Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - TorD game 2

Tommy and his friends are bored one weekend and won't to game so they start a truth or dare game

Chapter 3 - TorD game 2

Chapter 3 - TorD game 2
“Truth or dare Sam.” Megan says.

“Umm...Truth.” Sam says.

“What first get you attracted to a guy?” Megan says

“Well his eyes and face.” she says.

“Oh, It’s your turn.” Megan says

“Ok.” She smirks and looked over at Chaz. “Truth or dare.” she asks

“Truth.” He says.

“Are you in a band.” Sam asks

“Yes I am.” He smiles.

“What the name of the band.” She asks

“The Outsiders.” Chaz says.

“Cool. Your turn Chaz.” Sam smiles

Chaz nods and looks around. “Truth or dare, Jen.”

“Dare.” she smiles

“Oh nice.” he smirks. “I dare you too...” he lead over to Jen and whispered something to her.

“I WILL NOT DO THAT!” she yelled.

Chaz smirked. “Yeah I thought so.” everyone else look over at Jen.

“What won’t you do?.” Anna asked. Jen whisper something to Anna.

“Oh come on you don’t really think she would do that.”

“No, but it was just a thought. Then just dance for him.” he smirks. Everyone turn to Chaz and wonder who the guy?

Jen shook her head. “Ok, just a dance.” she said and stood up. She pull her out in front of everyone then walked over to ‘Smith’. She pulled him out of his seat and make him sit down in her seat. ‘Smith’ looked up at her then at Chaz and smirk. “Nice.” he smiled. “Keep your hands to yourself.” ‘Smith’ nodded.

“Do I get any music?” Jen asked

“Oh yeah. Bobby did you bring you laptop with you?”

“Yeah, it in my bag.”

“Would it be loud enough for all of us to hear.”

“Yeah, I’ll get it.” he said and got up. He walked over to the couch but the Tv. “So do have to dance for the full song?” Jen asked.

“Yeah you do.” Chaz said. Bobby walks back over to the group and set up his laptop and opened his music player. “It ready to go” Bobby said

“Ok Jen start dances the music starts.” he said then Bobby clicked play a techno beat came of the laptop’s speakers. Jen start to put on a show for ‘Smith’. She was like she was going to give him a lap dance. Jen was grinding her hips towards him and rub herself.
‘Smith’ smiled at her as he watch the show she was doing for him. He had to stop himself form pulling her to his lap and kissing her. The song ended and Jen stop dance. She looking down at ‘Smith’ blushing a bit. “How was it.” she whisper to him was he got up. “The best.” he smiled and whispered back at her. ‘Smith’ sat back down where he was and Jen move her chair to where it used to be and say down.

She picked up her drink. “Truth or dare ‘Smith’.” she said after taking a drink.

He smiled. “Dare.” he said

“I dare you to do what you wanted while I dances for you.” she smirked.

‘Smith.’ smiled and walked over to. He pick her up for her sit then put down her drink. He sit down in her seat. Jen watched him with a curious look. He smiled up at her as he put his arm around her and pulled her down to him. He kissed her slowly and gently. Jen blushed as he kissed her back. After the kiss Jen get up and ‘Smith’ when back to his sit.

Chaz nudge ‘Smith’ “how was it.” he whispered. He look over at a blushing Jen then to Chaz. “Sweet.” he smiled.

“Your turn ‘Smith’.” Jen said.

“Truth or Dare Sam.” he said

“Umm...Dare.” she says

“I dare you to sit in someone lap and kiss them.”

“OK.” she smiles and stand up and goes over to Chaz. She sit down in his lap and smiles down at her. Chaz smile and put his arm around her waist. Sam leans down and kisses him gently. Chaz smiles as he kisses her back softly. Sam brake the kiss. “Your turn Chaz.” she smiled then got up and went back to her sit and smiled.

“Max Truth or Dare.” he says

“Dare.” he smiles

“I dare you too...”Chaz stop and thinks then walks over the cabinet. He took some out of it and walk over to Max. “I dare you to eat a hand for of this.” he held out a thing of salt. “Ok.” Max take the salt and purl some of it into his hand then licks it up. Chaz sit back down.

Max looks around. “Truth or Dare Tommy.”

“Dare.” he says.

“I Dare you to whisper something dirty to Amy.”

“What?” Amy asked.

“I dared Tommy to whisper something dirty to you.” Max says

Tommy looks over to Amy then leans over to her and whisper something in her ear. Amy start to blush. “Gezz baby you didn’t have to go that far.” she said. Tommy smiled then kisses her cheek. She smiles.

“Julia Truth or Dare.” Tommy says

“Umm...Dare.” she says softly.

“I dare you to sit in Bobby lap until your next turn.”

Julia blushes and looks over at her boyfriend. Bobby smiles at her. She moves over to his lap as he put his arms around her. “Your turn sweetie.”

“Truth or Dare Megan.”

“Dare.” she says

“I dare you too eat a chip off of Max’s tongue.”

Megan looks over at Max. He smiles and pick put chip. He hold out his tongue and put the chip on it. Megan leans over to him and pick it chip off of his tongue then eat it. Max smiles.

Megan smiles. “Truth or Dare Bobby.”

“...Dare” he says.

“Lick Julia’s ear.” she says

Bobby looks over at her as Julia blushes and looks down. She was still sitting in his lap. “Well?” Megan ask. Bobby look up at Julia and moved back her hair and lightly licked her ear. Her blushed deepen as he did. Bobby smiles and whispers. “You know your so cute why you blush.” he says and she hide her face in her boys’s shoulder. Bobby smiles again.

“Truth or dare Anna.”

“Dare.” she smiles

“I dare you to drop a ice cube down your shirt.”

Anna blinks and looks at him. “Umm ok...” she walks over to the mini frig
and take out an ice cube. She walks back to the group and drops it down her shirt. “Gezz that cold.” she says then sit down. “Cold, cold, cold.”

“What?” Adam asks

“It stuck in my bra.” he reach into her shirt and take it out.

“Your turn Angel.” Adam says

“Truth or dare sweetie.” she smiles

“Dare.” he says

“I dare you to lick and eat this ice cube.” she smirks and hold the ice cube that she drop into her shirt. Adam smirks and take it. He looks up at her as he slowly licks the cube. Anna slightly blushes as does the other girls. He sucks on it a sec before he start to eat it. “Heh heh nice.” Anna smiles. Adam grins.

“Truth or dare Amy.” he smiles

“Dare.” she says

“Let some drink soda form your bellybutton.” he says

“Ok, but I’m pick who it is.” she smiles

“Fine with me.”

“Tommy care to help me out here?” he smiles. “Love to sweethart.” Amy blushes slightly then moves the pop and thing on the table. She lays down on it and pull up her shirt. Tommy pick up his drink and leans over his girl’s bellybutton and purl some of his drink into it. Amy giggles slightly. “That tickles.” she smiles. Tommy smiles and leans down to her and slips the soda up. Amy start to giggle again. “Hold still.” he smiles and try again. Amy keep giggling “sorry baby.” Tommy get the last of it. Amy sit up and wipes off her belly.

“Truth or Dare Sam.” she says

“Dare.” Sam smiles

“Hmm...I dare you to do a pole dance and use ‘Smith’ as the pole.”

“What??” they both say.

“You heard me.” Amy smirks.

“Ummm...can you pick something with him.” Sam says

“Oh ok.” Amy says and start to think. “Take ‘Smith’ upstairs and show him a part of your body.”

“Umm...sure.” She get up and start for the stairs followed by ‘Smith’. They walk up the stair and turn the corner. Every one hears ‘Smith’ say. “Those are bigger then they look.” then Sam giggles. They came back down and take there seat.

“Now who next.” Sam says and looks around.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment