Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Glee! ^___^

Ok, this is for Linally!!! LOVE YOU!!!
Hacker and Spider go to the amusement park....heeheee....

Chapter 1 - Glee! ^___^

Chapter 1 - Glee! ^___^
"Please, Hacker?"
"No."
"Please?"
"No..."
"PLEASE?"
"I said no!"
"PUH-LEAZE!!!!!!????"
Spider was currently following his best friend around the house, trying to get him to go to the amusement park with him.
"Why can't you just take, Ember?" Hacker asked turning and glaring at the older boy.
"Well.....she frightens me....." Spider whined.
"Well, I hate amusement parks. So the answer is still no!"
Spider went chibified and clung on to Hacker's leg.
"PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!????" Spider was now screaming and flailing his legs wildly.
"Spider..."
"Please?"
"Spider."
"PLEASE!?"
"SPIDER!"
"What?"
Hacker sighed.
"If it will make you leave me alone, fine, I'll go with you."
"YAY!!~" Spider jumped up and hugged Hacker.
"So, when is it?" Hacker asked.
"Tomorrow, I can't wait til then!!!" Spider zoomed off to torture Ember.
~ Next day ~
Spider bounced up and down on the sofa excitedly.
"Hacker! Come on!" Spider yelled.
"I'm coming!" Hacker yelled back.
Spider heard a Hacker complaining under his breath. Hacker stepped out into the living room wearing a light blue t-shirt and black jeans. Spider bounced up to him clothed in a bright orange t-shirt and blue jeans.
"Great! Let's go!" Spider pulled Hacker towards the door and yelled back to Ember, whom was sitting in the kitchen eating dark chocolate, "Ember, we'll win you and Kat a prize!"
Ember hurled the empty choclate box at him.
"Well, at least we know who's on their period!" Spider shouted, then rushed out the door with his younger friend.
~ At the amusement park ~
Hacker growled at a little kid who was laughing at his hair.
"Shut it snot nose." Hacker hissed at the kid.
The kid immediatly was in tears.
"Brat."
Spider turned to Hacker holding two sodas. He handed one to Hacker.
"Hur?" He tilted his head to the side.
Hacker sighed.
"Nothing...." He glared off to the side.
Spider frowned slightly, then smirked.
"Hey, let's get some cotton candy." Spider suggested.
"Hm?" Hacker looked at Spider, curious.
"Come on." Spider dragged Hacker away to a cotton candy stand.
After he bought the cotton candy, one cone, he turned to Hacker. Hacker wrinkled his nose.
"It's....pink...." He said.
"Yup!" Spider bite into one side of the pink fluff. "It's really good."
Hacker stared at Spider, his eyes narrowed. Spider waved the fluff of pure sugar in front of his face. Hacker sighed.
"Fine...." He took a small bite out of it.
"Soo?" Spider asked.
Hacker shrugged.
"it's good...." He said.
Spider smiled and the two continued eating. As the cotton candy grew smaller, Spider's brain hatched a plan. As soon as Hacker got closer.......Spider pressed his lips gently against Hacker's. Hacker blushed brightly and jerked away.
"S-Spider?" Hacker asked.
"Oh, sorry....." Spider smiled.
After they finished the cotton candy, it was darker and the lights on the rides were on.
"Hey, Hacker," Spider began.
"Hmmm?" Hacker turned to him.
"Let's go on the ferris wheel, then go home." Spider gave another smile.
"O-ok...." Hacker blushed a bit.
On the ferris wheel, as Hacker and Spider reached the top, the ride broke down (Me? I would be screaming in a fit of joy!! NYAH!!~ X3 ). Spider felt Hacker slide closer to him and then felt his arms around him.
"Hacker?" Spider asked in surprise.
"I-I ummmm.....I'm scared of heights....." Hacker blushed brightly.
Spider stared at him, then wrapped one arm around Hacker's waist and used the other to tilt his head up.
"It's okay, I'm right here." Spider leaned forward and kissed Hacker firmly on the lips.
Another thing Spider didn't expect happened.....Hacker kissed back. After the two broke apart the ride was fixed.
~ At home ~ Ember lounged on the couch eating a huge bar of dark chocolate. She heard Hacker and Spider enter and turned to look at them to see them holding hands. She looked back to the television.
" 'Sup, gays?" She greeted.
"We love you too, Ember." Spider threw a huge wolf plushie at her before he and Hacker walked off. Ember looked at the giant wolf plushie. She grinned evily.
'Kat, good plan!'

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Linally on October 25, 2006, 8:11:02 AM

Linally on
LinallySK I love you too. XD Jaxxdoll isn't allowed to know this, ok? XDDDD *hugs* I luffs you sho much, YAYS.