Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - date by dare

this is a story i made long ago but its a takuya X zoe story its after the 4th seson

Chapter 1 - date by dare

Chapter 1 - date by dare






Date by Dare


By shake




"Takuya! Zoë! Tommy! J.P.! Koji! Kohijy! Make sure your back here for lunch!" Mrs. Kanbura yelled.



So Takuya shouted through the backdoor as he and the rest of the digi gang headed to the park, "OK Mom!"


The digi gang had come back to the real world, after saving the digi world from lucemon, and upon there return they all went their separate ways, it has been a year sense they had seen each there so Takuya decided to have a sleepover and invite everyone to the sleep over which would last for a week and with that they where at Takuya's in littlie bit over an hour for the best time of their life, and for most of the week they played around but on the last two day Takuya said they should go to the park.



"Hurry up guys!" Takuya shouted back, as he saw the guys lagging behind.

"Were going at our own pace Hatboy don't rush us!" Zoë exclaimed.

Takuya sighed and slowed his pace. Eventually the six came to a clearing. A peaceful meadow in the middle of the park and the only sounds were of nature and their breathing.

"Man it's peaceful out here." Takuya said while taking in a breath.

"Yeah.....So what are we doing here?" Tommy asked.

The question seemed to throw Takuya off-guard, cause his reply was in stutters. "I...I...I... thought we could...enjoy the scenery." Takuya weakly replied.

They weren't buying it. "STUPID" Zoë stated bluntly. "Come on Takuya, were your guest, your suppose to entertain us."


“Ok”, Takuya replied with a sigh


"OK, so what are we going to do?" J.P. repeated again while tying his shoe.

"I don't know. Give me a minute”, Takuya stated


“I've got an idea”, Koji blurted out.


“Really, what”, they questioned

"A game of truth or dare", enplaned Koji

"truth or dare" they parroted.

"Yeah", Takuya returned.

"That's stupid idea", Zoë stated bluntly, giving Koji a annoyed look.

“No it's not”, Koji stated “Ok were in” every one reapplied except Zoë.


"Koji I don't know about this. It seems like its fun and all but..."

"Come ooon." Takuya pried "What are you scared?"

"No." She stated bluntly.

“Ok I'm in”, as she joined them.

The six took a seat in the small peaceful field and then the game was commenced. The six took the opportunity to find out some very interesting secrets about each other and some hilarious dares. At first Zoë wasn't too thrilled, but as the questions and dares got more and more personal and funnier her interest was highly intrigued.


“Ok Takuya truth or dare”, quested Tommy



“Umm truth”, answered Takuya


"OK", Tommy said "When was the first time you cried? I mean full drainage."

Takuya pondered for a minute. "All right, but you all must promise not to laugh?"

They all did the cross their heart motion. "We promise."

Takuya took a deep breath. "OK, you know that old movie called, 'Old Yeller.' It came out before we were born."

"Yeah...So." Koji replied bluntly.

"So, my family ranted it and that was the first movie I ever saw. And I like totally loved that yellow Labrador in the movie." Takuya paused.

"Go on." Kohigy pried.

"Well you know when they have to shoot 'Old Yeller...." started to get teary eyed.

They couldn't contain their self's “You mean (giggle)...you cried when they shot...” At this point they broke into a thunderous laughter.

Takuya turned a bright tomato red. “What's so funny, I couldn't sleep that whole night.” Takuya said dejectedly.

“Awww....Poor Takuya.” Zoë teased, while pinching his cheeks. "I bet you were totally devastated." She added, while continuing her taunting.

“I should have never told you guys,” Takuya said softly, while looking away. They saw his face, a mixture of sadness and betrayal was painted there.

“Takuya were sorry we just couldn't canton our self's” they started.

“No, it's OK....I should have expected you guys to laugh”, Putting on that big goofy smile.

The game continued


“OK, Koji It's your turn.”

“Oh, I don't have anything.” Koji groaned.

"Come on Koij. We've all done at lest two truth or dares each."

"OK, OK, give me a minute." Koji was thinking long and hard. They swore if they looked hard enough she could actually see the little gears turning in Koji's head.

“I got it!" Koji expressed "truth or dare Zoë?"


“Um, I now dare”


“Ok I dare you to go on a date with Takuya tomorrow”



“WHAT!!!!!”



“Takuya!”, “Time for you and your friends to come in its dinner time!”



“Ok time to go guys because the truth is I'm starving.” Stated Tommy



And with that they al headed to Takuya's house and as they walked Zoë thinking about her date tomorrow with Takuya**I can't believe it I have to go on a date with Takuya…………my dream come true!! Maybe I can tell hem how I truly fill inside. **

Meanwhile Takuya was thinking the same thing about Zoë.



************************************************************

After dinner they all got ready for bed Tommy wore Wight and green pajamas to bed, J.P. wore a yellow and blue pajamas, Koji and Kohihy both wore black and Wight pajamas, Takuya wore red pajamas, and Zoë wore pink pajamas. After they got ready they went and got in to bed to go to sleep for the day ahead, but as everyone was sleeping Koji had a sly smile on his face as he had finally fond a way to get Takuya and Zoë to admit their true feelings.



In the morning when they woke up the fond dialyses pancakes waiting for them in the kitchen.



“So Takuya, Zoë are you two ready for your guys' date”, smirked Koji



“Ya I guess so.” replied Takuya



“Ya”, Zoë replied



“Date, what date?” asked Takuya's mom



“Never mind it mom it's only a dare nothings going to happen”, Takuya stated.



“Ok than go have fun with your GIRLFREND.”



“Mom she's not my girlfriend!!!”




“What ever you say honey.”
-_-



Then after they all had picked up their dishes they went to get dressed in to their usual a tire. It was Zoë who was first out so she decided to ask Takuya's mom some questions about Takuya.



“Oh hello Zoë are you ready for your day with my son Takuya?”




“Ya, um I was wandering if you can answer some questions for me?”




“Sheer, what do you want to know Zoë?”




“Well I was wondering if you could tell me where Takuya and I could go today.”




“Well you could always go to go to the mall or the amusement park, hay are asking me because you like him like him.”




“What, no I don't.” Zoë said with a sweet drop on her head and also a small blush.




“Don't try to hide it
I've seen the way you look at him your in love with him, besides your blushing.”



“Ok, its true”, Zoë had to say with a little sadness in her voice.




“Why do you sound so sad Zoë you should be happy.”




“I know it's just that”




“Just what”




“Well it's just that I'm positive he doesn't feel the same as I do”




“I wouldn't be to shier about that”




“Hu, what do you mean?”




“What I mean is you can never really tell if a boy likes you or not”




“Now what's that suppose to mean?”




“Well you see it was the same for me and Takuyas father, you see I had the biggest crush on him in college but I was to shy to tell him.”




“Ok, go on.”




“Then one day I gathered all the courage I could muster, and I walked up to him and I told him that I loved him with all my heart and soul.”




“What was his reaction?”




“At first he was surprised but he quickly got over that and smiled and said “I love you too”, that was the best day of my life.”




“Wow, that's really romantic.”




“I know and hopefully that story will probably give you the little bet of courage you need to tell Takuya how you truly fill about him.”


“I hope so Miss Kanbura, I hope so.”

Mean will Takuya had already gotten ready for his day with Zoë and was outside waiting for Zoë to come out, but as he waited he was thinking of were to go but he decide to let his long time crush Zoë should decide were they would go on there day together.

“Ok Takuya I'm ready to go.”


“Ok, so were do you want to go today?”

“What, you want me to decide were to go?” 0_0


“Shier, I mean I've never gone any were with a girl before, that is alone with a girl before so I figured you should pick were we should go today.”


“That's vary sweet of you Takuya, thank you.”

“No problem, soooo were do you want to go.”


“How about we go to the amusement park.”

“Ok that's fine with me, what ever you want to do.”

With that they left to go to the amusement park down town for a day that would change there life's forever. In no time at all they were at the amusement park ready for a fun full day.

“So what do you want to do first Takuya?”

“I don't know how about you chose first then I chose next ok.”

“Ok.”

“So what do you want to do first?”

“Um how bout we go on the carousal.”

“Carousal, ok fine with me.”

“Cool lets go.”

“Ok.”

After the carousal they decided to get some cotton candy and wonder around a littlie bit before the next rid.

“Ok Takuya it's your tern to chouse the next ride, so what do you won't to go on.”

“Ummm how about we go on the swings.”

“Oh I love the swings it's my favorite rid!!”

“You too it's my favorite too!!”

“Really”

“Ya”

“Wow that's wired.”

“Ya, so let's go.”

“Ok”

After that was all said and done they headed to the swings, after they got strapped in they got up in the air they where laughing their heads off.

“HAY TAKUYA IS THIS FUN OR WHAT!!!”

“YA, THIS IS GREAT, PREATY GOOD CHOUSE HU?!!

“YA, HOW BOUT WE GO ON THE ZIPPER NEXT?!!”

“SHER THAT'S FINE WITH ME!!”

“OK!!”

After the swings the went on the zipper and in the middle of the rid on the kipper something broke on their restraint bar that held them in, broke but they landed on the safety cage, Takuya landed right on top of Zoë with their lips almost touching and when they noticed this both of them blushed a deep red.

“Um sorry Zoë.”

“It's ok Takuya.”

When the ride finally stopped and they got out their faces were steel a deep red which deepened to an even deeper red when they spoke again.

“Um, how bout we do the bumper cars now.”

“Ok.”

After that and after their blushes diminish they went to the bumper cars, and when It was finally their turn they had decided to go in sprit cars so it would be more fun.

3, 2, 1 go!!!!”

“I'm going to get you Zoë!!”

(POW)

“I'm getting you for that Takuya!!”

(Wack)

“Oh you're getting it now Zoë!!”

“Times up!!”

Alman I almost had you, oh well”

“Hay Takuya what you want to go on no.”

“I don't know,” just than Takuya spotted a poster on a near by wall.

“Hay check it out Zoë.”

“What is it Takuya?”

It's a poster saying there's going to be a concert tonight!!”

“Really who's performing?!”

“It says: Napalm Monkeys: are going to be playing.”

“I've never herd of them before.”

“Ya, but you wont know how good something is until you try it.”

“Ya, I guess your right, what time does it start?”

“It starts at tonight at 9:00, want to go?”

“Shier and if its 4:00 right now that means we've got five hours to go, so lets have as much fun as we can, ok?”

“Ok”

“Ok, let's go in the fun house for starters.”

“Ok, than lets go.”

With that they went inside the fun house and started laughing at them selves in the fun mires.

“Hay Takuya, do I look this ugly”, Zoë asked will looking in one of the mires?

“Of cause not Zoë, you look beautiful Zoë.”

As he said that Zoë's face tuned a deep red. As she blushed she replied to his comment.

“Th-thank you Takuya that's sweet.”

“No problem, hay how about we go on the roller coaster next, ok?”

“Ok”

“Cool”

So after the fun house they went on the roller coaster which had five spare terns' four hills and seven lopilopes and after they got water to wet their throats because they were screaming their heads off so much.

“So what do you want to go on next Zoë?”

“How about we go on the fairs wheel?”

“Ok”

“Alright than let's go Takuya.”

As Zoë said this she garbed Takuya's hand and started pulling him to the fairs wheel, and when they got to the top of the fairs wheel it stopped.

“Hay, what's going on?!”

“Don't wore about it Zoë I'm sure there's a good reason for this.”

Just than a man came on the speakers.

“Hello everyone sorry abort the interruption but its 8:45 that means its time for our fire works show, so please enjoy show.”

“Wow its beautiful, isn't Takuya?”

“Ya”, but as he said this he thought **ya but not as beautiful as you Zoë. **

As he taught this the fire works ended and the fairs wheel got going again and it was time for them to get off.

“Takuya, earth to Takuya wake up.”

“Hu”

“Come on Takuya the fire works are over and its time to get off the fairs wheel.”

“Oh sorry Zoë I guess I zoned out, Hay its almost time for the concert!”

“Ok than let's go.”

With that staled they headed to the concert area.

“Ok my name is cyfer and I'll be your announcer tonight, aright lets start things out with Napalm Monkeys with their song: I Don't What To Be Told Grow Up: ok Napalm Monkeys let her rip:



This is to iana and this is what I like


T.C. sum and blink and anix b.x. rock in my room

If you're looking for me ill be at the show

I could never find a better place to go until the day I die

I promise I won't change

So you better give up

I don't want to be told to grow up

And I don't want to change

I just want to have fun

I don't want to be told to grow up

And I don't want to change

So you better give up

Cause I'm not going to change

I don't want to grow up

I like to stay up late spend hours on the phone

Hanging out with all my friends

And never being at home

Being impolite and making fun of every one

I'm in mater but I'm will to this way forever

Till the day I die

I promise I won't change

So you better give up

I don't want to be told to grow up

And I don't want change

I just want to have fun

I don't want to be told to grow up

And I don't want to change

So you better give up

Cause I'm not going to change

I don't want to grow up

I don't want to be told to grow up

I don't want to be told to grow up

I don't want to be told to grow up

And I don't want to change

I just want to have fun

I don't want to grow up

I don't want to change

so you better give up

I don't want to be told to grow up

And I don't want to change

I just want to have fun

I don't want to be told to grow up

And I don't want to change

So you better give up

No I don't want to change

So you better give up cause

I'm not going to change

I don't want to grow up



Next they will play their sing: Never: all right here we go!




I fill your heart


It's beating time with mine

But love love love is on the line

He holds you down but I know you want to run

Well you're hot hot loaded like a gun

Oh you fill oh so trapped and confused

Start with nothing you got nothing to lose

You can never never never ever ever never never never ever

Hide your hart

Don't ever ever ever ever try

If

You

Don't

Give

Your

Hart

Wings

You'll never never never ever never never never ever fly

Brake down the walls

Well you got to cut the ties

Well this pain pain burning in your eyes

Its time to fight

Well its time for tarring free

Will come, come run-in start to me

You know he don't love you like

I do don't make believe

That you don't feel it too

You can never never never ever never never never ever hide your hart

Don't ever ever ever try

If

You

Don't

Give

Your

Hart

Wings

You'll

Never never never never fly



You'll never fly if you want to complain



“Next up it's: I do anything:”



Another day is going by


I'm thinking about you all the time

But you're out there

And I'm here waiting

And I wrote this letter in my head

Cause so many things were left unsaid

But now you're gone and I can think street

This could be my one last chance to make you understand

Ya

I do anything

Just to hold you in my arms

To try to make you laugh cause some how I cant put you in the past

I do anything

Just to fall asleep with you

Will you remember me cause I know I won't forget

You together we broke all the rules

Drinking, dropen out of school

In this place we can never come back

So now maybe after all these years if you missed me have no fear

Ill be here

Ill be waiting

This could be the one last chance to make you understand

And I just can't let you leave me once again

Ya

I do anything

Just to hold you in my arms

To try to make you laugh

Cause some how I cant put you in the past

I do anything

Just to fall asleep with you

Will you remember me?

Cause I know I won't forget you

I close my eyes and all I see is you

I close my eyes I try to sleep I cant for get you

And I do anything for you

I do anything

Just to hold you in my arms

To try to make you laugh

Cause some how I cant put you in the past

I do anything

Just to fall asleep with you

To fall asleep with you with you

Ya

I do anything

to fall asleep with you

I do anything

There's nothing wont do

I do anything

To fall asleep with you

Cause I now I want forget you



“And that was I do anything so now with their last song here comes: what the hart wants:”




She met him down at the laundry mat


Three AM on a washing machine

They sat and take till don

He bout her breakfast at a small café

Morning and tuned in to the rest of the day

When the day was gone

He taught that she Shirley run away

No fairy tale ever stared this way

But its ante the mind that call the shots around here

Stronger powers pull two body's near

Nothing on earth can interfere

When love is what the hart wants

They made a wish on a evening star

From a roof top high above the boulevard

Up in the twilight sky

He held her hand she held her breath

Two lonely harts beating scared to death

Of the chance to fly

Giving in to the odes of feat

This isn't quiet like the plans that thy made

But it's not the mind that call the shots around here

Stronger powers pull two body's near

Nothing on earth can interfere

When love is what the hart wants

It ant the mind that call the shots around here

Stronger powers pull two body's near

Nothing on earth can interfere

When love is what the hart wants

It ant the mind that call the shots around here

Stronger powers pull two body's near

Nothing on earth can interfere

When love is what the hart wants

Ohhh nothing on earth can interfere

When love is what the hart wants



“Well that's it, so let's hear it for the Napalm Monkeys!!”


Than Takuya noted Zoë was starting to doze off.

“Hay Zoë its time to go home”, stated Takuya

“Ok”

So the two left for Takuya's house, but now the day was over and the two were walking back alongside the river with the full moon hanging over head.

“Hay Takuya can we seat down for a sac, my feet are sore.”


“Sure”

“Thanks”

Luckily there was a bench just a few feet away so they took a seat. Zoë looked over at Takuya with a small smile on her face.

“Thank you for today
Takuya, I really enjoyed myself.”

 Takuya grinned. “Me too, you're pretty okay to hang around with Zoë.”

“Right back at you.”

“T
akuya?”

  Takuya looked over at Zoë. “Yeah?”

 “Therese something I've wanted to tell you for awhile now it's just I'm afraid to say it.”

“Don't be afraid, you can tell me anything good or bad.”

“Ok here it goes; we've known each other for awhile now, since the digi world right?”

“Yah, so?”

“So in the digi world I said you guys taught me how to be a friend.”

“Ya”

“Well you taught me more then friend ship, you taught me how to love.”

“What are you saying Zoë.”

“What I'm saying is I love you Takuya”, as she said this a single tear fell from her eyes.

“Zoë why are you crying?”

“Because I know you don't fill the same as I do”, when she aid this she busted in to tears with her hand over her face.

“Zoë its ok, it's ok because you taught me something too”, Takuya said as he raped his arms around her to comfort her.

“What, what did I teach you”, Zoë said as she cried into Takuya's shirt.

“You taught me how to fall in love.”

“What do you mean Takuya”, Zoë asked looking up at Takuya with tearful eyes.

Just than she got lost in the most delightful sensations as she felt her lips caressing his in a firm yet gentle kiss. She reached up her hands and wrapped them around his neck, tangling her fingers in his hair and drawing Takuya closer.(in human history there are five kisses which where rated the most passionate, the most purist, the most loving ,this one left them all behind.)

            It was the perfect end for both of them for a perfect first date.


*** 

Up on the hill above them, someone stood watching the scene playing under the full moon with a soft amused smile on his features. Koji was glad that things worked out as they were supposed to and that the two below had finally found each other.

            Life was good.





The End




Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

digi_freak on July 23, 2005, 11:37:22 AM

digi_freak on
digi_freakThis is soooooo beutiful!*Cries*.

LyokoDreamer on July 17, 2005, 10:16:24 AM

LyokoDreamer on
LyokoDreamerthat was soooooo awesome! i always thougth that those two would make a good couple