Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Confession

Cheesy title...this is a fan fic about two of my made up characters....HACKER AND SPIDER!!! Anyway..Hacker feels rejected, so he starts to stay in his room more and more. Spider begins to worry about his best friend. Shonen ai.

Chapter 1 - Confession

Chapter 1 - Confession


Hacker sighed gently. He lay on his bed, in his dark room, away from his teammates. Hacker began to feel left out as the group smiled, laughed, joked around, beat up Ryhe…..well ok, he wasn't left out of that, but, he was left out of the happiness. He had forgotten what it was like to be happy, ever since his father killed his family. Hacker glanced at a picture he had on his bed side table. It had the whole group in it. Kat and Ember were making faces, Ryhe and Tass were acting lovey dovey, and Spider had dragged Hacker into the picture. Everyone looked happy, except him. His eyes were dark green, with black bangs (no thanks to Ryhe) and navy blue in the back. Hacker jumped at a knock on the door.

“Hacker? Hacker, may I come in?” came a voice with an Australian accent.

Hacker didn't reply. Spider was the only person who cared about him, and he cared

deeply for the gray haired boy.

“Hacker?” Spider asked again.

Hacker sighed and stood up off his bed. He walked to the door and opened it a bit.

“What?” Hacker asked, sad about how mean he had sounded.

“Well, it's just….you never leave your room anymore. Why is that?” Spider's gray eyes peered in at him.

“It's none of your concern.” Hacker replied coldly.

He began to close the door, but Spider stopped the door with his foot. Spider pushed open the door and walked in, closing the door behind him.

“It is too my concern, you're my best friend.” Spider said.

Hacker didn't reply, just turned away. Bad move because Spider took this opportunity to snake his arms around Hacker's waist. Hacker let out a surprised gasp, his face turned bright red.

“S-spider!” Hacker cried.

“Please, Hacker, tell me what's wrong.” Spider whispered into his ear.

“It's just that…..I feel like I shouldn't be a part of the group.” Hacker replied.

“How so?” asked Spider.

“You're all so happy, I'm all depressed.” Hacker told him.

“I think I have a way to make you happy.” Spider whispered near Hacker's neck.

Hacker gasped as Spider's breath hit his sensitive skin.

“I love you, Hacker.” Spider told him while tightening his embrace around his best friend's waist.

“I-I love you too, Spider.” Hacker told him back.

After that day, Hacker no longer felt like the saddest person on earth.






Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Linally on June 21, 2006, 10:12:37 AM

Linally on
LinallyAwe ^__^ Short, but sweet!

shadow_Kat on March 19, 2006, 12:37:08 AM

shadow_Kat on
shadow_KatYaoi is YUMMY!!!

shadow_Kat on March 6, 2006, 6:06:12 AM

shadow_Kat on
shadow_KatMy Hacker is mine, Spider is mine.....MINE!!!!!