Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - They Hatch

Jazi and Natalie go in the woods and find out it's crawling with pokemon. this experience takes them on a journey

Chapter 3 - They Hatch

Chapter 3 - They Hatch










Wake up Jazi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's get ready. Ok said Jazi let's get going now. We got the eggs and started walking toward the cave. We found the Mightyena in the cave next to where we made the fire. We started another fire there and put the eggs next to a wall. The Mightyena walked out of the cave in search of food. We volunteered to help we must have got enough food for a week. We brought rocks in the cave to jump on and we needed a place to sit. We added straw to where the eggs were. We worked on the cave all day until it was dark. We were just about to leave. The eggs started to rumble and crack. Poochyena came out of the eggs. So we decided to stay there for the night. The Poochyena ran around the cave and rolled everywhere. They're sooooooooooooooooooooo cute Jazi said. I know I said. Let's spread their straw out because uhhhhhhhhhh their bigger than the eggs yeah said Jazi. Sure I added. Later the Poochyena went to bed and so did we.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Living_Dead_Girl on April 23, 2006, 7:36:59 AM

Living_Dead_Girl on
Living_Dead_GirlMe: WOW! Boltbemdergirl is a really good writer! I wish I had her writing skills. Here is a story that I wrote.

One day there was the earth and I lived in it. Then one day everyone died. The end.

Krayne: Puppies! That sounds so cute! Are there any racoons? There has to be a racoon somewhere!! RACOONS!!

Me: You'll have to forgive her. She is half racoon and is completely obsesed with them. She is a canibal though. She eats hot dogs and bones and stuff. She also ate Mr. Willy Winka when he said that he was edible. She didn't hear about the canibalism part and she took a bite out of his arm.

Krayne: He needs salt.

Boltbendergirl on February 11, 2006, 7:17:39 AM

Boltbendergirl on
Boltbendergirlhey!!! u acually wrote a story bout me and u!!! That's so much better than i wud write. here, lemmie give u my story.


One day jazzi and nat-nats went to the forest. It was night. i saw a thing. it was a pokemon. i said hello. it ate me. i died. the end.