Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - True power

What happens when The Weasley twins meet two mages that are just like them. read and find out. This is my first story, so please don't be mean.
It will have bad langue later on.

Chapter 2 - True power

Chapter 2 - True power
The students all went to their classes. Fred and George skipped to be with Marie and Alice. They walked down the halls, their footsteps echoing. Fred walked beside Marie, and George next to Alice. The girls smiled as they looked to the ground. They got to the end of the hall when Snap came walking up.
"You two should be in class. 50 points from Griffindor." He dragged the boys down the hall.
"We'll see you two later." the twins said at the same time as they where dragged down the hall.
The girls giggled and headed outside. Marie jumped up into a tree and climbed to the highest branch. Alice sat on the ground under the tree. Marie pulled something out of her pocket. It was a small, green bottle. She opened it and a beautiful rose smell came out of it.
"What is that Marie?" Tess asked as she looked up.
"A rose in a bottle, made it this morning. Don't know how well it will sell in the shop though." she closed the bottle and through it down at Alice.
Alice caught it. She looked at it, and then she set it on the ground. Alice and Marie are mages. Which means they use elements, instead of magic. They happen to be the best. Marie jumped out of the tree and was floating in the air. She was using her wind power to keep her up. Alice just sat there, then out of no where the sky turned black. Marie went to the ground and then all the students fled from their classes. They where heading to the great hall. Marie and Alice fallowed.
All the students took their seats. The girls came in last. All the students had their eyes on them. Alice gasped when she saw, was in the great hall. Standing next to Dumbledore was, their head mistress. Marie stud in front of Alice.
"Alice call Felor." she said through her mind.
"All right. Felor, we need you." she contacted the lion.
'You girls will be coming back with me." The head mistress said.
"Over my fracking dead body." Marie said.
The head mistress got angry.
"How dare you...'' but before she could finish, Felor came through the doors.
He let out a big loud roar. The students put their hands on their ears. Marie and Alice jumped on his back.
"Why do you all ways have to mess everything up?"Marie yelled.
"Well....Miss Molfy...you are a problem."
Everyone gasped and started to whisper when they herd Marie's last name.
"So what if I am a Molfy, I hate my fathers side of the family.''
"And my family is no different...so what if I am related to Severise Snap."
All the students all looked at Snape. The head Mistress got even more angry.
"How dare you...miss treat me." she yelled.
Marie jumped down and she walked forward. She stopped in the middle of the floor. She raised her hands and looked up to the sky. Alice was soon by her side doing the same thing. A glow came from the cailing and so a bunch of wind came crashing down. The girls had put up a barrier and the students where fine and so was the teachers, except the Head Mistress. The girls jumped around and then they started to chant.
"Jokes and pranks are our ways. So us the way to a prankster ways.''
All of the sudden you could here laughing and then a very bright color came around the girls.
"No, you can't have mastered your ultimate element." The head mistress said.
The girls looked at each there before they closed their eyes and where consumed in to a bright white light. There where Happy, jester faces surrounding the girls. Then everything came together and the light shot out. The girls became visible. Marie was dressed in a black jester outfit. The fabric going down to the ground was torn and there where little white balls on the bottom of them. She had a hat on that was long and had split in the middle, giving it two sides like a rabbits ears. On the bottom of those are white balls on them. Her shoes are black and curl up and have little white balls on the tips. Alice's out fit is the same as Marie's except, her outfit is white and the balls are black. The girls where standing back to back and they had their eyes closed.
Fred and George looked at the girls in amazement. The other students couldn't believe their eyes. So looked frightened.
Marie and Alice looked at the head Mistress.
"This is the time you face, true power." They said at the same time.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 28, 2007, 11:07:24 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Wicked0-O

winxgirl21 on April 8, 2006, 4:07:47 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Awes0me chapter!