Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - TorD game 5

Tommy and his friends are bored one weekend and won't to game so they start a truth or dare game

Chapter 6 - TorD game 5

Chapter 6 - TorD game 5
“Tommy truth or dare.” Chaz says

Tommy wipes off the lipstick from his last dare. “Truth I guess.”

“What your middle name?”

He sighs, “It tike.”

“You mean like the toys.”

“Yeah”

“So your full name is Tommy Tike Tiger?”

“Yeah, your point.”

“Nothing, your turn.”

Tommy looks around. “Any one else hungry.”

every one says they are. “So how does pizza sound to every one.”

“That sounds good.” Amy says.

“What about every one else?” There yeah and nods form the rest of the group. “Topping? Say pepperoni, is that ok with every one?” There more nods and yeah form the group. Tommy take out his cell phone and make the order for the pizza. “Who’s turn is it?” Tommy ask after he got of the phone. “Yours sweetie.” Amy said

“Oh, Truth or dare Amy.”

“Dare.”
“I dare you too tell or whisper to me if you have any ‘special’ toys.”

Amy turns to him and raise an eyebrow. “Special toys?” She ask.

“You know what I mean sweetie.” he smiles.

“You know I’m not going to tell every one.”

“That why I said you could whisper it to me.” he says

Amy leans over to Tommy and whisper something into his ear as she blushes. Tommy smiles and kisses her lightly.

“Your turn Amy.” Tommy says.

“Truth or Dare Julia.”

“Truth. I guess.”

“Do you own a thong.”

“Umm...” Julia says looking down.

“Come on tell us.” Amy says

“Y-yes, I do own one.”

“Have or are you wearing it.”

“I only wore it once.”

“Was it the date for our one year anniversary.” Bobby ask. Julia turns to him and nods. “You looked great in that dress.” Julia looks down and blushes. Bobby smiles and kisses Julia cheek. She smiles at him. “Your turn sweetie.”

“Truth or Dare Bobby.”

“Dare.”

“I dare you to tell what you tried to that night.”

“What you talking about.”

“You know, are anniversary date. We was sitting on the back of the car.” Julia smiles.

“Oh, I’m not tell every on that. I haven’t even told Tommy about that night.”

“Oh well it a dare.” She smirks.

“But I’m not tell about that.” Julia turns to him. “Then make up for not tell about it.” Bobby looks at her as he think about something. Julia smiles at him. “Well are you going to make it up to me?” She ask. Bobby smirks then nods as he leads over to her. He kisses her slowly as he wraps his arms around her. She moves closer to him as they kiss she puts her arm around his neck. Julia starts to kiss deeper. Bobby pulls her on to his lap as he kisses her deeper.

While they are kissing Amy whisper to Tommy. “I have see Julia act like this before.” Tommy nods. “All right that enough you too.” Tommy says. Julia stops as she hears Tommy then blushes deeply and curls up into her boyfriend arms. Bobby whisper something to Julia, she nods. “Your turn Bobby.” Amy says

“Truth or dare Smith.”

“Truth.”

“What do you like about Jen.”

“Umm...” Smith looks over at Jen. She smiles at him. “Her smile, her kiss, her eyes.” Jen start to blush, Smith smiles. “She sweet and kind.”

“Your turn Smith.” Jen said.

“Ok Truth or dare Jen.”

“Truth.” she says

Smith smirks. “What was you whispering to Sam.”

“Umm...”

“Come on.”

“She said it funny that we wasn’t going to come here.”

“Why wasn’t you going to come?”

“We wouldn’t know anyone we knew but Adam and Anna.”

“Oh, are you glad that you came here.” Jen nodded.

“Truth or dare Chaz.”

“Dare.”

“I dare you to lick chocolate syrup off Sam’s collar bone.”

“What?” Chaz and Sam said.

“You heard me.” Jen smirks

“Do you have any chocolate syrup Tommy?” Chaz ask.

“I’m not sure, but I’ll go see.” He says and walks up stairs.

“If there no Chocolate I can’t do the dare.”

“Then you just have to lick her collar bone.”

“I’m fine with that.” Sam says

“Ok.” Chaz says as Tommy comes back down the stairs. “I found some.” he says and hands it to Chaz then sits down. Chaz looks down at the chocolate the at Sam. “Um...do you want to?” he ask Sam. She looks up at him. “Sure.” she says as he opens her shirt up to show her collar bone.

“Ok.” Chaz says opening the bottle of syrup. He pour some on her collar bone. She shivers a bit. “That cold.” she says. He smiles “Ready?” he ask. Sam nods. Chaz leans down and licks off the chocolate of her. She giggles. “That tickles.” she says. He smirks. “I almost got all of it.” he say and lick her again. “Ok. Stop and hand me a napkin.” she as she giggles. He hands her a napkin then sit down. Sam wipes her self off and sits down. “Truth or dare Megan.”

“Truth.”

“Did you have any boy friends before Max?”
“Well I have be on a few dates before, but it was nothing like being with Max.” she smiles. “Truth or dare Max.”

“Truth.” he says

“Did you have and girlfriends before me?” she ask

“Well I like some girls but I never really did any thing about it.”

“Truth or dare Adam.”

“Truth.”

“What do you like to daydream about?”

“Normally about Anna or a drawing.” he says. “Truth or dare Anna.”

“Truth.”

“Where would like to work at.”

“Umm...do you mean now or my dream job?” she asks

“Like a part time job.”

“Oh, I would say the hangout.” she says. “Truth or dare Sam.”

“Dare.” she smiles.

Anna smirks. “I dare you to kiss Jen.”

“What?!” They both said.

“I dared Sam to kiss Jen.” she say with a smirks. Smith and Chaz smirk as well. The turn to the girls. “Come on.” Sam says. “Yeah.” Jen says. “It’s a dare you have to do it.” Chaz says.

“Yeah it is a dare.” Anna smiles. “Haven’t you thought about. I mean you are best friends and I almost never see apart.” she says. “Yeah, well we are apart sometimes.” Sam said “Yeah, when your home or on dates. Right?” “Kind of... Aren’t you going to say something Jen.”

“Well do you remember the summer before are freshmen year?.” she asks

“Sort of, why?”

“There was a week where your parents was out of town, that weekend I stayed at you house.” she says. “Yeah, want about?” “The day I came over we went to the mall and we those two girl making out in the food court. That night we as talking about it.” “Yeah, and we was talking about what it be like kiss an other girl.”.

“HA! You have thought about.” Anna said. They nodded. “Well you can see what it like now, and you can’t just touch lips and call it a kiss. It has to be a real kiss.” Sam and Jen look at each other. “I’ll do the dear if she will.” Sam says. “I’ll do the dare.” They move closer as they look at each other. Sam leans in and start to kiss Jen gently. After a second Jen start to return the kiss. They start to into the kiss more as Chaz and Smith take out there cell and take a picture of them kissing. The girls stop as they hear the cells click. They back away and blush deeply.

“You better delete that picture.” Jen yells at the two boys.

“Oh come on I’m not going to show it any one.” Smith says and smile.

“You better not.” Jen glare at him.

Smith smile. “I promise no where out side his group with see it.”

Jen keep glaring at him. “It better.” she says angrily

“That go for you too Chaz.” Sam says. “Yeah, I thought so.”

The doorbell rings. “That must be the pizza.” Tommy says as he walks up stair. He comes back with the pizza. “Lets take a brake form the game and eat.” he says and sit the pizza down.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment