Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Apom

Jazi and Natalie go in the woods and find out it's crawling with pokemon. this experience takes them on a journey

Chapter 4 - Apom

Chapter 4 - Apom


Wake up Natalie. Hi Jazzi. We get to keep the Poochyena. Sweet. Natalie, its Monday we have to go to school. So. Oh yeah good point said Jazzi said. The Poochyena were still asleep. We waited for them to wake up so we can find new Pokemon. Finally they woke up. We stopped at Jazzi's grandma`s house for bags and break fast. We left the Poochyena in the back yard. We took some snacks and money on the way out. We walked out to the cave and walked behind it. We ran about seven miles behind the cave and saw another cave about half a mile away. We walked to that cave and far in the cave was a opening. It's a tunnel I said on the other side was a monkey hanging from a tree. It wasn't a monkey it was Apom. Me and Jazzi took out a Pokeball. Another one came down too. Poochyena use tackle Jazzi said. Yeah you too Poochyena I said. The Poochyena knocked away half of the HP. Go Pokeball we both yelled. Yes, we caught it. Hey Natalie. Do you think that tunnel was a portal? I don't know but I think we should head back to the Mightyena cave and go to bed. We can wake up early and have more of a catching day. Good idea. I remember when my friends and I thought we saw Apom. Did you figure it out Jazzi asked. No. it must had been something I said. We saw it; it had glowing red eyes and a figure like Apom. So we headed back to the Mightyena cave and went to bed.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Living_Dead_Girl on April 23, 2006, 7:39:54 AM

Living_Dead_Girl on
Living_Dead_GirlMe: YAYness! I love Aipom! They are so cute! Woot for monkies!

Krayne: what does this look like to you?

Me: A finger.

Krayne: And now?

Me: A finger.

Krayne: What about now?

Me: Krayne, you are holding up your finger. *sigh* OC's these days.