Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2

Vincent's daughter discovers she has a special power on her sixteenth birthday...

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2
Vincent's Daughter
by:Seras015

Disclaimer: I do not own Final Fantasy VII ,but I do own my characters.

Well,here's chapter two.R&R, constructive criticism welcome ,and flames are NOT.Sorry if anyone's OOC.

Chapter Two:Kiss


A few hours later Seles decided to go for a walk as she waited for Vincent to come home. "My sixteenth birthday." Seles looked up at the sky and let the sun warm her face. They were having a party,a very small one mind you, the only guests were that were going to come was the infamous Cloud and Tifa(Vincent told her stories of when they saved the world and he met her mother Yuffie.), supposedly they had a son a little older than her. " I hate parties...I'm glad it's going to be a small one..." Though really she wished she was having a bigger party with more guests. Seles wandered into the park where she sat on a bench and watched the people that went by.

"You look bored." Seles looked up to see a young boy about two years older than her. " Mind if I join you?" The boy sat down next to Seles.Seles looked at his face and almost gasped,he looked just like the boy from her dream,only without the scar.

" I don't think I've ever seen you,do you live around here?" Seles didn't know who this guy was,but she felt as though she knew him. She couldn't help but look at his face, he was extremely handsome and he had the oddest blue eyes she had ever seen.

" Actually, I'm just here for the week, with my mother and father..." He paused for a moment as if in thought before continuing. " My name is Leon Strife,by the way." He smiled a smile that could melt the coldest of ice.

" Mine is Seles Valentine, I live in an apartment near here." Seles looked into his strange glowing blue eyes, her father had told her of someone with these kind of eyes. What did he say his last name was? She hadn't heard...not that it mattered. " Today is my sixteenth birthday!" Seles smiled. " I'm having a small party later, maybe you can make it, Leon."

Leon smiled back. " I'd love to, but my mother and father are taking me to meet one of their old friends..." Seles' smile faded,and she made an exscuse to leave.

" Maybe I'll see you around then?" Seles looked at him with hope in her eyes, she didn't know why, but she didn't want this to be the last time she saw him. Maybe it was her dream, or maybe it was because he was a hottie ... either way she wanted to see him again.

" I hope so." Leon stood up, nodded goodbye, smiled, and left. He too had had dreams of Seles,but his images were different.
" Umm...Seles..."

" Yes..." Seles responded happily to hear him say her name.

" Nevermind" Leon left the park. Seles was left alone to her thoughts.
********************************************************************************************************************************************************

When Seles went back to the apartment Vincent was already there. " You look happy..." Vincent greeted his daughter and sat down
on their couch.

" I guess so..." Seles smiled and sat down beside Vincent. " When are Cloud and Tifa coming?" She looked at Vincnet as he replied.

" In a few minutes." Vincent stood and walked into the kitchen. When he returned he held a small pachage. " I wanted to give you this... I think Yuffie would have wanted you to have it" Seles took the package and removed the plain brown paper with care.

" Oh!" Seles pulled out the contents. " Mom's headband!" Seles pulled it over her hair. " Thank you!" Seles nearly cried, she had never known her mother, but she had seen pictures of her, wearing this headband. " I'll wear it always." this sweet moment was interupted by a knock on the door. Vincent answeresd it, and Seles released a small gasp. There stood Cloud, Tifa,and....Leon!

" Seles?" Leon walked over to Seles. " I didn't know your dad was Vincent!" Seles nodded and looked over at Cloud and Tifa.

" Your parents are Cloud and Tifa." They looked exactly as Vincent had described. Cloud and his choccobo hair and Tifa and her... well you can guess what makes her stand out. " Well...I guess we kow who the old friend was, and you did make it to my party." She smiled.

" Yeah...I guess I did." Leon smiled back. It was a nice party. Seles and Leon spent most of their time glancing at one another.

" Seles you look a lot like Yuffie." Tifa walked over to Seles, who was sitting at the table eating a piece of cake. "Yor hair is the color of Vincent's ,but you have it cut almost the same except for the front..." Tifa smiled " you have her face." Seles swelled with pride.

" Thank you." Seles finished her cake and stood up. " Did you see where Leon went?" Tifa smiled slyly.

" He went outside, he said for you to meet him." Tifa continued to smile. " I think he's quite taken with you." Seles turned as red as Vincent's cloak.

" I better go meet him!" Seles quickly left the apartment her face still as red as ever. She exited and ran around the side of the building. " Ooof!" Seles ran into a warm firm object.

" I'm not that important am I?" Seles looked up into Leon's blue eyes. There faces were so close she could feel his warm breath.

" Um... you wanted to see me?" Seles stepped back and straightened her clothing. She tried not to remember Tifa's words.

"Yes, There's something I need to tell you." Leon stepped back toward Seles and looked down into her eyes. " I've been having strange dreams.... dreams about the future and I see you and me...together and then everything goes black and I can't see you anymore." Leon leaned in toward Seles and whispered in her ear his warm breath blowing on her face. " I don't want anything to happen to you" Seles' blushed deeply. Leon pulled back and looked into her eyes again.

" I have dreams about my destiney...and about you." Seles was so close to Leon now she could feel his heartbeat. " I think..." Seles never finished her sentence because Leon wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed his lips to hers.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry if it was poorly written I think I'm trying to get writers block. Maybe the next chap. will be better! I hope everyone will keep reading. Let me know if it's confusing or to vauge. The next chap. will be more revealing. This chap. was focusing more on LeonxSeles. Vincent,Tifa, and Cloud will be in the next chap. I don't think I'm doing to bad...



Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

waterwolf29 on August 27, 2006, 4:22:54 AM

waterwolf29 on
waterwolf29No it's, OW, good.
(sorry I'm having chest pains)

Vincent11 on July 27, 2006, 1:56:07 PM

Vincent11 on
Vincent11poorly writen you were awsome i love it

VincentValentine13 on January 12, 2006, 3:02:26 AM

VincentValentine13 on
VincentValentine13Kinda short, but not too bad. Just a few descriptive and grammatical issues, just the normal stuff all us writers suffer from.

Serenity89 on July 12, 2005, 8:53:23 AM

Serenity89 on
Serenity89Ooh, Keep It Up ^_^

orangegirl on July 9, 2005, 7:24:57 AM

orangegirl on
orangegirlexcellent! i cant wait to read the next chapter!