Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Where am I?!?!?!

its a suprise

Chapter 2 - Where am I?!?!?!

Chapter 2 - Where am I?!?!?!


I fell on the ground but not knowing where I was. On my behalf, I decided to take a look. Seeing as to who was here, people were crowded around me. I thought I was crazy but I felt that I really lost my marbles. Since my head was agony, I fell back asleep. All I could catch a glimpse of was the crowd and a boy staring down at me.

1 hour later… I wake up to see a white room and a few people. “Where am I?” I asked. “Why you're in the hospital. Wow, I'm surprised that you survived that 500-foot drop!” said a man in a white coat. “500-foot drop?!?!?” I said in disbelief. “Yah and you had made a bad crash.” said a 12-year old kid. I felt my head and it was covered with wrap since it was bleeding. `God dammit' I thought. My eyes could catch blurry figures but I could not tell who the figures were. Clearly, I couldn't see without my glasses. “Your glasses are on the night stand.” Said the kid again. Falling back into my sleep, all I could hear were faint voices.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment