Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the fire

 please read this story its my first

Chapter 1 - the fire

Chapter 1 - the fire
There once was a house cat named mittens he was a kitten with one sister named snow and on brother named stripes. He had a nice life with his siblings till one night a huge fire hit the house and every thing was gone even there owner''s.They had now were to go the only thing to do was leave to live in the wild like there mother had done.So the three cats set out in to the woods to find shelter.after an all nights walk in the forest they fond a old house. the three cats walked in and saw five other cats living there. one of them saw the three cats and walk over and said "why are you here?"."we need a place to stay we have no home"mittens yelled the four other cats walked over."what are you names" asked a big orange tabby "stripes mittens and snow" snapped stripes." so can we stay?" asked mittens.the five cats started whispering to one other then the Orange tabby walks up and says "yes but you must pull your weight we are loyal to each other and we are not going to stay long we are going to a place in the hills that has other cats and no humans in sight do you want to came with use?"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment