Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the change

he changing but into what?

Chapter 1 - the change

Chapter 1 - the change
As the full moon raise, my skin itches as my blood pumps. My adrenaline races. My thirst grows as I down another drink. I can’t sit. Still, I keep pacing my room. It happened again. My skin goes hot with fever. I tear at my shirt trying to get it off, hoping to cool my skin but it doesn’t work. So I take off my pants. It doesn’t help. So I start for outside as my skin start to itch again stronger then before. When the cool night air hit my skin. it calm down. then a ungodly pain tear though me and sends me to the floor. I feel little hair poke out of my skin as I hear the sicking sound of bone snapping. My bones are cracking. They start reforming into something different and new. Something more beast like. I try to stand and walk into the woods close to my house. I fall into an animal form once inside the woods. I take off and run feeling the wind in my new fur. I spot a rabbit out the corner of my eye and I go after it. I grab it with my teeth and bite down braking it’s neck. The animal start taking over as I taste the sweet blood. I keep going deeper under the animal control as I rip fur of skin and skin of bone.

I wake up in bed the sheets twisted around me. There dirt under my finger nails and blood dried on my face. ‘Cause last night I became a wolf.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment