Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Begining

The story of sasuke realizing that Naruto isn't just his rival

Chapter 1 - Begining

Chapter 1 - Begining
Chp.1

Beginning

Naruto was laying down on his bed having the dream that had scared him many times.
The dream that had come true long ago. It was the dream where Sasuke had went to Orochimaru for power to beat his older brother Itachi.
The nearest he ever got to him since the day of their fight was when he had received the mission about Kaima.
His short term sensei Anko also seemed to have been getting bad memories she had forgotten about Orochimaru.
During this mission, Naruto got closer to getting Sasuke back into the village of Konoha.
Of course there still were his other friends, but Sasuke out of them all was closest.
While he was dreaming, he had found out more about Sasuke during their fight.
Sasuke could have killed him to earn that greater version of sharingan, but he had not and had left him there for Kakashi to find.
Naruto, when awoken stared blankly at the photo of everybody in team7 and Iruka sensei.
He sighed, got up, then dressed to go to the training ground to do some more training with his remaining team mates Kakashi and Sakura.
But when he got there, nobody was there.
It was like it was the day when Orochimaru tried to take over the village of Konoha.
He went back to his house to sleep for a couple.
Then he had another dream about Sasuke but something was quite different then the other dreams.
Sasuke was battling Orochimaru and Itachi all alone with his cursed seal gone.
What did this dream mean?
While Naruto was still sleeping, Sasuke was in one of Orochimaru’s hideouts also dreaming about Naruto.
In his dream, Naruto was lying on the ground pale with no breaths coming from him.
Sasuke, in the dream saw himself ALSO without the cursed mark, and his face getting pale at the sight of Naruto dead on the cold ground.
What could have happened?
And why? While these 2 were dreaming, we go back to Konoha in the Konoha hokage’s office.
Tsunade was in a crisis, and Shizune stood in sorrow.
“So that’s what’s going to happen to Naruto and Sasuke eh? Did you hear right from Kakshi Shizune?” Tsunade asked her.
“Yes, I’m positive. He said something about Naruto and Sasuke meeting again and Naruto dieing in the fate of Itachi and Orochimaru’s hands.” Shizune answered. Tsunade made a real annoyed expression.
“So how are we supposed to keep that from happening? Did Kakashi tell you that?” Tsunade asked Shizune in a rush.
“No, he didn’t because Haruno Sakura had come. They both said Naruto was late. Unlike him….” Shizune said. Tsunade stared at Shizune in a wide open eye.
“You don’t think…”Tsunade told her.
“No, I don’t think Naruto is dead yet. If he was, Sasuke might’ve been here in Konoha.” Shizune answered before Tsuande finished her question.
“You’re right. There has been no sign of Sasuke these days. So we’ll have to wait and see what’ll happen. If Naruto is in a line of death, we’ll prevent it. Anyways…Aren’t we medical ninjas?” Tsunade smiled at Shizune. Shizune looked at her and smiled back.
“Yes Tsunade-sama.” she happily answered. While these 2 were having this talk Sakura and Kakashi was training for the worst yet to come…


Sorry for the short chapter but I have to update my other stories in my other fan fiction websites.
This is my first time writing in this website so plz understand me!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Narufan on February 22, 2006, 10:56:19 AM

Narufan on
Narufanwheeee!first comment!but good storie!