Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - 9

Vincent's daughter discovers she has a special power on her sixteenth birthday...

Chapter 9 - 9

Chapter 9 - 9
Vincent's Daughter
by: Seras015

Disclaimer: I do not own Final Fantasy VII



"I was wondering when you would arrive." Leon didn't look away from Seles as he spoke. Seles continued to sob dryly, but the the sobs were softer, more like hiccups. Thomas continued to merely stare at Vincent, as though he could see straight through him. "I was beginning to think that you weren't coming." He now drew his gaze from Seles and looked towards Vincent. "Better late than never I suppose." He turned back to his work, while Thomas stepped directly in front of Vincent. Blocking his view of Seles and Leon. "Don't worry though, Vincent, her pain won't last much longer."

"So, you're Vincent..." Thomas was smirking at Vincent, his eyes almost seemed to glow with malice. "I'm not impressed." He cracked his knuckles, the sound echoing through the room. Vincent's crimson eyes looked into Thomas' green ones.

"Move." Vincent began to try and move past him and head towards Leon, but Thomas shoved him back. "I will ask you again." Thomas merely smirked back at Vincent. "Move." He reached out with his claw and grabbed Thomas by the neck. Thomas began to choke as Vincent tightened his grip and lifted him a few inches off the ground.Seles' sobs had stopped and her eyes had closed, leaving them in almost complete silence. Vincent tossed Thomas effortlessly to the side.

"Wh-..why are...you so set..on saving her..." Thomas rubbed his throat which was covered in red welps. "Are you really that afraid to be alone?" Thomas stood up and walked back towards Vincent. "First you lost Yuffie, now you'll lose Seles." Thomas grinned with delight as a pained expression flashed across Vincent's face. "Poor little Vincent, all alone again." Vincent clenched his fist until his knuckles turned white. Thomas began to laugh.

"Shut up."

"What's the matter? Did I strike a nerve?"

"Shut up."

"She would have left you anyway."

"SHUT UP!" Vincent reached inside his cloak and pulled out his Quicksilver. Thomas was still laughing. "Stop laughing you son of a dog." His voice was hollow and empty. Thomas stopped in mid-laugh and looked at Vincent. His eyes were still a shade of crimson, but something was different. "Vincent might be affected by your words, but I am not." He pressed the gun against Thomas' forehead. "I also will not show you mercy as he would have." He tightened his grip on the trigger.

"W-who are you if not Vincent?" For the first time Thomas' eyes showed a different emotion, fear.

"I am the demon Chaos, not that it will help you to know who I am." Thomas dropped to his knees. "So, you're actually afraid to die? How pathetic." Chaos dug the barrel of the gun into Thomas' forehead, digging into his flesh. "You know they say the only way to overcome your fears is to face them." Thomas' eyes widened as Chaos pulled the trigger.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Seles opened her eyes to once again find herself standing in complete darkness. "Am I dreaming again?" She found that her strength had returned, and stood. "Mother?" She began to walk, her arms thrust out in front of her looking for something to hold onto. Her footsteps echoing loudly. "Is there anyone here?" She let out a small cry as she colided into something hard.

"We meet again." A sweet female voice called out to her. She recognized it immediately as her mother. Seles turned and found her mother standing behind her. Yuffie smiled at Seles, who smiled back and ran into her arms. "Have you used that materia I gave ya yet?" Seles shook her head as she slipped her hand into her pocket and gripped the materia. Yuffie did her trademark grin. "I hope ya don't have to."

"What do you mean?" Seles looked up into her mother's face. Even though she was grrinning, tears were streaming down her face. "What does it do?" Seles pulled it out of her pocket. "How will I know if I have to use it?"

"You'll know." Yuffie wiped her nose with her arm, like a small child that had been crying. "At that time, you'll have to make a choice." Seles looked at the colored orb. "I can't tell you what to choose, but I have faith in you." Yuffie grinned wider. Seles slipped the materia back into her pocket "Now you have to go." Seles nodded and closed her eyes.

To Be Continued


A/N: You brought this upon yourself Spades...this is what you get for showing me pictures of your brother. A SHORT CHAPTER!!!! AND I'M NOT UPDATING FOR SEVERAL WEEK/MONTHS/YEARS!!!!!!
















Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

waterwolf29 on September 3, 2006, 6:40:48 AM

waterwolf29 on
waterwolf29Keep going at it!