Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Message

When Starfire is forced to leave Earth to go to war with Tamaran, Robin is heartbroken. Raven tries to comfort him, but her own emotions get in the way.

Contains some Robin x Starfire and Robin x Raven. Enjoy!

Chapter 1 - The Message

Chapter 1 - The Message


Disclaimer: I do not own the Teen Titans, If I did, then this probably wouldn't have been my season finale.

This story is something I decided would be sorta fitting for the show. In a way. I liked it. Now…read!







It was cold, dreary weather the day the fateful message arrived. It was around 2:00 in the afternoon. The Titans were restless. There had been no crime in a week or so. Even Johnny Rancid couldn't take the boring, gray days that passed by so painfully slowly. Raven was boiling some water for her herbal tea. Cyborg and Beast Boy sat on the couch, playing their gamestation, and Starfire watched joyfully. Robin gazed thoughtfully towards the dark sea. A typical setting on a crime-free day.



Beast Boy violently pounded the small buttons on the game controller. Cyborg tapped a rather complex-looking pattern onto his joystick. The screen flashed. “You Win!!” it announced to Cyborg.

“Arghhh!” Beast Boy said, frustrated. “I demand a rematch!”

“Give it up, BB, that's at least the twentieth time today that you've lost,” Cyborg teased.

“Succumb to the almighty Cyborg, king of all video games!” he yelled proudly, pounding his steel chest.

“Yes, friend Beast Boy, it must be clear to you now that you are defeated,” Starfire giggled.

Raven looked over at them, looking a little annoyed.

“Why don't you guys do something a little more…. Oh, I don't know, meaningful?” she said sarcastically.

Beast Boy and Cyborg simply shook their heads.

“Cy said he would give me a rematch,” Beast Boy said confidently, “This time, I'm sure I'll win.”

“Oh, no I didn't,” Cyborg said, “I'm gonna play `The Grand Hovercar Races: Sewer Edition' now. I'm done playing with you.”

“No way, man, I just KNOW I can beat you!” Beast Boy said, grabbing at the controller.

“Stoppit, BB!” Cyborg said angrily, pulling the controller away, “I want to beat level 84! I just got a Hovercar speed upgrade! I've gotta win this one!”

“Please, friends, do not fight! Let us all abandon the games of video for a while and have some glorg!” Starfire pleaded.

The two continued to fight over the gamestation. Raven covered her ears. Robin looked with dismay at the two. “Come on, you guys, just play something else, just please stop fi….”

Robin stopped. The screen suddenly flashed orange.

“Hey, what gives? I wanted to play more video games!” Beast Boy said with dismay.

A face flashed onto the screen. Starfire immediately recognized who it belonged to.

“Galfore!” she cried happily.

“Greetings, little Starfire,” Galfore replied lovingly, “And to your friends as well. I have brought grave news.”

“What's wrong?” asked Beast Boy. “Is everything alright?”

“I'm afraid not, child,” said Galfore sadly. “Tamaran is in great need. We go to war with Hertoron soon.”

Starfire gasped. “But why?'

“The government has asked us to surrender out planet. They intend on expanding their empire beyond their limits. They have become greedy.” Galfore responded with a hint of spite.

“We can help,” said Robin, looking determined. “We can come to Tamaran and help you fight back.”

“I am afraid you cannot, young warrior. Out wars are betweens Tamaranians and Hertorones only.”

Cyborg looked distraught. “There has to be something we can do…”

Everyone appeared to be deep in thought, and then Raven broke the silence.

“Why are you telling us this?”

Galfore looked regretfully at the Titans. “I have come to ask that Starfire leads an army to Hertoron.”

The five teens looked taken aback. Starfire's eyes widened.

“Me?” she asked in a small voice. “Why me?”

“You are one of the bravest warriors I know,” said Galfore. “We need you more than ever now. But, I must warn you, you may not be able to return to this planet.”

Robin dropped onto the couch. Cyborg and Beast Boy could only stare at her with a sorrowful look. Raven whispered, “Star, no….”

Starfire bowed her head. “For Tamaran, I will go.” A tear trickled down her cheek.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TeenAvaGo_1 on March 7, 2006, 12:11:09 AM

TeenAvaGo_1 on
TeenAvaGo_1cool!

sWaLLoW_tHe_KniFe on February 8, 2006, 6:37:26 AM

sWaLLoW_tHe_KniFe on
sWaLLoW_tHe_KniFeo0o0o0o I like it!! MAKE MORE PLEASE!!!