Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Life Is Just A Dream

This isn't a story as much as it is a cross between a story and poem...so its a spoem...or a pory...your pic!!!

Chapter 1 - Life Is Just A Dream

Chapter 1 - Life Is Just A Dream
Life Is Just A Dream

Life is naught but a dream, in which we must all wander. Unlike normal dreams, you get to choose the ending, but sometimes that's not how it goes. Sometimes someone else ends it for you. No matter how you spin it, life is like a dream. You live and you get to do great, wondrous things. You get the smell the rain as it gently descends from the sky making a lush paradise. You get to feel the wind whipping through your hair as you smile up at the tormented sky. You get to feel the other-worldly exuberance as the sun gently caresses your face. You get to feel the love, pulsing through another's soul in a warm embrace, until the dream shatters into millions of pieces in your heart, when the dream finally comes to an end, and you wake.

There is someone for everyone - like glove to hand, and you got to feel that. You felt everything, most of all, the love of those around you. Those who would risk anything for you, and change nothing about you. You enjoyed it all...then you woke up.

Now that you have stopped dreaming, I want to too. I sit in my room watching the days fly past me, like I'm on some insane merry - go - round, and I dare not attempt to jump off into the onslaught of continued life whirling past me. I sit and mope in the dark confines of my soul, praying to be woken up, so I could see you, however briefly, or however long, as long as I could see you and your radiant smile, and your bright brilliant eyes gazing back into my own, and feel your arms around me in your loving embrace, one last time.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment