Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - 6

Vincent's daughter discovers she has a special power on her sixteenth birthday...

Chapter 6 - 6

Chapter 6 - 6
Vincent's Daughter
by:Seras015

Disclaimer:I do not own Final Fantasy VII

Chapter 5


Seles knew that Leon would not conciously hurt her...or would he? Either way she wished to see him. She still didn't really know where she was, Kiro said it they were underneath Midgar, but she didn't know exactly where.The room she was in was dimly lit by torches, her eyes had grown accustomed to the darkness. The only piece of furniture was a single bed,wich she was sitting on. All she could think about was Leon. Ever since she had met him she had wished to stay with him. Was it really because he was the other half? Did he like her or was that fake too? She was alone and scared, she was doing her best to hold together, but she was near her breaking point. "Leon I need you...."

"Is he all your ever gonna talk about?" She hadn't noticed Kiro come in. His eyes contained an expression she had never seen. Jealousy? His black hair was neatly combed so that the front was long, but done in a way that wouldn't cover his eyes. He was taller than her, his glasses were well cared for. "I don't see what's so special about him." He always wore black making it difficult to see him through the darkness. He walked foward and sat beside her. Seles couldn't tell in the darkness, but she thought he was crying. Seles slowly reached foward, hesitating for a moment, then carefully removed his glasses.

"He treats me well." She touched his face. "You don't care about anything,but yourself." He turned and looked at her and for the first time his eyes weren't filled with malice, but with sorrow. He slowly lowered his head onto her shoulder. She knew he was weeping as hot tears ran down her cold skin.

"I won't let him have you, you're mine now." Seles stroked his hair, she knew she shouldn't comfort him, but she did anyway. He was caught off guard by this gesture and raised his head. "...I love you." Seles took a few moments to realize what was said to her. she was confused, and at a loss for words. She slowly brought her face close to his and gently pressed her lips against his. His lips felt icy and sent shivers up her spine. He kissed back passionately. He pressed her against him. This felt wrong, but why didn't she care? What was this she was feeling? Pity?....Love? She pulled away, there was a small click and the chamber door opened.
********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Vincent left Cloud standing on the street looking dumbfounded. The wind felt good on his face, he flexed his wings and flew higher. He had to find Seles, she was all he had left. He knew he couldn't bear it. If something happened to her, what was left of him would die. "Master, have you become that weak in my abscence?" Chaos' presence made him feel a bit better. He had hid him away in the back of his mind at Yuffie's request. She didn't want their daughter to know about Vincent's 'ability'. " We'll find her. Don't worry"

"That's not what worries me." Vincent scanned the ground in hopes of finding Seles, but she was nowhere to be seen. He held inside a secret dread that only Chaos knew. They had to hurry or they would only find a body. "It's the state of which we find her that worries me." He landed near the old Shinra building that was being torn down to make way in about a week for apartments and shops.He felt the wings sink back into his back. He was filled with dread, what if she was here? This old building looked like it would colapse any minute. The walls were crumbling, the glass broken out of all the windows. He slowly entered.

"She's so close I can smell her..." He could feel Chaos' confusion. "I can't see her anywhere...." Vincent looked around and found the same confusion crept over him. The building was dark and dank, with no signs of life anywhere. He walked around, stopping whenever the building groaned. He walked up the stairs, which were broken, and stopped as the top floor was no longer exsistent. He turned to leave and Chaos spotted something. "Look there Vincent those stairs look new, and they lead downward. "

"I don't remember those...." Vincent approached the stairs and stepped on the first one. Immediately he felt a since of dispair and his eyes began to feel heavy he felt himself falling, then all went black. Chaos tried to wake him, but it did no good. Vincent fell down the stairs into darkness.

"Vincent?"

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Leon found himself dwelling on the thought of Kiro and Seles. He didn't like this Kiro, especially didn't like the idea of him being around Seles. He found himself angered at the thought of Kiro touching her even slightly. He couldn't take his mind off what Kiro had said. ' You will kill her in the end...' What was that supposed to mean? He couldn't even think of hurting Seles, that was crazy, he had only known her for a day, and yet....

" Leon?" Leon was broken from his thoughts by the warm sound of his mother's voice. She looked worried, her soft expression had hardened and she was looking at him with eyes full of concern. " Who is Kiro?" He was at a loss for words....he didn't really know himself. The only thing he knew were a name and a face. Tifa pursed her lips tightly, waiting for an answer. Leon had been muttering strange things while unconcious. Things she didn't understand like, 'Seles,Tu esti cheia,sangele tau was deschide sigilele' Which she guessed to be romanian, which she didn't understand a word of.

"I don't know, but he has Seles..." Leon became angered at the words he spoke. He felt confused, he didn't know what to do. He knew she was somewhere in Midgar. Vincent and Cloud would find her, he was sure of it. He was going to go out and look too. "I want to help look for her." Tifa's eyes filled with concern.

"You can't! You just woke up!" Tifa pressed her hand to his forehead. "It's raining and you have a fever!, if you go out you'll surely get pneumonia." She stroked his hair, he looked determined to go out. "I can't let you go." He pulled away from her hand. She looked at him in shock. "Is she really so important to you?" She touched his face. "You barely know her...."

"I....I love her..." Leon felt his face turn bright red. He finally understood, this feeling wasn't because she was the key, but because he loved her deeply. "I want her to be safe."

"Leon..." Leon looked at her and saw she was crying. "Go...." Leon hugged his mother, dressed, and ran out the door.
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

The door to Seles' chamber swung open. There were footsteps and Kiro quickly stood up. He looked afraid, even in the dark Seles could tell. He stood in front of Seles, blocking the one who had entered's path. "It can't be time already?" Kiro spoke his voice shaking, though he did his best to steady it. "He's not here yet, the boy has not arrived." She tried to see who was standing there in the darkness, but Kiro blocked them.

"I'm afraid so Kiro." Kiro sat back on the bed, his eyes had gone hollow again. She could now see the speaker clearly, he was a tall boy of about eighteen, his hair was a brilliant shade of auburn, his eyes were green like Kiro's and they showed no emotion. "Not even you can protect her now." He also wore black making it hard to tell his features, at his side glinting in the light the torches gave off, was a dagger, polished untill it nearly glowed. "As for the boy, he is on his way." He let his gaze drift to Seles and she felt her chest tighten with uneassiness. This man made her feel nervous and afraid, she had grown used to Kiro, one might even say she had grown fond of him. However this man was not at all like Kiro. He continued to stare at Seles and the feeling grew worse. " We also found the one called Vincent collapsed outside our gate." At last he broke his gaze from her and the feeling immediately subsided.

"Thomas, can't we wait a little longer?" So, his name was Thomas. Seles felt cold shivers run up her spine. Kiro was obviously very afraid of him,as his voice was unsteady as he spoke, and he wouldn't look at Thomas.

"No, we do this now." Thomas shoved Kiro aside and grabbed Seles by the wrist jerking her up. She released a small gasp and he threw her to the floor. "I told you not to become attached, Kiro." He walked foward and kicked Seles,who cried in pain. "The two of you make me sick." Kiro ran foward and grabbed Thomas by the shoulder.

"S...stop it!" Thomas turned and shoved his dagger into Kiro's chest, he let out a cry of pain and fell to the floor. Seles looked at Kiro's body and crawled over to him. He looked up at Seles who was bent over him, and for the first time, he smiled. "Would Leon have done that?" She couldn't answer, she just kept crying and saying Kiro's name over and over. " Are you crying for me at last?" Kiro drew one last breathe and closed his eyes.

"Come on." Thomas grabbed Seles' arm and pulled her up. "Your time will come soon enough." He pulled her out the door and they left Kiro's body lying motionless on the floor.
********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Authors' note:'Seles,Tu esti cheia,sangele tau was deschide sigilele' = Seles, you are the key, your blood will open the seal.
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK DARKANGEL_ALLWAYS FOR THE ROMANIAN, AND I WANT TO THANK ALUCARDS_BANE (my sister)FOR PROOFREADING THIS CHAPTER AND EDITING!!! T_T




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment