Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - A Dream come True

its a suprise

Chapter 4 - A Dream come True

Chapter 4 - A Dream come True


The doctor came in and said, “You have some visitors who would like to befriend you.” “Ok, send them in.” The gang was lead by a kid with star shaped hair. “Oh my god!” Jenny and me said in unison. “Hey.” Said Yugi. Joey, Tristan, Tea, Serenity, and Duke were also here. Joey walks up to me and sees the card I had clutched in my hands. “Lemme see dat!” he said as he reached over and grabbed the card in my right hand. He reads it out loud. “Get well soon. I hope you get better. That's pretty convenient. From…Ahh! From the Kaiba brothers!” All except for Jenny and me gasped. “Don't ask me! I think they just cared. That's all!” I said. “Kaiba…being…nice?!?” Jenny said angrily. She punches the wall and out of the blue, Kaiba was right next to where Jenny punched the wall. “KILLER GIRL!!!” he screamed. `I…can't…believe…I missed him by 3 inches!!!' Jenny thought. My eyes had pink hearts in them. I had finally met my future husband in person! “Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!! It's Seto Kaiba!!!” I said happily. “Oh yah. I came here to pick you up.” “R-r-really? My dream has come true!!!” I walked up and hugged him tightly. “What's your problem?” he asked.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

dieviete on February 17, 2006, 8:21:30 PM

dieviete on
dievieteCute! Can't wait for more!