Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Huge Demon!

Funny and crazy

Chapter 2 - Huge Demon!

Chapter 2 - Huge Demon!
Tenchi was shocked and paralyzed!!
The girls were scared and no one knew what to do!!
Just then Washu came in with a mondo Bazooka.
"hey don't mess with my family!!" Washu screamed at the demon.
Ka boooooooooooooom!!!!! She fired at the monster it didn't work.
"oh no" she thought. "Kiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeaaaaa" Screamed the demon..
It shot a energy blast at ayame, sasami, Tenchi, and Ryoko.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" they all screamed.all except Tenchi...
He was now glowing Silver, not to mention he had a jewel growing out of his head. "What is happening to Tenchi!!" screamed Ayame and Ryoko.
Just then a shot of golden light came out of Tenchi's hand and pinned the monster to the wall. Gttttttaaaarrrlllll" growled the monster.
Washu ran up and took a jewel out of the monsters leg.
"Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" screamed the monster in pain. "It seems that if you take the jewels out of its body it will become weak enough to be defeated!" said Washu scientificly.
"But how are we going to keep it from breaking off of the wall where it is pinned?" asked Ryoko. easy if Tenchi keeps that light up long enough we can take enough Jewels off to make him so weak it cannot stand!

________________________________________________________________________________



Okay someone comment here!!!!!
I know its not good yet but i'm doing my best okay!
Well C U later

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lucky_7 on July 22, 2004, 4:37:45 AM

Lucky_7 on
Lucky_7No. Just no. Learn about a fandom before you destroy it with horrible misspellings.

Zekk on June 24, 2004, 10:34:05 PM

Zekk on
ZekkI liked it/// buyt yet again a little to short... if you want i can re-writer it to show you what i mean

Tombot on June 14, 2004, 5:53:20 AM

Tombot on
Tombotgtttttaaaaaarrrrrl, I cant believe you picked up on that!, great so far!