Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Washington Trip: Part 2

The Naruto gang runs into some trouble. It's something so terrible, so horrible, it will take all of their will-power to defeat. Do you know what that is?....High School. (Normal pairings, though not the main plot or anything. TOTAL COMEDY!)

Chapter 12 - Washington Trip: Part 2

Chapter 12 - Washington Trip: Part 2
.................uh. *hides behind a stuffed bear and puts on an army helmet* W-would you guys hate me if I said I'm REALLY sorry...... Ok, here is the story:

It was 10:30 at night and I had school the next morning. I just finished this chapter and submited it. I went to read it over, but for some reason, only half of my story came out. So I pressed the delete button, but you know what? I accidentally pressed the "Delete the whole dang freaking story that took you forever to write" button.....so here I am, the next day trying to work things out and stuff. You guys are so lucky that I saved all my chapters man, although I think I lost chapter 9 or 10, because I don't seem to remember what one of those were! *sigh* Oh well, not a big loss. And since I'm re-doing everything, I wen't back and fixed all the mispellings from my past chapter, and MAN were there alot! And since I delete the story, most of you won't even notice it until a long time from now, so I don't really expect very many comments on it soon. Lets just hope you will try to remember....soon.... On with the show.

Oh, and I don't own Naruto. (I keep forgetting that! ><

______________________

Shikamaru rolls lazily to the side of his bed and gets comfy for the tenth time this early morning. He ‘unfortunately’ has to sleep in the same bed as Naruto (not “that” way sleeping, you sickos!). And was it bad for him. Naruto had his arms spread out wide like he was flying and took all the covers from poor Shika. Normally Shikamru could fall asleep no matter what was going on, but in this case, where Naruto farted in his sleep, that was the last straw. Shikamaru got out of bed and stomped over to Naruto’s side of the bed.

“AHHHH!”

_______________________

All the students gathered on the bus, taking their assigned seats as was yesterday. Naruto walked on the bus with a rather large bump on his forehead, earning him a few “five heads” in response.

Kakashi closed his book and took a head count on the bus. After making sure everyone was present, he continued to his duty.

“Alrighty students, today is a special day, because today we will be visiting the Presidents house.” The white haired teacher clapped his hands in excitement, while the rest groaned in annoyance. “For those of you that are slow, what color is the Presidents house?”

“BLUE!”

Kakashi slapped his forehead. “No Naruto, the Presidents house is not blue. I’ll give you a hint, it’s called the “While House.””.

“ORANGE!”

Once again, Kakashi sweat-dropped and sighed. “No. Can I have an answer that’s not bathed in stupid?”

“Maybe…”

“One more guess, Naruto. What color is the “White” house?!” Kakashi remembered to emphasize the word ‘white’.

“24! I GOT BINGO!”

“You idiot…” Kakashi said to himself.


_______________________

They finally manage to make it to the White House, mostly unharmed.

“Alrighty kids, since this is a very important place, we will have to stick together as a-” kakashi stopped mid-sentence to see everyone has left the bus. “...group......I don’t get paid enough.”

_______________________
(ya, I’m skipping around a lot. Sorry)

All the kids stay together, but make sure to escape the teachers. Naruto somehow wound up as the leader of everyone, and is directing everyone down the hall. Beside him is his trustful friends, Sasuke and Sakura.

With Sasuke’s keen eye, he spots a door labeled ‘President‘. “Yo, lets go in here.” Sasuke said with mischief baited in his sentence.

Sakura takes a glance at the door and twitches. “Are you serious?! We’re going to be intruding, let alone we’re probably going to get shot or something!” She managed to wave her hands around like a bird.

“Awww, but please Sakura?!” Naruto begs, using his infamous puppy-dog eyes.

Sakura turns around, facing the other way and says “Sorry Naruto, I said no.”

After not getting a response, Sakura turns around to see everyone crowding into the door and in the room. Her jaw drops to the floor and she cursed under her breath. “Why does no one listen to me?” Sakura sighed in defeat and entered the room.

There was no one in the room when Naruto entered, (he was the first in). So he took the opportunity and look around….and touch things.

“Oooo! Look Sasuke, a glass bald eagle”

Drop

Crack

Shatter

Gulp

“….oops.”

That’s the perfect time where Sakura enters the room. “Naruto! What did you do?!”

On the other side of the room, Neji, TenTen, Shikamaru, and Ino and looking through the Presidents personal things in his desk.

“Woah!” Ino exclaims, getting the three others attention.

“What is it, Ino?” Asked TenTen, trying to get a better look around her blond haired friend.

“The president is a pervert!” Ino yells, holding up an Ichi Ichi Paradice volume12 edition.

The three both anime fall to the ground and rum their throbbing head.

“That’s sick.” Neji says.

“Troublesome.” Do I need to say who that was?

And on the other side of the room, Lee was observing the painting of famous people.

“President Washington, Roosevelt, Marco Polo, Avril Lavigne, Linc- what?!” Lee took a double take of the picture. Indeed, it was a picture of Avril Lavigne. Lee went up to touch the picture frame when it suddenly beeped and a secret compartment came out from behind it.

“Woah.” He exclaimed as he opened the door.

Inside was a fully stalked room full of priceless beer, vodka, and other ‘refreshing’ alcohol drinks.

“JACKPOT!” Lee screams and dives into the alcohol-wonderland.

Everyone else crowded around and soon, they all were enjoying a nice bottle of beer. Where were the teachers when you need them, right?

Two hours later

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura roomed the halls with beer stashed in their jackets and their cheeks tinted with a light pink color. Obviously they were drunk beyond repair.

Naruto stirred uncomfortably and he looked around. His vision is pretty fuzzy, so he has to squint his eyes to see.

Suddenly, his eyes catch an odd painting.

It was just a picture of the President. But the funny thing was, it sort of looked like his eyes were following Naruto’s every movement.

Naruto eyed it suspiciously. “Naw, it couldn’t be.” He smiled to himself at his ignorance and waved it off.

But it’s eyes were still following him.

Sakura and Sasuke, at that time, stopped walking, and got engaged in their own conversation. But God knows what they were talking about at their stage of drunken-ness.

Naruto stopped and screams at the top of his lungs. “AHHHHHH!”

That caused Sasuke and Sakura to unconsciously scream themselves.

“AHHHHH!”

“AHHHHH!”

“….AHHH-”

Bonk

“Naruto, baka, what are you screaming about?!” Sakura asked, irritated as hell.

“That picture on the wall!” Naruto points to the frightening picture.

Sasuke and Sakura raise and eyebrow.

Sasuke steps closer to it and says “I don’t see anything questionable about this painting.”

“Me too.” Sakura adds in.

“I’m serious! It was all like, following me and stuff!” Naruto started to flap his arms around like a bird.

He then grabs Sakura’s shoulders and hide behind her.

“It’s a painting, Naruto!” Sakura yells.

“It’s suspicious…” Naruto says as if her were Surelock-Holms.

“Sasuke, please get Naruto off me.” Sakura begs.

“What? Too weak to do it yourself?” Sasuke said mockingly.

“What’d you say?!” Sakura’s steams.

Once again, the two comrades were to distracted by their own fight, that they didn’t notice Naruto watch the painting give him an ‘evil glare’ look.

“HIT THE DECK!” Naruto yells and tackles the two to the ground.

_______________________

Neji and TenTen were on the next floor above Team 7, and were way to drunk to even walk straight.

TenTen kept on complaining about how the lights were too bright for her eyes, while Neji was dragging his right shoulder against the wall while walking. Occasionally snagging his shirt on something and falling over.

TenTen was so out of it, she kept on thinking that Neji was her boyfriend. Unconsciously giving him kissy faces, and sexy growing noises.

Before Neji knew it, TenTen had stopped in front of him and was leaning in for a kiss.

Normally Neji would leap on her at that point and you know what should come next. But she was drunk, and Neji knew better than to take advantage of a woman that was drunk.

But she was coming so close to him. Way to close for comfort.

‘Uh-oh.’ he cursed under his breath, he was REALLY close now. ‘What do I do, what do I do?!’

Then a light bulb popped up in his head. He backed away and pointed behind TenTen.

“Look! A distraction!”

TenTen turned around and screamed, “WHERE?!”

_______________________

Meanwhile, Lee was on his own, and somehow ended up in a lunch hall.

Someway, Lee mistook an empty milk carton as a person and got into an engaging conversation with it…. Yes, Lee is a heavy drinker.

“Turkeys and Syrup are alike! *hick* It-It all starts with the letter…uh… P….HAHA! I SAID PEE!”

_______________________


“AHHHH!” Naruto screamed, getting in the fetal position and covering his head for any possible bombs.

“Gah!” Sauske let out a cry and grabbed his ears. “Damnit Naruto, your freaking screaming made me lose my hearing!” Sasuke yells, punching Naruto square in the face.

Then Sasuke started waving his arms around and swing them, saying things like “I can’t hear” and “Stupid Naruto”.

Sakura raised an eyebrow and asked Sasuke, “Why are you clapping?”

Sasuke turned to her and halfway yelled, “I’m not crapping!” Obviously, Sasuke didn’t hear the question that well.

Naruto burst into a fit of laughter and started to roll on the ground. “Well I hope not, you have your pants on!”

Soon, Sakura joined Naruto, laughing at he now steaming Sasuke.

_______________________

Now we go to Shikamaru and Ino. Those two wandered the halls like a mouse finding cheese… only the mouse has a bad cold.

Shikamaru kept rambling on about how everything is ‘troublesome’ and Ino wouldn’t stop asking him if her hair looks good enough, or if she looks fat in the outfit she is wearing.

“HEY! What are you two kids doing going through these halls?!”

Shika and Ino whip their heads around to come face to face with two security men. Big ones. Very big, buffy, security dudes.

“RUN!” Ino yells, grabbing a hold of Shikamaru’s hand and bolts down the hall. ‘Oh no, oh no, oh NO’ her mind was racing, but it was too cloudy to come up with a plan. Stupid alcohol.

Shikamaru on the other hand fell asleep, having Ino drag him and trying to run at the same time.

He was having a wonderful dream of how he was finally what he wanted to become… a cloud. A beautiful, puffy cloud that had many cloud friends too. He and the other clouds played hide-and-seek. He secretly had a crush on another cloud, but was too scared to tell her. But the dream started to turn into a nightmare. Suddenly, his cloud form started getting bigger and bigger until he felt he was going to burst. Which is exactly what happened. All of his precious fluffiness turned into a wet liquid, falling down to earth, until he was no more….

“HOLY CLOUD!” He snaps out of his nightmare to find that he was still being dragged by Ino.

“You lazy piece of crap! THINK OF SOMETHING!” She yells, turning yet another corner.

‘Oh yeah, we were being chases….’ “I can’t think of anything.” He said, crossing his arms across his body.

Ding

But Ino, did.

“Ok Shika, I have a plan.” Ino stops suddenly and faces the guards. “Hey look! A butterfly!” She yells, pointing behind the men.

“Run, Shika! What are you waiting for?!” She screams impatiently.

“I don’t see it, Ino. Where’s the butterfly?”

_______________________

Now we go back to Team 7.

Actually, I’m not sure if you want to know whats going on with them.

Well, if you must know, I guess I have no choice but to tell you.

Sasuke finally got his hearing back, thanks to Sakura’s healing, and pulled out some more beer for them to drink.

With him taking one last sip, he smashes the bottle on the ground, causing Naruto and Sakura to look up at him as if her were insane.

Well, I guess he was because ‘thee’ Uchiha Sasuke starting singing “I’m A Redneck Woman”…..wow.

And if that wasn’t bad enough, Sakura got in the moment and starting to sing her own song. Only it wasn’t Sasuke’s. What she sang was, “Pretty Fly For A White Guy”…..double wow.

With his two teammates singing opposite songs at the same time, Naruto felt alone. So what does a knuckle-head ninja do at a time like this? Sing, “Do You Believe In Magic” of course!….. Triple wow.

Now the three ninja, supposedly the best or so they say, blocked out everything in the world and continued to sing they’re own songs.

Sasuke continued his song and got to the part, “Let me hear a big ‘hell yeah’ from the redneck girls like me!”.

Naruto yells out, “HELL YEAHHHHHH”

Sakura screams, “Shannaro!” (for those of you that watch the Japanese Naruto too, that’s Sakura’s punch line, it means Hell Yeah)

Unknowing to them, a shy, white-eyed girl cautiously walked up to the three drunken teammates. Her fingers twiddles together unconsciously as she approached them.

After about five minutes of Hinata standing right in front of them, they finally notice her….and scream again.

“AHHHHH!”

“S-sorry, did I scare you?” Hinata asked, but a little slur in her voice. Uh-oh, Hyuga Hinata is D-R-U-N-K…only a little less than the other three.

“No, but now I need a clean pair of underwear.”

Sakura takes a whiff of the air and says, “Why do I smell cheetoes and @$$?”

All of them groan and hold their nose, trying to spare their lives just a little bit longer.

Somehow, the stench lured a large bat to come swooping down at Naruto.

“Ack!” He yells, swatting at the winged beast.

He managed to hit it and it started to fly away.

Hinata’s eyes widen and she starts running after it yelling “Come back, Black Chicken!”

The three others take off after Hinata.

“No Hinata, that’s a Bat! Get back here!” Sakura screams.

______________________________________________

Yup, it’s official, I’m going to make a 3rd part to this. I know this wasn't a very exciting chapter, but believe me, it's better that what I was thinking about when I had my brain-fart earlier on. And sorry I didn’t mention the Presidents name. It would be a major cross over thingy. Some of you may not live in the US so I couldn’t put who our current President is. I’m sorry for the major delay in updating, and it ‘may’ be like that again for the next chapter... stupid softball, stupid volleyball, stupid school! >< *yawn* Well, I’m tired, and I have a volleyball game in a little bit. Wish me luck, k? Alright, I'm going to take a nice old nap...

OH, and there is good news people! Since school started for me (unfortunately), most of my funnies happen in school. So my next chapter (if you all haven't given up on me yet) should be super funny...lets hope.... ok, I'm going to bed... R&R PLEASE!

~Celine

...*yawn* Goodnight my fellow readers...hope......you.......enjoy...............it. ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

andr28a on May 19, 2008, 1:45:16 AM

andr28a on
andr28aLOL What an odd story but is bloody hilarious.

sasusakuAMOR on October 17, 2007, 11:18:57 AM

sasusakuAMOR on
sasusakuAMORXb nice story lol love it!

kagome99 on October 2, 2007, 5:02:44 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99XD I LUVED IT!!!!!!!!
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE!!!!!!

Hello sunshine,Mother Earth says hello.


REMEMBER:



ROBOTS ARE ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!!!!

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 30, 2007, 6:18:50 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101ROTFLMFAOLOL

FluffysPrincess2968 on September 17, 2007, 10:10:52 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968OMG!! THEIR DRUNK!!! LOL!!! XD

pizza24 on September 17, 2007, 10:07:40 AM

pizza24 on
pizza24OMG.....trying to read this*too drunk already*i-i think BINGO! OMG COME BACK BAT BLACK CHICKEN DOVE THINGY!!*runs off with the others*

vesblondie on September 17, 2007, 9:16:52 AM

vesblondie on
vesblondielol XDDDD omg...*dies* I love this chapter! Hehehe...Lee said Pee >X3 I love Shika dream turned bad...:[ Kinda sad...lol
Lmfao! I just love how funny this is...wow *wipes tears* Awesome job *hugs* BINGO!

rffraff05 on September 17, 2007, 8:38:12 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05BINGO! *is so drunk he can't see straight*

Congadulatons of the supey dupey aweso chapther!

*passes out on the floor*