Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - 7

Vincent's daughter discovers she has a special power on her sixteenth birthday...

Chapter 7 - 7

Chapter 7 - 7
Vincent's Daughter
by:Seras015

Disclaimer: I do not own Final Fantasy VII

Chapter 6


Leon ran down the streets of Midgar, headed straight for the old Shinra building. He could feel something calling him. Seles was close, so close... "She has to be inside there, I just know she is." Leon continued to run, he didn't even notice Cloud as he ran past. His heart was racing, he payed no attention to his surroundings. Cloud yelled as he passed, but he didn't hear, all his thoughts were on reaching Seles, like he was possesed, like something inside him was trying to claw it's way free. "I have to hurry." He soon reached the Shinra building. He stepped through the rubble and went into the interior. He didn't stop to look around, he went straight for the stairs leading downward. He stepped on the first step, and immediately he felt relieved, the feeling of something clawing at his insides left. This place he entered gave him an odd feeling, and he began to say things,without realizing he was saying them. "Seles, my dear sweet Seles." He stopped when his foot bumped something soft and warm. "Wha....." He knelt down running his hands over what he had found. "Vincnet?" The feeling of something clawing at his insides came again, so he left Vincent laying there and to ran to two large doors at the bottom of the stairs. He pushed and they opened.

"Welcome, we have been waiting."

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thomas pulled Seles down a stone hallway lit by torches. He had Seles by the wrist, his grip was so tight he was cutting off her cirrculation. "I watched you and Kiro....the two of you made me sick." At the mention of Kiro's name Seles began to feel uneasy. Thomas had killed Kiro, what if he..... "You gonna cry again?" Thomas turned to face her. His hollow eyes seemed to glow in the darkness. "That's all you ever do." Seles felt extremely uneasy. She wished Leon was here....

"Seles?" Seles nearly jumped at the voice she heard, it was Leon! She wrenched away from Thomas and ran to him. Thomas didn't try to stop her, he mearly smirked. Leon looked at Thomas and he smirked back. "Is it almost time?" Seles looked at Leon. What did he say? Seles backed away and bumped into Thomas.

"Ce faci" Thomas grabbed her by the shoulders. His grip was tight. Leon walked closer, something about him seemed different. Like he wasn't himself. Seles felt hot tears roll down her face. She felt her body tremble with fear. This wasn't Leon, it couldn't be. Leon came foward and took her from Thomas. "De ce plangi?" He pulled her chin up so they they met face to face. "Nu plange micuto, totul se va termina in curand." Seles continued to weep, Leon lowerred his hewad and pressed his lips to hers. Thomas let out a cry of disgust. " Te iubes dulcea me si inocenta Seles." Seles pulled away and tried to run past Thomas. Leon grabbed her and threw her to the floor. "Sora mea, where are you going?" Leon brought himself down and grabbed her chin. "You nor Leon will ruin my chance to get revenge."

"S-sephiroth?" Leon was possesed? By Sephiroth? This was becoming too much for poor Seles. She began to rock back and forth. Thomas began to snicker. 'Leon' grabbed Seles' wrist and pulled her up.

"Yes, Leon wasn't coperating well." 'Sephiroth' continued down the hallway and was followed by a hysteric Thomas, who was toting Seles. "My soul has been kept safe inside him...." Seles felt her mind begin to fill with questions. "Then I discovered I had a half sister, who could take my place in death, allowing me to be revived." Sephiroth walked at a quicker pace. Thomas quickened his pace as well. Seles felt her head swimming. She was going to die, in a little while she would die. There was no one left to help her.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Vincent you have to wake up." Chaos tried to awaken Vincent, but it seemed of no use. Then something kicked Vincent. Vincent's mind stirred a little. "Come on Vincent, open your eyes!" Something brushed across Vincent's face, and then stepped over him. Chaos tried again, this time he responded.

"Where am I?" Vincent opened his eyes and pulled himself up. His head was pounding and the room seemed to spin. He vomited. He felt uneasy. "Ugh....what is this place?" Vincent looked to see too large doors. He pushed them open and found himself inside what appeared to be a .....castle? His crimson eyes pierced through the darkness. "Is Seles in here?"

"I think so, her scent is faint, but I sense her." Vincent proceeded slowly taking in his surroundings, he was in a long hallway with locked doors on each side. He slowly walked down the hall. He felt worry creeping its way into his mind. They came to one door that was different, it was open. "I smell her scent strongly here, along with the smell of fresh blood." Vincent felt sick again...what if Seles was..... Vincent peered into the room, smoke rose from a few torches that had blown out, in the floor near a bed lay a body. He approached the body and let out a sigh of relief, it wasn't Seles.

"Y...you're..V...vincent right?" A cold hand clasped Vincent's arm. He jumped and looked down to see the body was.....alive. "Th....they took Seles....you have to hur...ry..or..it...." The hand released Vincent's arm and the man's eyes closed. This man was talking about Seles. So she was here, he had to find her. He felt relieved yet worried at the same time. This man had been stabbed recently... So she couldn't be far. He must have died to protect her.

"Thank you, your death will not be in vain." Vincent removed the dagger from Kiro's chest. "I will find her..."
[/b]
End Chapter 6
********************************************************************************************************************************************************

AN: So what does everyone think? I want to thank all those who have been reviewing. If no one had reviewed I probably would have given up. I hope you all will stick with me to the end. I WANT TO THANK DARKANGEL-ALLWAYS FOR THE ROMANIAN. I love everyone who reviews. Reviews are nice. Does anyone think my writing has improved? I would also like to thank Alucards_Bane for proofreading. She is my sister and I wuv her.


Ce faci- What are you doing?
De ce plangi- Why are you crying
Nu plange micuto totul se va termina in curand- I love you my sweet and innocent Seles.
Sora mea,- my sister

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

waterwolf29 on August 27, 2006, 9:47:09 AM

waterwolf29 on
waterwolf29OH PLEASE WRITE MORE TOMMROW
OR WHEN YOU CAN WRITE MORE!
Because if you put to much
data on here you can't put it
on untill 1:00AM.