Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - power untold

this is my first fan character please rate and comet

Chapter 4 - power untold

Chapter 4 - power untold
bsp;Ch 4Power untold Bane awoke in a hospital bed in knothole city Bane “aah where am I” he remembered the fight with sonic and the knock out dart in his side. Bane “got to get out of here” he was in a plane Wight hospital room which was probably sound proof he tried to move but he was in restraining straps he saw his swords, knives and his shirt and jacket right on the wall next to him he look in the mirror to see if his left eye was still covered it was with a eye patch Bane smiling “guess I knockout a few nurses” started at the task at hand he tried to beak the straps that held him down that didn’t work I guess I have know choice bane started focusing on the one of his knives he started glowing black all over until the glow left him forming a being of pure darkness with the knife in the center(bane has the power to project his aura around his weapons to help get him out of tough binds and in some cases he can use it as a weapon) the being waked over to bane and started to undo his binds when sonic, tails and knuckles waked in to the room tails and sonic dumfounded knuckles “oh no you don’t” on to the being and ripped the knife out of the center and the aura entered bane and he woke up knuckles “that’s aura projection that power  is only used by dark legion sorcerers who taut you that power”Bane “….” Knuckles “who do you work for” ??? “no one he is a bounty hunter and mercenary.” Everybody terns around to see sally standing in the doorway with a stern look on her face. “He is the fames mercenary bane black blade he has a total of 999 missions complete and a record of no kills on a mission” sonic “no kills what kind of mercenary are you.” Bane “ one that dose not like to kill people I think I proved that when I didn’t kill you.” Looks towards sally. Sally “that maybe so but you still tried to take sonic and give him Eggman he will stay here in till I decide what to do with him.” Knuckles “I think I should stay with him he might try to escape again” later that night  Bane look around knuckles was sleeping one more time he tried aura projection agene this time he focused on knuckles bane saw knuckles green aura fighting Bane black aura eventually bane won and temporally took control of knuckles body. Knuckles got up and waked over to Bane and undid his restraint now this was the tricky part bane had to recall his aura and get out before the shock woke him up. Bane moved fast he recalled his aura quickly gut up grab his stuff and got out knuckles was up in a sec wondering what happing look to see bane running out in too the hallway he made chase. Tails was out side seeing if knuckles needed anything when he saw Bane running out of the hospital tails made a reach for bane but only got the string that held the eye patch on bane head bane turned around before he realized what had happing the eye patch fell and tails look right in to the demons eye. 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mattkur on December 16, 2006, 9:38:28 PM

Mattkur on
MattkurInteresting! On a scale if 1 to 10, probably an 8 or 9!