Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - TorD game 3

Tommy and his friends are bored one weekend and won't to game so they start a truth or dare game

Chapter 4 - TorD game 3

Chapter 4 - TorD game 3
“Truth or Dare Amy” Sam says

“Dare.” she smiles.

“Use a lamp to pole dance for a song.” Sam smirked

“What?” Amy looks over at her.

“I said to pole dance with a lamp.”

Amy looks at her then shrugs, she get up and pulls a lamp over in front of every one. “You better pick a good song Bobby.” she says. Bobby nods and start looking thought his songs.

“I’m ready when you are Amy.”

“Ok, start the song.” Amy says. Bobby clicks the play button, the songs start. Amy start to dance.

“Wow, Amy sure is flexible.” Chaz says as he watches Amy dance.

“Well she is a gymnast.” Tommy says with a smile. After the songs ends Amy put back the lamp and sit back down. She pick up her cup and take a of her pop.

“Truth or Dare Bobby.”

“Dare...” he says

Amy smirks. “I dare you to kiss Julia soft spot.”

Julia blushes and looks over at Bobby. He looks downs “Umm...”

“A dare is a dare Bobby.” Amy says

“Oh, ok.” he says leaning over to Julia. He put his arms around her. He lightly kisses her neck slowly. She blushes deeply as she bites her lip. Bobby leans backs as Julia moves closer to her.

“Tommy, truth or dare.”

“Truth.” he said.

“How far have you got with Amy?” he says

Tommy looks over at him shocked as do the rest of his friends. Bobby looks around at friend. “What?”

“What question was kind of odd come form you.” Tommy says.

“So? You still have to say something.” he says. Amy looks over at Tommy. “Are you?”

“I’m not going to say around every one.” Tommy says. He leans over to him. “If you really want to I could tell you later.” Amy slaps his shoulder. “You are not telling anything.”

“You would tell Julia.”

“Well...yeah but she my best friend.”

“And Bobby mine.”

“Well....it your turn.” she said.

“Truth or Dare Max.“
“Truth.”

“If you got a tattoo, where would it be? What would the picture be?.”

“Well it would be on my arm and the kanji for kage.”

“Truth or dare Amy.”

“Dare.” She says.

“Since you’re a gymnast I dare you do a double backflip off the couch.”

“Ok, I give it a shot the back or side.”

“The back.”

“Ok.” Amy get up and walks behind the couch in front if her. She get up on the back of the couch. Amy stands up on the couch, she jumps off and pulls off the double backflip. Everyone claps after she lands. “Thank you.” she smiles as he walks back to her seat. “Truth or dare Megan.”

“Truth.” she says

“Is there something you don’t like to wear but Max does.”

“Yeah, he like it when I in a dress or skirt.”

“Well you look cute in them.” he smiles. Megan blushes slightly.

“Ok, its your turn sweetie.” Max said

“Truth or dare Chaz.” Megan says
“Truth.”

“What is you favorite possession?”

“My first bass guitar”

“Ok, your turn.”

“Truth or dare ‘Smith’.”

“Dare.”

“I dare you to unhook Sam and Jen bra under there shirts with one hand.”

“What?” all three of them say.

“I dare ‘Smith’ to unhook your bras.” Chaz says

“Umm... sure.” Jen says. “It was under my shirt right?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, I all ready show him front of my bra, so why not.” Sam smirks.

“So, you wouldn’t mine if I miss with the back.” ‘Smith’ says

“Nope I wouldn’t.” She smiles

“Ok, let get this over with.” Sam say as she get up. ‘Smith’ and Sam get up too they walk out in front of every one. The girls turn around. ‘Smith’ slips he hand under each of there shirts.
“Oh, cold hand.” Jen says.
“Sorry. I held my pop with that one.”

“So you give me the cold hand.” Jen smirks.

“You could switch and it could take longer.”

“Just get on with it.” she says. ‘Smith’ slides his hand up to there bras. He feel around the strap of there bras. “Well come unhook them.” Sam says. “I am.” he says as start to unhook on of them. “Woot I got one.” he says as he undoes Jen’s bra. “Yeah mine.” Jen says. “Now you can take you out of my shirt.”

“Sorry.” he says and put out of her shirt. He rest his hand on Sam side as he try unhook her bra. “Having trouble there?” Sam smirks and looks over at him. “No.” he says as he undoes her bra. She smirks. ‘Smith’ goes back to his. The girls redo there bra before sitting down

“Your turn ‘Smith’.” Chaz says

“Truth or dare Julia.”

“Truth.”

“Would you pierce something beside your ears.”

“Umm...well I guess I would it my bellybutton pierced”

“Oh?” Bobby asks. She nods.

“Truth or dare Jen.”

“Dare.”

“I dare you to sit on Chaz’s lap and let him do something to you.”

Jen looks over at him, he smiles. “Sure.” she says as he walks to him and sit in his lap. Chaz smile as he slip his arms around her waist, he leans up and nips at her ear lobe. Jen blush as she bites her lips, she looks down at him. Chaz moves to kisses her neck gently. She looks down. Chaz leans up and kisses her slowly. Jen smiles as kiss him back slowly and put her arms around him. They keep kissing for a minute.
“Ok that enough you two.” Anna says. Jen slowly brake the kiss, she smile as she walks back over to her sit. Chaz smiles over at her. “It your turn Jen.” Anna said

“Truth or dare Anna.”

“Truth.”

“When was your first kiss with Adam?”

“Didn’t I tell you?” Anna asked

“No you did.”

“Oh, well it was a week after we did are first date. He had came over and he told me how he really felt about me, it was after that.” she smile at Adam. He smiles back

“Oh, well it your turn.”

“Truth or dare Sam.”

“Dare.”

“I dare you too let ‘Smith’ lick your neck.”
She looks over at him. “Umm... ok.” she says as walks over to him. ‘Smith’ stands up, he moves her hair out of the why. he slowly licks form her collar to her jaw. Sam blushes slightly as she does. ‘Smith’ sit back down. Sam walks back to her seat.

“Truth or dare Adam.”

“Truth.”

“Have you ever wanted to draw Anna nude.”

“Umm....” he says and looking down.

“Come you have to tell us.” Sam said.

Adam looks over at Anna. “Well... I have before.”

“Was it before you started dating.”

“No, it was after.” he said

“Ok, your turn.”

“Truth or dare ‘Smith’.”

“Truth.” he said

“Why do want was to call you ‘Smith’.”

“It my last name.” Adam nods

Smith look around. “Now who next.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment