Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Girls

What happens when The Weasley twins meet two mages that are just like them. read and find out. This is my first story, so please don't be mean.
It will have bad langue later on.

Chapter 1 - The Girls

Chapter 1 - The Girls



The Hogwarts students just got settled in there houses and started to eat. Harry and the gang where talking, Fred and George where scheming up new pranks, and Draco was being his normal self. The students where all having a great time, when Filch came walking in with a very older lady. She was a head mistress at a school. She had long white hair that went down to her waits, and many rings on her Fingers. All the students went silent. They looked up at the strange person. Ron landed over to Harry.
"Who do you think that is?"
"I'm not sure." he answered.
Dumbledore stud to great the lady.
"Oh, please Dumbledore, have you seen any of my students."
"Why no, Fray, I have not"
The students started to whisper to each other. Fred and George looked up from talking.
"Why, what has happened to them?" Dumbledore asked.
'Deatheaters attached the school, only two where left at the school."
"I see, we will keep an eye out for them."
"Oh, thank you, thank you."
"Your welcome, will you be heading back to the school?"
"No ,I'm going to go to the north with the rest." She started to walk out."Watch for the two girls, they are not your normal type of people." She was gone.
Dumbledore went back to his seat and everyone went back on eating.
"I wonder what that was all about?" Asked Ron.
"I'm not quite sure, nothing good I think." Harry answered when the two got back to the boys dormitory.
The students all headed back to there common rooms, and the golden three walked back in silence.
Fred laid awake in his bed. he was thinking about what that head mistress said. He didn't know the girls she was talking about, but he knew the school, they where from. They where from a Mage school. A school different from theirs. Fred finally fell asleep.

The Next morning everyone went back down to the main hall. They where all waiting for their schedules. Hermionie sat looking for professor Mognagle in her seat.
"I don't know why your so happy to get those." Ron said as he yawned.
"Just because I like my classes, doesn't mean you have to make comments on it."
Harry laughed as he watched the two. Jenny came up and sat next to Harry and she wrapped her arms around his left one. Harry smiled at her. Ron looked away.
Draco had received his schedule, and soon everyone else did.
"Now, before we head off to class, I have a few words to say." Dumbledore announced.
Everyone fell silent.
"We, will be on he look out for to 17 year old girls, that have disappeared. If you see someone that doesn't belon..."but before he could finish. The great doors opened.
Everyone turned and looked to see who was there. Some let out a gasp when they saw what was there, others looked amazed. I giant white lion, that stud probably 9 ft tall, with big white wings walked through the door. It was cut here and there, and there was blood on the fur. It's wings covered what was on his back. Dumbldore took a step towards the beast, but before her could get to it, it collapsed on the ground. Send what ever was on to the ground.
Professors ran to Dumbledores side as he walked up to it. He saw on the ground, two bodies, under long black cloaks. Students stud on the tables to see what was going on. Fred and George both pushed through the crowed.
Harry and Ron joined the twins. Hermionie sat in her spot.
"All of you dit in your seats."Dumbledore said.
Everyone did what they where told. The lion went to a yong cub size and his wings shrunk. The two bodies started to move. The proffessors moved back, each with their wands out.
"Put your wands away." Dumbledore said.
The professors did what he said.
One of the bodies moved and stud up."Ohhhh....my head. " she put her hand on her head and looked around. "Well....where not at are school"
The other one soon joined the first. "Yea, you got that right."
"Who are you girls?" asked Dumbledore.
"I am Marie." said the first.
She was about 5'6''. She had long, black hair that went to her waist, which was put up in a ponytail. She has baby blue eyes and freakles. She is wearing a baggy black pants, and a tight read shirt. She also had her cloak on her shoulders.
"And my name is Alice."
The other one was about the same hight as Marie.She had short blonde hair that went to her shoulders. she had purple eyes. She is wearing, baggy white pants and a pink shirt. Her cloak is on the ground.
They both looked around.
"I'm starving." Marie said as she sat next to Fred.
"Yea me too." Tess sat next to George.
"Professor Mongnale, and Professor Snap, come with me." Dumbledore order.
They fallowed him to his office. They waited for what Dumbledore had to say.
"What are we going to do with these two girls." Professor Mognagle asked.
"We keep them here, they can't go back."
"And why not." Snap asked.
"Because, that lady is a death eater her self, those girls are wanted by Loard Valdamort."
Mognagal gasped.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 28, 2007, 11:00:56 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101O.O COOL^^

winxgirl21 on April 7, 2006, 5:36:23 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21This is aws0me!Can't wait till you get the next chapter up!

sesshy_lil_gurl on April 6, 2006, 2:09:35 PM

sesshy_lil_gurl on
sesshy_lil_gurlOK yea sorry about the spelling of some names..