Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - 11

Vincent's daughter discovers she has a special power on her sixteenth birthday...

Chapter 11 - 11

Chapter 11 - 11
Vincent's Daughter
by: Seras015

Disclaimer: I do not own Final Fantasy VII




Seles dropped to her knees, the reality of what had just happened sinking in. Her face, stained with blood and tears, bore a look of pure terror. "No..no...no...It wasn't supposed to be this way.." She repeated these words to herself over and over. Her voice cracking and with an occasional hint of hysterics. She continued to sit there rocking back and forth, oblivious to the pain her own injuries were causing. "If only, I hadn't been so weak.." She pulled her legs up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. She felt something in her pocket cutting into her flesh, she tried to ignore it at first, but soon slipped her hand inside. "..what is..." She pulled out a small green orb. She stared at it as though it was the strangest object in the world, and that at any given moment it would disappear. "Materia..." she smiled slightly and uselessly wiped her face with her left hand. "..Life materia." Unable to standup she slowly crawled towards the bodies of the two men she loved. She tenderly pulled Vincent's head onto her lap. "I only have the strength to use it once..." she gently brushed the hair from Leon's face. "Who do I choose?"

"...uhn.." A groan sounded out through the room, causing Seles to jump slightly. She cast her gaze downward and noticed Vincent try to open his eyes. His wound was serious, but not fatal.

"...Leon.." Seles extended her right hand and pressed against his forehead. Crying from relief she began to cast life.

~*~*~*~
2 years later...

The rain gently beat against the apartment window as Seles hurridly ran down the hall. "Hurry! We'll be late!" She was, of course, speaking to Leon. She smiled brightly at him as he dressed.

"What's the hurry?" He yawned as he buttoned his shirt. "It doesn't matter that much if we're late." He smiled at her and pulled a gold chain with a green orb attached over his head.

"You know how dad gets and you still carry that?"

"For luck." He grinned and helped her pull on her coat. Gently wrapping his arms around her, he placed a small kiss on her cheek. A small blush rose as her skin tingled. "Heh, you still blush.." He placed his hand over the small bulge un her shirt. "Ho much longer?"

"Seven months.." She leaned her head against his shoulder. "They said it's a boy."

Leon couldn't how excited and pleased he was. He left her side and walked around the room, speaking with the excitement of a small boy on Christmas awaiting his presents. He looked at her, his eyes shining brightly. "What should we name him?" He walked back to her and clasped his hand around hers.

"I think we should name him Kiro."

Leon nodded. "That name sounds just perfect." He pulled her into a kiss. They left the apartment and walked down the street hand in hand.

~End



AN: Okay, it was really short, but sweet, right? XD Thanks to all my reviewers. Especially Spades, whom without her constant badgereing I may never have gotten this done. X3






Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

waterwolf29 on September 3, 2006, 6:57:07 AM

waterwolf29 on
waterwolf29Oh...PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!!
Uh, when you get more time!