Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Kiro

Vincent's daughter discovers she has a special power on her sixteenth birthday...

Chapter 4 - Kiro

Chapter 4 - Kiro
Vincent's Daughter
by: Seras015

Disclaimer: I do not own Final Fantasy VII, but i do own my original characters.

Well, here's chapter 3 R&R constructive criticism welcome, flames are not. Sorry if anyone's OOC. I don't know how or when this is gonna end... BTW don't mind any grammatical errors. Sorry I know I said there would be more of Vincent, Cloud and Tifa in this chapter but things changed, maybe next chapter... I hope nobody minds.>_< I'm also sorry the plot progresses so slowly.

Disclaimer: I do not own Final Fantasy VII or it's characters.

Chapter 3: A Missing Seles

Seles kissed back for a moment and suddenly pulled away and ran. " Seles! Seles! Come back!" Leon ran after her as she dashed in the apartment building. Seles stopped to catch her breath. She began to feel naucious, she leaned on the wall, and then totally blacked out.
********************************************************************************************************************************************************" Seles, my daughter, are you sixteen already?" A woman's voice spoke to Seles. Seles found her self once again in total darkness.Only one area was illuminated and someone was standing there. " You have been having visions, have you not?" The figure was slender and from what she could tell she was very pretty.

" Mom!?" Seles began to run towards the light and her mother, Yuffie. " Mom!" Seles continued to run in the darkness in vain, the light just kept evading her. " I have been having visions... and I'm afraid." Seles was suddenly engulfed in light and Yuffie wrapped her in a tight embrace.

" There is nothing to be afraid of..." Yuffie continued to hold Seles. " When the time comes you'll know what to do." Seles began to cry.

" I'm just so confused." Seles continued to cry harder. Yuffie smiled slightly. " I wish you were alive!" Seles wept more.

" Take this it may help you." Yuffie handed Seles a strange green orb. " This is my Materia...I stole it in Cosmo Canyon..." Yuffie giggled. " Shop keeper never saw it coming!" Seles laughed a little. " I have to go now, but remember you are the seal..." Yuffie disappeared. Seles placed the materia in her pocket. She heard someone calling her name.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Leon ran through the door to the apartment building and got on the elevator. He ran his hand through his blonde hair. " What did you go and do that for..." Leon spoke his thoughts aloud and exited the elevator. Something extremely hard hit him on the back of the head and he blacked out.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Seles awoke with a cry of pain as pain shot through her body, like a thousand jolts of electricity went through her. " You're finnally awake I see..." Seles tried to see who was speaking to her, but she was blinded with pain. " We finally caught you alone." Seles' vision returned and she saw who was talking to her, a young man of about twenty-three with black hair, green eyes, and glasses.He was actually quite good looking.

" W-who are y-you?" Seles found it hard to talk her whole body ached, Seles looked around and realized her arms and legs were bound to the wall...she couldn't move. " W-where am I?" Seles looked at her speaker who was sitting in a chair looking at her.

" The master calls me Kiro...I have no real name." His eyes seemed to glow with malice and hatred and Seles forced herself to look away. " You are underneath Midgar." Kiro sttod and approached Seles. " They didn't say the key was so young and pretty" He put his hand on the side of her face, it was cold as ice. " I'm not complaing though..." he caressed her face in a way that made her shiver involuntarily.

" Leon...help me..." Seles was shaking uncontrollably and Kiro was laughing hysterically.

" AHA HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" He leaned over and whispered in her ear. She could feel the warm moisture of his breath as he spoke. " No one can help you now." Seles felt violent sobs overtake her body.

To be continued...


















Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

waterwolf29 on August 27, 2006, 4:33:02 AM

waterwolf29 on
waterwolf29*zombie me* U MUST WRITE MORE!

VincentValentine13 on January 12, 2006, 3:05:35 AM

VincentValentine13 on
VincentValentine13Short but bitter-sweet. Kinda non-descriptive, and I think that when a person is wracked with pain, the last thought on their mind is whether a person is hot or not....sorry, just saying it.

Zell11 on December 17, 2005, 11:52:09 PM

Zell11 on
Zell11Omg. This is so good.Plz write more.

Zell11 =^-^=

Kupo on August 22, 2005, 7:03:21 AM

Kupo on
Kupowtf? why haven't i commented on ths!!! i've seen it before and i'm pretty sure it's on my favs (and if it's not it should be) so i have no idea why i haven't commented on it! anyway great job! this story is super awsomeness! that leon was clouds son was almost painfully obvious but maybe it was supposed to be? i was just coming here anyway to see if you'd added any chapters but no *sniffles* PLEASE WRITE MORE!

KYOSCHIC on July 30, 2005, 7:13:46 AM

KYOSCHIC on
KYOSCHICI LIKE IT!!!!!!!!! WRITE MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!