Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - TorD game 4

Tommy and his friends are bored one weekend and won't to game so they start a truth or dare game

Chapter 5 - TorD game 4

Chapter 5 - TorD game 4
“Truth or dare Anna.” Smith says

“Truth.” she smiles

“If you were to describe the ideal after school hangout what would it be.”

“Well I guess it would be The Hangout. That place is awesome it has ton of stuff to do.”

“Oh, I heard about the place.”

“It really cool.” she smiles.

“Your turn.”

“Truth or dare Julia.”

“Truth.” she says.

“if you was going to get a tattoo where would it be and what would you get it”

“It would be a rose come out of a paint brush and I would get it on my hip I guess.” she says

“Oh, cool.” Anna smiles. “Your turn.”

“Truth or Dare Adam.” Julia says

“Dare.” he says

“I dare you too make out with Anna.”
Adam smiles over at Anna as he put his arm around her. She moves over to his lap. Adam leans up to her and slowly start to kiss her as he slip his arm around her waist. Anna leans into to the kiss as she wraps her arms around her boy’s neck. Adam slowly deepen the kiss as he pulls her closer.

“Ok you two that enough.” Sam says. “Take your turn Adam.”

Anna slowly pulls away for her boy’s lips with a smiles. Adam smiles at her as she moves back to her seat. “Truth or dare Max.”

“Dare.” he says

“I dare you to lick Megan bellybutton.”

Max smirked and turned to Megan. “Go head.” she says. Max moves her over to his lap. “Lay back sweetie.” he says and she does. He lifts her shirt up a bit as he leans down and licks her bellybutton. Megan giggles as he does. Max smiles up at her. “Did that tickle.” she nods as he leans back up and pulls down her shirt. Max smiles as she moves back to her sit.

“Truth or dare Amy.”

“Truth.”

“What do you like to daydream about?”

“Well I do daydream about Tommy sometime.” Amy says and blushes a bit. “You do sweetie.” Tommy ask. Amy nods, Tommy kiss her cheek.

“Truth or dare Sam.” she says

“Truth.”

“Who his the best kisser you know?”

Sam blush slightly and looks down. “Umm...”

“Come on Sam you have to.”

“Oh...ok.” she says still looking down. “Him.” she points to Smith.

“Me?” Smith asks. Sam nods and looks up at him. “Can I was ask why?” Sam smirks. “When it your turn.” she says Smith smirks. “Nice. Your turn.”

“Truth or dare Megan.”

“Dare.”

“I dare you to sing some for us.”

“Um...I’ll try.” she says. Megan get up and get in front of the group. “Is there some thing you me to sing.”

“Any song you know all the lyrics too.” Megan nods and start to think. “Hey Bobby does your laptop have a program that play a song with out the singing?”

“Yeah I do.” he says

“Could play a song for me?”

“Sure, just tell me the song.”

“Crush Crush Crush by paramore.”

“Ok, give me minute.” Bobby says looking down at his laptop. Megan nods. After a minute or two Bobby looks up at Megan. “I’m ready when you are.”

“Start the song.” Megan says. Bobby nods and hit as moves so everyone can hear. Megan stands there and start singing the song. As the chorus comes she starts to dances a bit. Megan start to get into the song as the next verse starts. By the end of the song she totally into the song. The song ends and Megan look over at the group. She bushes gently as they clap for her. She walks to her seat and sit back down still blushing. “Truth or dare Bobby.”

“Truth.” he says

“If you could hack into a person’s or company’s whose would it be?”

“Nani?” Bobby says.

“What?”

“What?”

“What does that mean?” Megan ask

“What?”

“What does nani mean?”

“What.”

“What does nani mean.”
“Nani means what.”

“Ooh...ok. So what would you pick.”

“I’m not sure, I think I wouldn’t try to.”

“Oh ok.”

“Truth or dare Jen.”

“Truth.” she says

“If you date any one for a band who would it be.”

“Umm...” Jen looks down then smirks. “Well the band are underground.” she say. “He play bass.” Chaz looks up at her. “So what the name of this band.”

“The Outsiders.”

Chaz smirks. “Oh? So you know this bass player?”

“Yes I do, and he a great kisser too.” she smiles “and he right there.” she points to Chaz. He smiles. “Your turn.”

“Truth or dare Sam.”

“Dare.”

“Damn, I though you was going to say truth.”

“Oh.”
“Yeah, well I just pick a dare.” Sam nods. “I dare you to tell us why you picked Smith as the best kisser.”

“Umm... well his lips are perfect and he knows what he's doing when it comes to his hands... and he can use his tongue.” Sam blushes and looks down. Smiths smiles over at her. “Your turn Sam.” Jen says.

“Truth or dare Chaz.”

“Dare.”

“I dare you to show us what on that shirt of yours.”

“Ok.” he says and take of his vest to show his band’s name in black letters.

“Nice.” Sam says.

“Thanks.” Chaz says. “Truth or dare Tommy.”

“Dare.”

“I dare you to let Amy put lipstick in you.”

“What?” he says as Amy giggles. “Oh come on sweetie it won’t be that bad.” Tommy looks over her. “Let it this over with.” Amy giggled again as she got a tube of red lipstick. “Come over here.” Tommy moved closer to Amy. She uncapped the lipstick and it some on him. “How long do I have to keep this on.” Tommy ask after Amy was done. “Until your next turn.” Chaz said

“Truth or dare Smith.”

“Truth.”

“What other person in the room could grow more then just a friendship with?”

“Umm...” Chaz looks around. “Jen.” she blushes slightly and looks over at him. “Really.” she asked.

“Yes.” Chaz nods.

Jen smiles and blushes again. Chaz smiles at her. Sam whispers something to Jen and she giggles and nods. “What was that.” Chaz ask.

“Well your just have to found out later.” Sam says.

“Yeah, it your turn Chaz.”

“Ok.” Chaz smiles then look around. “Who should I pick.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment