Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - 10

Vincent's daughter discovers she has a special power on her sixteenth birthday...

Chapter 10 - 10

Chapter 10 - 10
Vincent's Daughter
By: Seras015

Disclaimer: I do not own Final Fantasy VII



Thomas' body hit the floor with a loud thud, blood trickling from his forehead, where there was now a rather large hole. Leon turned and stepped away from Seles. "He was beginning to annoy me, I should thank you." He turned his head towards the motionless Thomas. Vincent looked at Leon, his eyes no longer burned with malice and hate, but with an emotion Vincent couldn't quite read. "Although this causes the need for me to dirty my hands..." Leon held his hands up, they were stained red from blood. "Though, I suppose they're dirty enough already."

"Give her to me." Vincent slowly raised his gun.

"Now, now Vincent." Leon spoke softly, almost tenderly, As a mother would to a frightened child. "There's no need for that...why don't you put it down." Their eyes met for a moment and Vincent's pulse quickened.

"I don't think..." Slowly Vincent lowered his gun, his eyes widening, he had no control over his movements. "What did you do Leon?!"

"Come now father..." Leon walked slowly foward and took Vincent's gun easily from his hand. "Is this anyway to treat your son?"

"I don't consider you my son, Sephiroth."

"Do you disown Luccrecia as well?"

"No, I've simply let her memory stop haunting me." He lurched foward and jabbed his elbow into Leon's stomach. Leon's eyes widened as he dropped to his knees, covering his mouth with his hand as he coughed.

"That...was..unexpected." Blood trickled out from between his fingers. Leon slowly stood his legs, trembling slightly. "Didn't expect you to hit me that hard...no matter, this body isn't mine anyway."

"I'm done playing with you." Vincent glared. "Move."

~*~*~*~

Seles opened her eyes. She was still in the same place chained to the alter, bleeding profusely. "Ah.." She began pulling at her chains, trying to get free. She managed to slip one hand out, injuring it severly in the process. She winced a little and began trying to pull her other hand loose.

"Looks like I hold all the cards Vincent, you're in no position to make threats." He held up Vincent's gun. There was a soft moaning sound coming from a few feet behind him. "Well, it looks like the sweet little girl has awaken." He grinned. "It's only a matter of time before her blood completes the ritual."

She had now freed both hands and had managed to sit up. This motion of changing positions caused her to become dizzy. "It hurts..." She grasped the sides of her head as the room spun and she felt throbbing all over her body pain.

"This will stop, I'll kill you and it will stop." Vincent's voice was cracking, as though he had lost all hope. "It's never too late."

"Is that what you told Luccrecia?" Leon smiled as an expression of pain flashed across Vincent's face. "You say it no longer bothers you to think of her, but I think otherwise." Vincent dropped to his knees. "You make it too easy to toy with your emotions." He was now standing over Vincent. "Poor little Vincent." He reached down and grabbed a fistful of Vincent's hair, pulling him upwards.

Seles managed to regain her 'balance' and was now vigorously working on freeing her legs. "Hold on just a little longer...I'm coming.." The chains were cutting into her flesh as she tryed to wriggle out of them, leaving large red welps.

"...The ritual will not be finished...." Vincent grinned. "Not if you lose the body of your host before it is complete."

"What are you going to do? Kill Leon?" Leon grinned back, his teeth looked almost vampiric. "Seles wouldn't like that."

"No...do it father...it's all right.." Seles rolled off of the alter onto the floor. "Kill Leon...I can bring him back." Seles stood, her legs trembling beneath her. She walked towards them, Leon's eyes widened.

"How do you propose to bring him back?" Leon glared. "That type of magic hasn't been around for years."

"With this." Seles reached into her pocket and pulled out a bright green orb.

"Th-that was Yuffie's!" Vincent wrenched himself from Leon's grasp.

"Seriously...you aren't really going to.." Leon turned and shoved Vincent's gun into his stomach. "Come any closer, and I'll pull the trigger."

"Then we both go...together." Vincent reached and grabbed Leon's head, caressed his cheeks. "You fire my gun...and I'll snap your neck.."

"S-surely you aren't serious..." Leon's looked at Vincent in total fear.

"Try me."

"N-no dad...don't!" Seles stumbled foward.

"Stay back Seles." Vincent tightened his grip on Leon's face.

"So be it...." Leon pulled the trigger. Seles ran foward crying loudly. Vincent turned Leon's head, his neck breaking with a loud snap.

Seles screamed.

~*~*~*

CONTINUED

AN: Okay, this whole chapter may and probably did come off as cheesy, but it's not my fault. XD I blame it on BAD, CHEESY RP. That's right. I was and most likely still am in a cheesy RP. Yeesh. Anyways, the next chapter is probably the LAST and FINAL chappie. ARE YOU HAPPY SPADES!? I UPDATED!!!!!!!!! Ideas would be much appreciated. MUCH appreciated. >.><.<





Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

waterwolf29 on September 3, 2006, 6:48:40 AM

waterwolf29 on
waterwolf29Me likey ^-^.