Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - ummm....

ummm... it's about when peole from inuyasha abuse kikyo. it's pretty funny!^^

Chapter 1 - ummm....

Chapter 1 - ummm....


An abuse kikyo day!!





Kikyo was just walking down the dirt path when she heard a SIT! And suddenly she fell to the ground with a loud thump! Huh? What was that? Said Kikyo. All of a sudden Inuyasha run over there and saw kikyo. K- kikyo. Said Inuyasha. Kikyo just looked at Inuyasha and dusted off the dirt on her pants. Kagome popped out also. There you are! SIT ,SIT ,SIT!!! Screamed Kagome and Kikyo fell to the ground and kept going in an tell she left a mark. Huh? I thought it only worked for Inuyasha? But this is even better! Kagome laughed evilly. Kagome don't sit kikyo. And with that kikyo feel to the ground again. What it works for me to? Asked Inuyasha out loud. I guess it dose come on Inuyasha sit down sit, sit, sit, SIT over there! Spat Kagome as she watched kikyo fall into the earth. Kagome laughed out loud. If it works on you Inuyasha it must work for everyone! MIROKU! SANGO! Come here!! Yelled Kagome a few mins later Miroku and Sango popped in there. Yes what is it Kagome? Asked Miroku sweetly. Hey guess what the SIT thing works for kikyo now! Said Kagome happily. Ummmmm… Not to be rude Kagome but what dose that have to do with us? Asked Sango. Say sit! Said Kagome as she watched kikyo fall to the ground. Ummm …… why? Asked Miroku. JUST SAY IT!!! Yelled Kagome. Ok ,ok sit! Said Sango as she saw kikyo fall to the ground. Miroku started laughing. Kikyo sit! Sit! Sit! Hahahahahaha! Laughed miroku happily. No wonder why Kagome a ways SITS! Inuyasha its so much fun!! Laughed sango. And somehow Narku found out that ppl could sit kikyo so he and his little gang of bad guys came with him kagura, kohaku, kanna they were all sitting kikyo. Then Sesshomaru and rin and jaken all found out and then they started sitting her and the band of 7(band of 5) found out they started sitting her. Kouga and his wolf tribe even started sitting kikyo. So from far a ways u could hear laughing and the word sit! This has been going on for a week! When suddenly when someone said sit Kagome fell. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THE END by: sesshyslove

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallOutGirlAARHinder on October 2, 2006, 12:43:42 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was so freakin funny you should make another story
*crys from hard laughter*
SIT KIKYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkFlameAngel on May 9, 2006, 10:40:12 AM

DarkFlameAngel on
DarkFlameAngelwhy wasnt inuyasha sayin sit?! it be even better if he started abusing her

sesshylover on March 23, 2006, 6:25:59 AM

sesshylover on
sesshyloverhaley don't be a dog! :P i didn't mean to! >.< im sorry! *runs away in tears* me glad you lovies me though!

ham_chan on March 19, 2006, 9:58:45 PM

ham_chan on
ham_chanperfect....... i luv kikyo in you world of spelling errors and grammer mistakes. :D ur funny abers, on crack, but funny. me luvies me addy to me faveys!!!

kazuma_kitten on February 23, 2006, 7:31:10 AM

kazuma_kitten on
kazuma_kittenok abers this is from cassie here ya go:HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! When I see you at school Im going to HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS @ u!
OK BUT AS FOR ME i STILL LUB IT!

kazuma_kitten on February 7, 2006, 10:16:09 AM

kazuma_kitten on
kazuma_kittenLOL! That is awesome abers!
Me SIT!!!!
Kikyo:*BLAM* OWWWW!!!!
Me:*evil laughing* this rocks!*looks around* hey! Why can't it be the band of 6? Bankotsu! I LOVE YOU! *crys* *ahem* sorry abers..... FAVES-NESS!!!! I LUB IT! KEEP IT UP!!!!

RaexBB_4ever on February 6, 2006, 10:51:14 AM

RaexBB_4ever on
RaexBB_4everMe:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sit!!

Kikiyo:*Falls to the ground*Ow

Me:sitsitsitsitsitsitsitsitsitsitszitsit!!!!

Kikiyo:*Makes a 30 foot deep hole in the ground*

Me:I love my new power!!!Fav