Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - torn

this is my Addison to a RP whiting.com please tell me what you think. by the way the RP is called a tail of redwall

Chapter 1 - torn

Chapter 1 - torn
torn greenwind sat at his table at the back of the inn all the rats and other vermin where drunk or getting there. He starts Looking around when he starts to leave when in his head he was thinking. This Snatfang is getting powerful with all these vermin at his command it will prove a problem stopping them alone and there are going to attack Redwall. Torn thought back 3 years when he was a low ranking member of the knight’s mossflower patrol. we stopped at Redwall to see if we could get some supplies for our long march back to rouse knights fortes 8 day march back they where vary kind to us and even offered us a chants to rest for a day or two. Even thou I was there for only there for one day I know that will not last long if not warned i have to get there to worn then about them but first I have to get past the guards. Torn started wobbling to make him self look drunk so he can sneak past the guards but he did not see the two rats watching him. “Did you see the look of those two swords on that rats back I bet he won’t mind if we take them” the one first rat holding up small dagger. “I want that big cloak he wears it is bloody freezing out here” he picks up his heavy axe with a two-hand grip they start to sneak towards torn in a menacing manner when one stepped on a twig in a mad grab they reached for him. Be for torn could stop them they grabbed his cloak and pulled it off. Torn spun around to reveal his leather armor with the symbol of the knights of the rouse a rouse raped around a sword both rats stared in fear. then they moved the rat with the axe tried to cleave torn in half but torn jumped to the sided dogging the attack landing with one hand on the ground other posed to draw one of his sabers. torn quickly and drew his sabers at the same time chard forward taking off the head of the first rat while the second rat stab him in the side torn screamed out in pain he tried to get the rat but he ran off screaming a that there’s a knight in the base torn started to run towards red wall. With the knife in his side, it slowed torn progress and he had nothing to treat his wound so he kept running. Torn had run for several hours before he collapses gust out side red wall. The last thing torn saw was the east wicker gate before he fell to unconscious.         

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment