Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - after the game

Tommy and his friends are bored one weekend and won't to game so they start a truth or dare game

Chapter 7 - after the game

Chapter 7 - after the game
Everyone grabs a plate and some pizza. “Are you going to doing anything with that picture?” Sam asked.

“No, I’m just going to keep for my collection.” Chaz says.

“Good.” She says she takes a bite of her pizza.

“Lets talk about the game.” Tommy says. “What did you like about it?”

“The first dare of the game when Jen did a lap dance for Smith.” Chaz says. Smith looks over at Jen as she blushes. “Yeah I remember that.” Smith says with a smile. “It was a nice show.” He smiles as Jen blushes more. “She looked like she knows what she was doing.” Sam said. “I didn’t know what I was doing Sam.” Jen says as she glared at her best friend. Sam smirks. “Sure you didn’t.” Jen still glares at her. “Well at lest I didn’t show my bra to a guy I just meet.” “Hey That was a dare.” “So was mine.”

“You know Jen, you did look like that, but I liked the kiss after that better.” Smith smile. “So did I.” Jen said.

Tommy turn to Amy. “You know it looked like you knew how to pole dance a little.” He smirks. Amy blushed. “N-no I don’t.” he says quietly. “Really sweetie.” he whisper to her. Amy shakes her head. “So you know some?” he ask. “Well...” she says. “Come on you can tell me.”

“Well...this one week in my gymnast class the teach brought in some who teach pole dancing.” Amy says and blushes gently. Tommy smiles and kisses her cheek. “I see.” Amy nods. “You never told me about that.” Julia says. “Cause its embarrassing to talk about.” She says. “But we talk about a like of things that you would tell other.” Julia says. “Yeah but I kind didn’t want to talk about it then.” Julia nods.

“Speaking of things you only talk your best friend.” he say looking over at Bobby. “What was up with that truth Bobby.”

“What one?.” he ask

“Asking me how far I got with Amy one.”

“Oh that one. It sorta just popped into my head.”

“You could of ask me that some other time.”

“Yeah I should of.”

“That reminds me.” Amy said as he turns to Julia. “You was acting kind of old earlier.”

“When?” she ask. “After that truth about the tong. You was talking to Bobby then you start to make out.” She says. Julia blushes and looks down. “Umm...I don’t know what happened, I kind of forget where I was.” she says.

“You know the dare I liked.” Adam said with smiles. “One dare where Anna had to drop a ice cube into her shirt and it got stuck on her bra.” he smirks. “Oh you just like that cause you got to reach into my bra.” Anna says. Adam smiles. “Well what about my dare with the ice?” he asks. “Oh well that...something else.” he turns away for him. He leans over to her and kisses her cheek as he whispers something to her. Anna smiles.


“What about the dare where Smith had to undo Sam and Jen bra.” Chaz said. “That was a fun dare.” Smith says

“You just wanted to unhook my bra.” Sam said

“No what I wanted to do is take your bra off.” Smith smirks.

She blushes lightly. “Well that is going to wait.”

“Yeah, I know but I’m going to have some fun until we get there.” Smith smiles Sam blushes deeper

“What I like was when Megan was singing.” Max says. Megan blushes. “You did?” she asks look over at him. He nods and kisses her cheek, she smiles.

“I wondering about something Angel.” Adam says. Anna turns to him. “What that sweetie?” she ask. “The dare you ask Jen and Sam.” he said
“That kissing dare?” Anna asked. He nods. “What about it.” She said. “Why did you ask? Did you want to see them kiss or something?”

Anna blushed slightly and looks down. “Umm...I kind of wanted to see them kiss.” she says and blushed deeper. “You what? ” both Jen and Sam says. Anna nods. “Well...for most freshman year I though you too was dating...” she says. “Why did you think that?” Jen asked. “Well ‘cause for most of the year I didn’t see you apart and you two seem like you was dating. That was only until the first dance.”

“Oh, I see.” Jen said.

“Didn’t you date the guy who took you to that dance Jen.” Sam asked

“For like two week, he wasn’t like my last boyfriend.”

“How was your last boyfriend?” Smith asks.

“Oh, was with he for the summer. We meet I think the day school let out and we broke a week after school started.”

“What happened?”

“We didn’t go to the same school and he meet some one else.”

“Oh, that sucks.” Smith says

“Yeah, it does.” Jen turns to Sam. “What about your last boyfriend?”

“What about.” Sam asks

“What happened with him?” Chaz says

“We only together the last month of summer and we only when out once.”

“How was he your boyfriend if you when out once?.”

“We hang out and stuff.” Chaz nods

“Well want about your last girlfriend Chaz.”

“What about her?” he looks at her. “Tell us about her.”

“She was ok, we wasn’t together that long. It was like 3 week at the start of last summer.” he shrugs. “I don’t have much luck with girl.” Sam leans over to him and kiss his cheek. “Maybe that will change.” she smiles. “You are a in a band now.” he smirks. “Yeah.” Sam smiles and moves closer to him. he smiles. “If you two are going to make out take it some else.” Smith says. Sam smirks and sticks her tongue out at him. Chaz smiles and pulls her close to him. “Aww look at them.” Jen smirks.
“Why don’t you tell us about your last girlfriend Smith.”

“Umm...there not much to tell.”

“Come on tell us.” Jen says.

“Well we was off and on for while in the summer.”

“So what happened?”

“Well at the end of summer she found out she had to move before school started. Then I had to move, so we just broke up for good.”

“Oh, sorry.”

“It fine. I’m just a little shy with girls”

“Well you didn’t seem that shy with me.” Jen smirks. “Well you’re just special.” he smiles. Jen blushes slightly.

While every one his talking and eating, Tommy pulls Amy over to him and kiss her cheek. She smiles at him. “What was that for?” she ask.

“I wanted to.” he smiles. Amy kisses his cheek as he whispers to her. “So, do think about me when you use those toys of yours.” Amy blushes deeply and moves closer to him. She hisses his name. “Well are you going to tell me.” he whispers. “I’m not tell you that.” she whisper back.
“It’s that or I tell them what you have.” he says quietly. “That mean sweetie.” he kiss her cheek again. “Sorry you don’t have to sweethart.” he says. Amy leans closer to him and whisper. “I always think about you.” she blushes. He smiles. “So do I love.” he whispers. She smiles.


“What are you two whispering about.” Julia ask Amy. “Oh, nothing.” She says smiling. “Sure...” she says.

“Hey Bobby.” Max says.

“Yeah?”

“Do you always have your laptop with you.”

“Yeah, I do.”

“Why that?”

“His an computer geek.” Julia says. “I’m not a geek, I’m a computer tech.”

“Sure you are. That why you book bag is for caring laptops.” she smirks.

“And how many sketch pads do you in your bag?” he ask. “Three.”

“See we both care around something we like.”

“Yeah.” she says. “So you like computer.” Max asks. “Yeah, I do.”

“Going with him to a computer store could take hours.” Julia says.

“Yes I could say the same with you and art stores.”

“Yeah, yeah.” she say and turns away. Bobby leans over to and kisses her cheek. Julia smiles.

“Tell me more about your band Chaz.” Sam says. “All I know is that you play bass and your band has two girls in it.”

“What do you want to know?”

“What type is it? Who else is in it and what do they do.”

“It kind of a alt. punk band. Zoe the singer, Abby plays guitar, and Jack plays drums.”

“Cool. Have you played any where yet?”

“No, we’re still learning songs and stuff”

“So you do covers?”

“Yeah, we haven’t any songs of are own yet.”

“That’s cool.”

“You know Smith, in this whole game I haven’t heard what you like to do.” Jen says

“Oh, I like to do martial arts.”

“Like karate and stuff.”

“Yeah, I know some Karate.” He smiles

“That cool, do you know any thing else?”

“Yeah, I know some Kenpo, Aikido and Judo.”

“That awesome.” she smiles.

“Hey Smith how do you know Max?” Megan asks

“He was look at something of the classes at the rec center where I was taking some of my martial arts. I ask what he was looking for.”

“I was look for something rock wall climbing.” Max said

“Oh, you was started to that a while ago.” Megan says

“Yeah, that was before are first midnight date.” he smiles. Megan blushes gently. “Don’t, you know that make me blush.” Max smiles and kiss her cheek.

“So Chaz, how do you know Anna?” Adam asks

“I when down to a music store that I knew put out underground band Cd’s. I see Anna stand by the punk Cd’s she looked kind confused about something, so I asked what you looking for. She said I’m looking for a gift for my friend.”

“I was getting Sam birthday present and he help me pick out the Cd.”

“The Cd of the band doing covers.” Sam asks. “I think so.”

“That a really good Cd.”

“Well he help me pick it out. Didn’t I tell a guy there help me.” Sam nods. “Well that Monday he was in my music class and at lunch I was going to show you him but I couldn’t find him again.”

“I was probably going to meet with my band.” he says “So Sam what you like about the Cd?” he asks

“It’s really good band going great songs. One of my favorite songs is Aiden’s Die die my darling.”

“That a good song. Maybe some time I could show good music.” he smiles. “Are you asking me out?”

“I’m trying too.”

“Let me see your cell.” she smiles and winks at him. Chaz smirks as he get out his cell and hands it to her. She take the cell and opens it. “You better not delete that picture of you and Jen.” he says watching her missing with his cell. “I’m not, you’ll like what I’m doing.” she smirks. “So what are you doing?” Sam smiles and hands him back his cell. He looks down at it. There a new number add with Sam’s name on it. “Call sometime when you want to talk about music.” She smiles. “I’ll do that sometime.” he says.

Smith leans over to Jen and kisses her cheek. Jen blushes slightly as turns to him. “Why you do that?” she ask. “I just wanted to.”

“Really?” he nods and smiles “Is there anything else you just want to do.” she smiles. “Yeah there is.” “And what is that?” she ask moves closer. Smith smiles and lightly kisses her. Jen smiles into the kiss. “This something else I want?.” She looks at him. “I if we could hang out together sometime.” she smiles. “Hand me your cell.” she says. Smith does. She opens it and start to miss with it. “What you doing.”
“Deleting that picture of me and Sam.” she says and smirks. “Don’t do that.” he try grab his cell but she turns away. He tries again and she pulls away. Smith moves closer and slips his arm around her waist. “So what you really doing.” he ask. Jen smiles and shows him the new number in his cell. “Call me to hangout sometime.” he kisses her cheek. “I will.” he smiles as he holds her.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment