Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Quiddich

What happens when The Weasley twins meet two mages that are just like them. read and find out. This is my first story, so please don't be mean.
It will have bad langue later on.

Chapter 4 - Quiddich

Chapter 4 - Quiddich
In the morning Fred woke and he woke Marie.
"Hey, time to get up."
"Huh...morning already?" she looked around.
She sat up and stretched. She crossed her legs Indian style and scratched her head. Not to long after that George, Alice, and everyone else was coming down the stairs.
"I think I am gonna go and change." Marie said as she got up and went to change.
She came back down in the Hogwarts uniform.
"You know....these things are ugly." Alice said as she looked at the outfit.
Marie tied the top so you could see her belly and she put her hair up in a messy bun. The guys that where walking by almost ran into the wall looking at her. Ron and Harry stopped in their tracks. Hermione came down and move the two boys. Fred and George just looked at them. Alice also tied her shirt like Marie, but she left her hair down.
"Well I think we are ready." Alice said looking at everyone.
They all headed down to the great hall to eat breakfast. Draco was sitting there at his table when her called Marie over.
"What do you want?" she glared at him.
"Don't you even think about taking over this school."
"How can someone as ugly as you be respected."
Crabe and Goyle stood up.
"Oh, you wouldn't hit a girl."
The two walked around the table so they where next to her. They took a swing. She dodged Crabes fist, and caught Goyles fist. The great room was watching. Soon Draco's other friends got up and walked up to her. She pushed Crabe and Goyle back. Blasie took a good swing at her a knocked her to the ground.
"Nice one." she got up.
She walked up to him and she hit him square across the jaw. He fell on the ground imeaditly. You could her a crack sound as he fell.
"you better get up to the hospital wing, your jaw is broken." she said.
Crabe and Goyle took him to the hospital wing. As everything was going on, Dumbledore watched. He stopped all the teachers from interfering. Marie walked back to the table and sat next to Fred.
"You're a good fighter." George said.
"I play quiddech. I have the best arm, and the best strength. I'm a beater."
"So am I." Alice said, in between eating.
"We have a game today, just for fun." Harry said.
"I'll make ya a bet. Your hole team agenst me and Alice." Marie said.
"You can't do that." Ron said.
"Sure we can." Alice said.
Dunbledore was listening in.
"Silence....we will have a quddich game today." He said.
All the students looked at him.
"The match will be, the whole Griffendor team, against Marie and Alice. They say they can, so lets see what they can do."
All the students got up and walked out to the field. They where all whispering to each other.
The Griffendor team was out on the field warming up. Everyone was cheering for them. Soon Marie and Alice came out in their quddich outfits from school. The where wearing all black outfits with a silver dragon on the back. They each had a broom, and bats.
"How are you gonna beat us with just bats?" Ron said.
"You'll see." Alice said.
They got on their brooms and kicked off the ground. They flew up so fast, it sounded liek a twister was forming. They flew around the ring. As they did that, it sounded like wings, really big wings. They stopped and they looked at the other team. They waited for the sound of the whistle. Then they where off.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 28, 2007, 11:18:31 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101sweet^^

winxgirl21 on April 21, 2006, 9:52:09 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Great chapter!Keep up the awes0me work!