Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Four years! =^^=

Hacker and Spider both had the curiousity of puppies. They were both curious about what it would feel like to kiss another boy. (God I suck, Hacker and Spider are children, Ember...)

Chapter 2 - Four years! =^^=

Chapter 2 - Four years! =^^=

"Hacker-chan!!!!!!!" Spider yelled as he glomped  his best friend.

"Spider, let go of me.....and don''t call me ''Hacker-chan''..." Hacker told his hyperactive friend and shoving him off.

Spider grinned.

"You know you love me." Spider wiggled his eyebrows.

Hacker blushed.

"T-that was four years ago!" Hacker yelled, turning away.

That was what Spider was waiting for. It was all part of his plan. Step one: Remind Hacker of four years ago. Step two: Wait for him to turn around. And Step three: YOINK!!!! Spider smirked, then pounced. Hacker cried in surprise as he and Spider tumbled onto the ground.

"Get off!" Hacker growled angrily.

Spider was straddling Hacker''s back.

"Naw, but your comfy!" Spider leaned foreward so his lips were a few centimeters away from Hacker''s ear. "And besides, I want to continue on from where we left off four years ago." Spider flicked his tongue over Hacker''s slightly pointed ear. (Hacker is a half-elf, but in all my pictures he covers his ears.)

Hacker closed his eyes tightly.

"S-stop.." Hacker told him quietly.

"You know you like it." Spider whispered.

Spider moved so he could flip Hacker over. After Hacker was flat on his Back he climbed back on top of him. Spider grabbed Hacker''s wrists in one hand and pinned them above his head.

"Spider, please stop." Hacker said as he squirmed uncomfortably beneath the older boy.

Spider grinned and swooped down capturing Hacker''s lips in his own. Hacker struggled to get free. Spider broke the kiss and stared at his best friend.

"Naw, come on Hacker!" Spider complained.

Hacker glared at him.

"Just get off." He growled.

"No." Spider whispered.

Spider moved his free hand to the bottom of Hacker''s shirt, which he began playing with.

"S-Spider, what are you-?"

Spider grabbed the hem of Hacker''s shirt and pulled it up to reveal Hacker''s stomach. Spider ran a finger along a scar that was a little above his belly button.

"Hacker, you''re really skinny." Spider commented.

"Shut up." came Hacker''s reply.

Spider moved his lips to Hacker''s stomach where he placed a few kisses.

"Ah...."

Spider grinned.

"I heard that, Hacker-chan." Spider teased.

"Shut up." Hacker said again.

Hacker moved around beneath Spider. He finally got his arms free then pushed Spider off.

"Seriously, Spider, let''s stop." Hacker said as he pulled down his shirt.

Hacker then stood and walked to the door.

"See you in school tomorrow." He said while putting on his shoes.

Hacker opened the door and slipped out, closing it silently behind him. Spider blinked, then grinned. Very, very soon.......

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Linally on August 4, 2006, 1:05:28 AM

Linally on
LinallyHow much sooner damn it?! Spider much have all the patience in the goddam world because I grow impatient waiting for Hacker to just give himself up to Spider all ready!

*dies* Come ooooooooooooooon Hackeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer...*pouts*