Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the start

Tommy and his friends are bored one weekend and won't to game so they start a truth or dare game

Chapter 1 - the start

Chapter 1 - the start
One weekend Tommy, Bobby, Amy, Julia, Chaz and Adam was hanging out in the basement of Tommy’s house. Tommy and Amy was siting on the couch. Tommy had his arm around Amy and she leaning against him her head resting on his shoulder. Bobby was sitting one the other end of the couch with Julia curled up next to him with arm over and his arm is around her. Adam and Chaz are sitting in chairs next to the couch and the all seem glued to the TV.

“We need something else to do here” Chaz says. “I know, Tommy’s parent aren’t ever home until tomorrow night” Adam said. Amy looks over at Chaz. “Well what you want to do?” “I don’t know, just something fun.” “Like what?” Adam asks. “Let’s play a game.” Tommy says. “What kind of game?” Bobby ask. “It has to be something we all can play.” Amy said. “Let’s play truth or dare.” Julia said softly.

“What was that sweetie?” Bobby ask “Let’s play Truth or Dare.” “That sounds good, but we have a odd number of people here.” Tommy said. “I know some one to call so we can get more people over here.” Chaz said. “I could call some one to.” Adam said. “Then call them asked they to come here.” Adam and Chaz nods and take there cells. “This the basement big enough?” Amy ask. “Yeah it is.”

Chaz call his friend Angel in her cell when she pick up. “Hello.” she says. “What you doing?” “I’m at the hangout with some friends.” “Oh, well me and some of friend was going to play Truth or Dare and we some more people. Would you and some of your friend like to join.” “Sure where you playing?” “At my friends Tommy’s house.”
“How do I get there?”
Meanwhile Adam call his friend Max’s cell and he picked up. “Hey.” “What you doing?” Adam ask “I’m at my girlfriend house.” “Did I call at a bad time.” “We’re just watching a movie.” “Oh, me and some of friend was going to play Truth or Dare. Would you two play?” “Sounds fun, where you play?” “How do I get there?”

While Adam and Chaz called some friends, Julia asked. “Can fit everyone down here?” “Yeah, we can.” Tommy said pointing over to a nice size lounge area by the stairs. “Oh, ok.” Julia said looking down some. “It be ok sweetie you won’t have to answer or do anything you know what to.” Bobby said and kissing her cheek gently Julia looked up at him smiled and nodded. “Ok.”

“So how many are we going to have?” Amy asked. “Well there six of us plus how ever many Chaz and Adam are inviting.” Tommy said. “Hey you guys many people did you invite.” Bobby asked. “I have two coming.” Adam said. “I have three or four coming.” “So the makes about twelve.” Bobby said. “Do we have enough room for that many?” Julia ask “I think we have enough room if not we can always pull a chair or two over.” Tommy said. “Shouldn’t we get snacks for the game.” Amy asks. “Yeah, there should be some pop and things in the frig.”

Amy nodded and when up stairs. “Well I’m going to waited up stairs for the people I invited.” Adam says as he turn you walk up stairs. “So am I.” Chaz said as he follows Adam. Bobby and Julia walks over the lounge area as Tommy says “I’ll going to see if Amy needs help” as he walks up he stairs. Bobby take a seat on the couch and Julia sits on his lap, they smile. Bobby kiss her neck and she blushes.
As Tommy walks up stairs Chaz and Adam are sitting the living room. Tommy walks into the kitchen and over to who looking in the frig. “Need some help sweetie?” he asks Amy looks up over the door of the frig. “Yeah could you get the chips for me there on the counter.” “Yeah.” Tommy said picking up the chips. Amy pulls two six packs of soda.

When Tommy and Amy walked in to the living room to see Adam standing next to a boy with short black hair and blue eyes, wearing a black hoodie and dark blue jean. He next to him was a girl with long brown hair and green eyes, wearing a back short sleeve shirt under a red jacket and black pants. “Who’s this?” Amy asked. “This is Max and Megan.” Adam said. “Oh, nice to meet you I’m Amy.” she said “I’m Tommy.” he says. “It’s nice to meet you too” Megan said. “Nice to meet you, so where we playing?” Max said “We’re playing down stairs, follow us.” Tommy said and started down the stairs

Bobby and Julia are sitting on the couch, Julia was still on Bobby’s lap. When Julia saw Tommy and the other come down the stairs she got up and sat next to him. “What you to doing down here?” Tommy asked. “Nothing, just sitting her and talking.” Bobby said “Then why I see Julia move next to when we came down here.” Julia started to blush a little. “You know why.”

“Yeah, anyway this is Max and Megan.” he said waving over at the new boy and girl behind Amy. “I’m Bobby.” “I’m Julia.” They sat down on the couch and chairs “Nice to meet the two of you.” Megan said “Is this ever one?” Max asked “No, Chaz the other boy up stairs asked some more people coming.” Adam said. The door bell rang. “That would be them” Adam said

Chaz open the door to let three girls and a guy walk in. “Hi Anna.” he says to girl with light brown hair and blue eyes, wearing a light blue off the shoulder sweater and a jean skirt. “Hey Chaz.” she said “You got some friends with you.” “Yeah I do.” A girl with green eyes and black hair with a red streak in it and skull hairpin, wearing a black button down shirt with skull pin on it and black pants says “I’m Sam.” The girl standing next to her had a black
T-shirt under a long sleeve corset shirt and a black skirt says “I’m Jen.” “I’m Adam.” a boy with dark brown hair and blue eyes standing next to Anna wearing a red T-shirt over a long sleeve back shirt and light gray jeans. “Nice to meet you.”

“Everyone else is down stairs.” Chaz turn and start to walk down to the basement, the other followed him down. Chaz waved to other as he came down. “This is Anna, Sam, Jen and Adam.” he said pointing to them. “I’m Amy, and this is Tommy.” she said pointing to him. “I’m Bobby, this cutie next to me is Julia.” he said as Julia blushed slightly. “I’m Megan and his is Max.” she said as he waved. “I’m Adam.” he smirked little, “But you could call me Smith.”

After everyone was sitting “Since everyone is here who want to start.” Tommy said with a smiles and looked around.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SasukesChick on July 21, 2007, 8:33:00 AM

SasukesChick on
SasukesChickIt's off to a great start. Can't wait for chapter 2!

shadowoflife on July 23, 2007, 5:07:34 AM

shadowoflife on
shadowoflifei'm working on it