Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Blizzard Starts

Jazi and Natalie go in the woods and find out it's crawling with pokemon. this experience takes them on a journey

Chapter 5 - The Blizzard Starts

Chapter 5 - The Blizzard Starts


A cold wind blew in and out of the cave. That's what woke us up today. We could tell that a blizzard was going to happen soon. We went to gather fire wood for the blizzard. We started three fires and got more straw for the beds. We found tarp like stuff that we would use for the door. It's starting to snow Jazzi said. Apom both of you go gather food I commanded. The Apom headed off. We even made ourselves beds. Twenty minutes passed then the Apom came back with the food. Apom go get some water Jazzi said. The Apom came back with the water. We peered out the tarp door and saw a person coming toward us we stepped outside and the person stopped seventeen feet away. Are you a Pokemon trainer he asked? Yeah we are Jazzi said. Then let's have a two on two battle he said.

Go Poochyena Jazzi yelled! Go Apom I yelled! Go Meditite the person yelled! Go Kirlia the person yelled! Apom use double slap on Kirlia I commanded! Poochyena use bite on Meditite Jazzi commanded. Meditite use double chop on Apom. He commanded. Kirlia use confusion on Poochyena. Poochyena use bite and finish that Kirlia off. Apom use double slap and end this battle. My Pokemon. I guess you want to know why I'm here.Yeah exactly we both said. I'm a team psychic grunt. I'm here because I walked through this odd tunnel. How is that tunnel odd we asked? I couldn't see it. He said. That's weird we can see that tunnel just fine we said. It's just seven miles south of here. We said. Now get out of here moron! We yelled. We should head there in the morning. This blizzard is getting bad we said.




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Living_Dead_Girl on April 23, 2006, 7:42:11 AM

Living_Dead_Girl on
Living_Dead_GirlMe: Really like how the story is going so far! Can't wait for the next chappie ^^

Krayne: Grapefruit!