“I dunno.” Shino said and turned on the light to have Guy Sensei naked in their bed.

“Your gay?!” Kiba choked out.

“Your naked?!” Shino yells.

“You’re a freak!” Choji yells, almost choking on his food.

“Guy Sensei!” Lee yelled in excitement!

“Lee!” Guy yelled back.

“Guy Sensei!”

“Lee!”

“Guy-”

Kiba smacks Lee upside the head. “No youthful hugging...especially when he’s naked!...ew.”

________________________________________________________________________________

Now that the naked crisis is over, all the guys, Naruto and the three others, were bored as heck.

“Oh my god! I’m so bored! Hey, lets play a game!” Naruto yells, throwing his fists in the air.

“Hn”

“Fine”

“Ah”

“Hm, what shall we play?” Naruto searched the room until his gaze fall upon a bag of cherries. “ Lets see which one of us can tie a cherry stem in a knot only using their tounge!” Naruto steps into the circle.

Neji steps in. “I heard it’s the ultimate test of a good kisser.”

“I don’t back down from a challenge.” Sasuke stepped in.

They all took a look at Shikamaru. “No way, too troublesome!”

“Well too bad, your playing!” Naruto yanks him over. He handed them all on cherry and got ready. Ok, on the count of three....THREE!”

All of them put the cherries in their mouth and got to work. The boys facial expressions are to die for. Their jaws are moving so fast and their tongue falls out every once in a while. It was hilarious.

But Naruto accidentally started to choke on his. He held his throat as his face started to turn blue.

Neji accidentally got his stem stuck in-between his teeth. He was still in the challenge, but he’s not allowed to use his hands to get it out.

So now it’s a duel between the lazy guy and the cold hearted bastard.

Suddenly, Sasuke accidentally broke his stem in half, which made it impossible to put In a knot now. Neji already gave up and started giving Naruto the Heimlich.

Now all Shikamaru has to do is put it in a knot and he has all the time in the world now. But halfway through, he gave up and muttered something about being “too troublesome” and fell asleep on the bed.

So I guess no one won the challenge. The four boys sat back on the bed and watching some more TV.

________________________________________________________________________________

“I’m boared again!” Lee yells.

“Want to do a prank again?!” Kiba asked excitingly.

“Lets do it!” Choji said. Shino was sleeping, he was never the one to have much fun.

Kiba picked up the phone and dialed a number. He held the phone up to Choji’s ear and he heard someone.

“Hello?” the voice asked. It was Sakura.

“...I see you!...” Choji said.

He could hear girls screaming and the phone shut off. Kiba was laughing so hard that his guy hurt.

“Haha... Nice.”

________________________________________________________________________________


Alright, thats it for now. I just wanted to say that I have a softball tournament this weekend (I'm leaving today), and I wanted to upload before I left... So I expect a bunch of comments, whether they are nice or not.

Oh yeah, and when the girls did Truth or Dare, those arn't the pairrings. I just mixed it up because it would be to obvious if I put Hinata with Naruto, and Sakura with Sasuke, and so on. Also, I don't support Anko and Guy. I just needed a good laugh, so... A writers gatta do, what a writers gatta do! ^_~*

~*Ja Ne!^^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment