Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Happiness

What happens when The Weasley twins meet two mages that are just like them. read and find out. This is my first story, so please don't be mean.
It will have bad langue later on.

Chapter 3 - Happiness

Chapter 3 - Happiness

The head mistress looked at the girls.
"What could you two do, that can hurt me." She made a big black ball and shot it at the girls.
It hit the girls but it didn't even leave a mark. The girls just smiled. They started to walk towards her. The head mistress started to back away.
"Hiko Manatu." The girls said. This big happy jester face appeared and went after the head mistress and the mouth of the jester face started to laugh and then it ate her. You could here her screaming, but then it stopped.
"That should take care of that traitor." Marie said as she looked around.
The students looked at them in fear. Most of them hid under the desks. Fred and George stood up and walked over to him.
"That was awesome.'' Fred said.
"It was wicked." George said.
"Thanks." the girls said at the same time blushing.
"Girls...come with me." Dumbledore said.
They fallowed and so did Snape. They walked up to Dumbledores study and the girls took a seat.
"Do you two know what you just did?" Dumbledore asked.
"Yes...I know...she is back at the academy. She can't hurt us anymore. " Marie said.
"Yea...that spell sent her back." Alice said.
"I thought you girls could only do elemental attacks."
"Well...I know what we just did wasn't elemental or magic. It was a combination of both. We can combined both, elements and magic. It's really cool." Marie spoke up.
"I see... I guess for know you girls are part of Hogwarts."
"Yes." they said at the same time as they gave each other a high five.
"Now...what house would you like to be in?"
"Griffendor." They both said.
"Very well. As of now you both are part of Griffendore."
"What are we going to do about there education? They can use both magic and elements." Snap said from the back.
"We mastered just about everything. Could we possibly teach a class?" Alice said.
"I think I will bring it up with the teachers. Now head off to the Griffendor common room."
The girls got up and ran out of the room and down to the Griffendor common room. They ran though the door and everyone looked up at them. Fred and George came running down the stairs. Fred picked up Marie and through her on his shoulder. And George grabbed her by the waist and swung her around. Both girls started to laugh.
"So...what happened?" they asked.
"We are...staying here and we are part of Griffendore." Marie said on Fred's shoulder.
"Congratulation." They both said.
Harry, Ron, and Hermione sat in the chairs and watched them.
"You know... I have never seen those two so happy." Hermione said looking at the twins.
"Yeah...they seem to be haven a great life. The joke shop is going well and now...two girls that love the same thing move into their life." Ron said. Looking at them.
"Yeah, they are lucky...they have nothing to worry about." Harry said.
"Harry, your lucky too. You are probably the luckiest person here." Hermione said trying to cheer him up.
"Not as lucky as them. I'm off to bed."Harry got up and walked into the boys dormitory.
"I wonder what's up with him?" Ron asked.
"I don't know."Hermione answered.
The rest of the night was pretty dahl. Everyone one went to bed. Except Marie and Alice.
"So, this is where we stay." Alice said.
"Yeah. I hope our lives change." Marie said.
"It's just so hard to believe that we finally found happiness."
"Yeah...I thought he would take us under his control again."
"Valdamort will never do that again. I won't let him."
"I won't either."
Flash back.
The two girls stood in front of Valdamort. Both of them had a black caller around their necks. They where under his control, not by will, but by force. Both girls had been put under his control. Valdamort couldn't control them by magic so he had to use a different approach. Both girls where on their knees. Both of them where crying and they couldn't hurt Valdamort.
Flash Back ends.
"I can't believe we where under his control by force."
"Yeah, me neither."
"I'm going up to bed." Alice said and went up the stairs.
Marie sat down there, looking into the fire. A tear came down her face, but she whipped it away when she herd someone come down the stairs.
"Marie, are you alright?" Fred asked.
"Yep. Just relaxing." She put a smile on her face.
Fred sat on the couch.
"Come sit by me." he patted the couch.
Marie got up and sat next to him. He wrapped his arms around her. She leaned back into his chest. Fred put his head on hers.
"So you going to tell me what's the matter?"
"Not yet. Someday.''
'Then I am just gonna have to wait." he smiled at her.
Marie looked up at him and Fred kissed her. She returned the kiss. He looked deep into her eyes and smiled. She looked back at him. Her eyes twinkled in the fire light. She looked back at the fire and then she soon fell asleep. Fred could tell that she fell asleep, so he didn't move her. He stayed down there on the couch with her all night long.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 28, 2007, 11:14:06 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101AWWWWWWWWWWW That was sooooooooo sweet what fred did=^_^=

winxgirl21 on April 19, 2006, 5:00:58 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Another awes0me chapter!Great j0b!