Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - 5

Vincent's daughter discovers she has a special power on her sixteenth birthday...

Chapter 5 - 5

Chapter 5 - 5
Vincent's Daughter
By: Seras0015

Disclaimer: I do not own Final Fantasy VII....I wish I did...

Chapter 4


Vincent ran down the streets of Midgar, looking in every alleyway and building for signs of his daughter. " Where the hell is she?" It had been two days since they found Leon unconcious outside the apartment.

" Vincent, calm down." Cloud was out of breath, he was having a hard time keeping up with Vincent. " We'll find her." Cloud did his best to sound confident but Vincent could hear the uneasiness in his voice. It was raining, making it difficult to see the grimy streets. Cloud was worried about Leon as well, he still hadn't come to.

" Vincent." Vincent nearly jumped as Chaos spoke.

"It's been awhile my friend" VIncent was happy to hear his voice. He needed Chaos' help."I need a little assistance"

"Of course, but what about him?"
Vincent looked back at Cloud who was now soaked and totally out of breathe.

" He'll be fine"

"as you wish."
Vincent felt a familiar tightness in his chest as Chaos took over. Wings burst from his back, but he felt no pain. He could sense Seles was close....but where...

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Leon's eyes fluttered open and he found himself in Vincent's apartment. He stood and stepped foward, his foot met with something soft and warm. " What....the.." He looked down to see his mother, lying in a pool of blood on the floor.

" Are you awake?" Leon turned to see a tall figure belonging to a young man.

" Who are you? Did you do this?" Leon looked from the man to Tifa. The man looked at the woman and then at Leon.

" Master calls me Kiro..." He laughed hysterically. " She was fiesty, so is the girl...what was her name...."

"S-seles?"

"Yes! that's it!" Kiro stepped from the doorway. "She cries when she sees me, she cries for you."

"...leave her alone..."

" You are the same...you and she."

" What?"

"You are the other half to the key." Leon looked into Kiro's eyes, They were strange eyes, totally void of emotion." That's why you want her, it is your destiney."

"What the hell are you talking about?!"

" You will be the one to kill her in the end..."
********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Leon awoke to find his mother standing over him. " Oh! you're awake!" Tifa stroked his hair. The apartment was dark and he could hear ran hitting the windows.

" It was just a dream...but it seemed so real..." Leon pulled himself up. "Where's Seles?" Leon remembered entering the building after her but the rest was still a blank.

" We don't know."

" Kiro."

"Who?"
********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Seles felt icy hands on her skin. " I saw him, that Leon you want so much." She recognized the voice of Kiro. " He was pathetic...not worthy to be the other half." He pressed against her. " I won't let him have you."

"...what am I?"

" A key...what to?" Kiro licked her face, Seles shivered, Kiro smirked. " I guess I'll tell you."

"..."

" You are the key to the holy one."

" Who...is that?" Seles was filled with fear as he held her.

" I think you call him Sephiroth.." Kiro carressed her hair, the room was dark and wet, but now there were torches and a bed.

" S-sephiroth?" Seles' ankles and wrists throbbed from where they had been bound. " why.."

" Lucreccia longs for her child so...even though she's old...she longs to care for him."

" What good am I?" Seles shivered as he kissed her neck. She could only make out his eyes in the darkness, they were filled with madness.

" You hold his blood in your veins...Vincent was his father." Kiro held Seles tightly. " He will kill you in the end...the one you hold dear will kill you." Kiro felt something warm fall on his shirt sleeve. " Tears...."

" No he won't..." Seles cried as she had for days. She understood now...they would bleed her...and Leon would do it.
********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Author's note: Might be awhile before I get the next chapter up. Reviews are nice! *hint* They make me happy! *hint*


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment