Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Proluge

Vincent's daughter discovers she has a special power on her sixteenth birthday...

Chapter 1 - Proluge

Chapter 1 - Proluge
Vinent's Daughter
by:seras_familiar


Diclaimer: I do not own Final Fantasy VII or it's characters but I own my original characters.

This is my first fanfic...so don't be too hard on me...R&R constructive criticism is welcome, flames are not.The prologue isn't that long but the next chapter will be longer.


Prologue:
Vincent tried to drown out Yuffie's constant screams of pain by staring manacingly at a streak of wallpaper that was peeling off the wall.He stared at it in such a way that it was like he was saying,"Stop peeling or else.",but nothing he did could take his mind off Yuffie.Soon he would be a father.This still seemed strange to him, like he was living someone elses life, a dream that he didn't want to end.
"Whoever would have ever thought you,quiet, strong, emotionless Vincent Valentine,could be a loving and caring father?"Vincent was brought back out of his thought at the sound of Chaos' voice.
"What do you want demon?"Vincent shot back a reply rather angrily. Chaos was apparently caught off guard by Vincent's tone of voice,as an uneasy silence settled over Vincent's mind.
"I only meant..." Chaos was cut short as a loud crying came from Yuffie's room.Vincent jumped to his feet as the doctor exited Yuffie's room and approached him.
" It's a girl,Yuffie has named her Seles." Vincent stared at the doctor and swelled with pride,he Vincent Valentine, was now a father.the doctor suddenly placed a hand on Vincent's shoulder his face bore a solemn expression." Vincent...there's some thing I need to tell you...Vincent's pride left him and an empty hollow feeling replaced it,he knew what he was about to hear,and he didn't think he could bear it...

Continued...











Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment