Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - FINALLY!!! Five years after four years later.

Hacker and Spider both had the curiousity of puppies. They were both curious about what it would feel like to kiss another boy. (God I suck, Hacker and Spider are children, Ember...)

Chapter 3 - FINALLY!!! Five years after four years later.

Chapter 3 - FINALLY!!! Five years after four years later.
Spider stared out the window and watched as the rain pattered against the glass. It was raining so Tass (My sister''s character, she is kinda like a mother figure.)wouldn''t let anyone outside. Hacker sat on a comfy chair reading a book. Spider sighed and pressed his forehead against the glass.
"SPIDER!!!" a girl screamed.
The Spider jumped.
"Oh no!! It''s the Banshee!!" Spider cried dramaticly.
"Don''t call me a banshee, Spider." Ember (my best friend''s character) growled.
"Her screeching!!! It hurts!!" Spider covered his ears and pretended to faint.
Hacker shut his book loudly.
"Quit being a drama queen, Spider." He told the hyperactive boy.
Spider got up. Ember sighed.
"Anyway. Tass wanted me to tell you two that me, her, and Ryhe (my sister''s best friend''s character) are going out. So you''ll be here with Kat (ME!!!) ok?" Ember finished.
"Sure banshee-chan!!" Spider yelled as he glomped the fire wolf.
Ember blushed.
"GET OFF!!!" She screamed and shoved Spider off.
Ember stormed out of the room. Hacker had gone back to reading and spider moved back to the window and watched as Ryhe, Tass, and Ember left.
''Finally.'' Spider thought.
Being alone with the yaoi obsessed demon princess would be perfect since she wouldn''t complain.
Spider moved to Hacker and sat infront of him for a while. Hacker finally noticed Spider staring at him.
"What?" he demanded.
Spider grinned slightly.
"What?" Hacker demanded again, this time a little angrier.
Spider''s grin widened.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" Hacker exploded.
Spider grabbed Hacker''s arm and pulled him off the chair.
"You." He whispered into Hacker''s ear.
Hacker squirmed.
"Let go!" He yelled.
"No. Hacker,ever since we first kissed nine years ago, I''ve been waiting for the right moment, and now that it''s here I''m not letting you go this time." Spider nibbled gently on Hacker''s extremely sensitive ear.
Hacker gasped, his face turning a bright red.
"S-Spider...." Hacker mumbled. "If we''re gonna do this, let''s at least go into a more private place."
Spider smirked.
"Ok." He said.
Spider stood, pulling Hacker up with him, and dragged him to Hacker''s room.
When they got in Hacker closed the door. Spider looked around.
"Man, your room is dark."
"Shut up, Spider, or I won''t go through with this."
Spider glomped Hacker.
"I''m sorry!"
Hacker sighed then pressed his lips to Spider''s. When they broke apart, they realized they had gotten closer to Hacker''s bed. Hacker pushed Spider onto the bed then moved on top of him.
"Hacker?" Spider asked curiously.
"You thought that you could have a relationship with me and not be overpowered at least once?" Hacker chuckled, then ran his tongue across Spider''s neck.
Spider groaned.
"Hacker, I''m not going to let you overpower me for long." Spider smirked, then flipped them over so he was on top. "See?"
"Screw you." Hacker growled.
"I''d rather screw you." Spider told him.
Hacker turned brighter red.
(Lemon Scene goes here, it''s all up to your imagination.)
Kat smiled as she listened to the moans, groans, and crys that drifted from Hacker''s room.
"It''s about time." Kat whispered.
As Spider had said before, all in good time.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Linally on August 13, 2006, 8:39:44 AM

Linally on
Linally*using imagination*

I luff my imagination.

XD