Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the attack

a story based on the twilight seires i hav designed some new chacters you can find images of thes on my gallery, its a work in progress my typings not great anyways its bout a vampire called tomas an a were wolf called jade... enjoy

Chapter 1 - the attack

Chapter 1 - the attack
Night

Chapter one

It was quite to quite. London one of the busiest cites in the world. And they were the only two people for miles around...I say people well actually one was human. Tomas harry Armstrong, 21 years old and handsome !. He has dark brown eyes like chocolate longish blonde hair that always looked liked he had just tumbled out of bed. He was tall much taller than his companion, though that might have something to do with that his companion was a wolf. Her head came up past his waist she had black her all over except for the end of her tail which was the purest white. However this isn’t how she always looked it was just part of the job.
“I don’t like this” the wolf growled.
“don’t worry white tip I’m sure the others have found them by now” said Tomas
The wolf sighed “I wish you wouldn’t call me that”.
Tomas smiled and nudged the wolf affectionately. “Jade then” he said and the wolfs tail wagged.
Jade was a werewolf. Not the kind that turns when the moon is full but a kind of shape shifter that protect people from the dangers that they didn’t even know were there. Tonight was just one of many patrol nights an as usual her pack had giving her a lone visual. She didn’t mind though Tomas was there. They had imprinted on each other 3 years ago. Jade remembered it well.
Flashback: 3 years ago. She ran though the streets of London faster than any normal person could possibly move. Usually she was more careful to conceal her unusual qualities but Jade Turner was late. “late again the others are gonna kill me !!” she groaned. Jade stood at an average of 5;3ft she had hazel eye and her hair was a shock of red an orange. The 16 year old dogged quickly thru the crowed of people. “outta the way” “sorry” “I said move !!” these were the sorts of things people said as a figure rushed past an most heard her with enough time to get out of the way. All but one it wasn’t till the last second when a tall figurer walked right out in front of her. BANG!! the two fell to the floor.
“Ouch hey !! why don’t you watch where you’re going !! the boy said angrily.
“Me !! what about you, you....jade looked up they locked eyes.
Hazel nut and chocolate great combo.
Jade was interrupted in her daze
“hey stop daydreaming white tip” Tomas teased
“that’s it !!” jade pounced on her mate. Imprinting is probably most easily described as love at first site but this kind of love never goes away its as though 1000s of steel cables bonded these two together. Jades leap made her land directly on Tomas’s chest causing him to fall backwards. The two laughed. Tomas ruffled her fur. Nothing fazed him not her being a werewolf protector of the city, it just worried him he often feared that one day she would get in a fight she would not win.
That day was coming sooner than either one of them could of guessed.
As they rolled around together neither noticed the sudden chill in the air around them till it was too late.
A sudden noise and jades ears pricked up and her head snapped in the direction of the sound. Her brilliant noses snuffed the wind for a trace of the unknown body. A sent a bad one real bad!. A growl rose up from her thought.
“Behind me Tomas” she barked.
“Wa ? why” he stammered
“Now !!” was the urgent reply.
Tall hooded figures were around them suddenly. Tomas looked round at them the were five all together. The fist figure move there hood down. Hey had pale skin ashen looking. Tomas never seen them but when he looked at the blood red eyes glaring at him he knew they were vampires. Jade pack knew the was at least two in the area but, even then why let her come on patrol alone. What did they expect her two do against these creatures....alone.
“is this it” the vampire said in a mocking tone “London’s champion, your just a little girl”
“OI !! watch who your callin little moron”. Jade snapped, her fur bristled.
“Cool down”. Tomas urged “Don’t lose your head”
Jade fur still stood on end rumbling growls coming from her chest. where are you she thought out to her pack come help me. The was no answer.
The vampires pressed in. Jade lent against Tomas how can I protect him against this I should of never have let him come. sensing how she felt Tomas gripped her fur “I would never let you do this alone” he whispered. Jades tail wagged.
“isn’t that sweet” the lead vampire mocked he had long black hair and looked thin but not hungry this struck jade as odd why were the so many and more importantly what the hell were they doing if not hunting. As if sensing her thoughts the vampire spoke again.
“tell me you an your so called pack, you’ve had lots of people disappearing but no bodies, I suppose its only fair to tell you since it will be your last night on earth”. Tomas flinched. The vampire continued. “we are a selected group of vampires, we have one mission that is to make more vampires” he grinned flashing his teeth waiting for a reaction. Jade growled lowly in her thought. Then he continued.
“You see we don’t just change anyone are coven is very select”
“And which coven is that” jade said her ears rammed forward listing to any sing that the pack was coming an trying to bide time.
The vampire smiled. “now that would be telling wouldn’t it”
Jade pressed him “if I am about to die” Tomas griped her fur harder “then I think you should at least tell me who is my executer”.
“My name is David if you really want to know”
“Let’s just get the boy” one of the other vampires spat out at him.
Jades breath, caught. Tomas paled. “Why do you wasn’t me?”
“We think you could be of use to us” said the other vampire she removed her hood she had long fair hair.
Jade growled “leave him alone or ill rip you to shreds leach !!” her fur bristled even more as she took up a defensive posture in front of Tomas. Tomas felt her body quaking next to his an looked at her he looked at them the group had pressed in further what hope did they have. He stroked jades fur “ill come quietly” he said.
Jades head snapped up to looked at him “what? No you won’t don’t you dare say things like that!!” she almost yelled her voice shock slightly and he knew she didn’t believe that. “Jade this town needs you, there no way out I have to do this”
He went to walk around hr but she blocked his path teeth bared “I won’t let you” she took up her defensive pose again.
“Enough of this kill her” said the female vampire.
“Gladly” answered David.
He leapt for her thought. She leapt for his knocking him down and seizing his face in her jaws.
“NOOOOOOO!! LEAVE HER ALONE ILL COME QIETLY”. Tomas yelled “don’t hurt her”.
The other three vampires leapt at jade and she was lost under them but not before her eyes meet his. There message was clear , RUN. Tomas watched in horror frozen for a few second before remembering the female. She stared at him then her lips pulled up over her teeth”. You heard her run make this fun for me”
With the sound of steel clashing together in the background Tomas ran he had to find the pack even if it was the last thing he did. The female gave chase. Tomas ran faster than he had ever done in his life. “kai” “kai” “KAIIIII” he called the alphas name. The was no answer why were they never round when the was real trouble. He ran round a corner into an alleyway hoping to lose the female.
In the distance a single desperate howl. Tomas gasped tears welling in his eyes in the confusion he went around another corner into a dead end. He gasped “no, No NOOO” turning to go the other way his heart stopped. The females face was two inches from his.
“there now don’t cry you will have a new family a strong one, one that’s not quiet how should I say....DEAD” she laughed. Then quite suddenly she stopped her jaw opened wide an she flung herself on him. Her teeth crushed against his collar bone. Tomas screamed out in agony, and collapsed to his knees . the female clinging to him injecting more an more venom into him. It burned oh how it burned, and her cried.
Images of the last three years went racing though his mind all of them including jade the single most important thing in his life. When they meet there first date, first kiss ,when they first made love all of it was gone over far too soon. Tomas closed his eyes. As he did there was a scuffling sound in the alleyways and the growl of a huge animal.
Jade
Skidding to a halt after following Tomas sent the best sent in the hole world. She could believe it she had done it out numbered four to one and she did it killed them all, well David scarpered half way trough the fight but he was missing a hand. She grinned a wolf grin she had burned what was left the sent of the female a David were now on the other side of town an Tomas was close so he must be ok. Also Kai the alpha males sent had appeared and he was with Tomas , he must of showed up just in time. “I take back everything I said about him” Jade mumbled to herself. She moved down the alleyway sure enough there was Kai the biggest ,laziest an probably meanest wolf there ever was. Jades tail wagged but quickly stopped as the huge grey wolf move an she saw Tomas’s body motionless on the floor.
“No....” she went to leap over the male wolf but he grabbed her in his jaws.
“It’s to late his dead cub” for once in all her time with the pack she ignored this jab about being a cub.
“No its no it can’t be” she wiggled free an went to the body nudging it with her nose gently.....nothing. She nudged him harder. He was covered in blood soaked in it. Jade whined, she felt grief welling up inside her. It couldn’t end like this it just couldn’t. Her and Tomas were meant to be together always. More grief. She threw herself over the body sobbing, broken whimpering. She raised her head and howled to the sky, howled all the pain into song. The howls turned to crying as her form changed back to human her peachy skin cut an bruised. Tears streaked her face.” its not supposed to be this way” she gasped.
“Well maybe now your do your job” Kai sneered
She rounded on him eyes blazing “what !?”. She changed back to a wolf snarling teeth bad. All this pain had to be taken out on someone after all teeth bared she advanced.
Kai backed away. Coward thought jade. “How dare you say that I patrol alone every single night, it’s you and the others who don’t bother, there not even here now are they bet there off havin a great time somewhere .... AS USAL !!!” she advanced further pushing him out of the ally.
“there were five of them Kai and one of me”. They were in the street now the was enough room. “This pack sickens me all you do is show of an leave me to do the work an its initially your fault his dead, you’re gonna pay !!” she bounded at him. He defended himself he was a lot bigger than her and she was tired from her earlier battle. Still she left her mark. They separated panting heavily a chunk was missing out jades ear and Kai had a huge gash on his face. jade smirked “show off with mug like that” she sniggered.
Two other wolfs appeared a brown one who’s name was Jason and a sandy one called mike.kai stood up to his full height. “Witness this pack, she attacked me an accused us of misusing our powers so ....I banish her, hear me the cub must leave” the other wolfs growled and advanced. jade stared at them for a second.
“You don’t have to attack ill go, it’s not like I wanna be in your stooped pack anyway” she looked at the ground though she didn’t like them it really would mean she was alone. suddenly there was a sound in the ally. Jade turned from the other leaving them behind her forever. Racing back to where what remained of Tomas was jades feet swiftly took her but the body had gone. There was blood just blood. Jade sniffed at it growling slightly as two familiar scents hit her David and that powerful female. They had comeback for him. What did they really need him for the was only one way to find out. Jade would become a hunter not a protector. She would hunt and kill for information till she found her Tomas because she knew that somewhere he would be alive. Different but still alive and she will find him because they were meant to be always.
Jade raised the nose to the sky and called to the moon leaving it all behind in search of a future with Tomas.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkwolf333 on January 12, 2009, 6:20:20 AM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333Aw great chapter. gripping start^^

shewolf2118 on January 12, 2009, 6:52:38 AM

shewolf2118 on
shewolf2118thnx ^^