Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - a new family

a story based on the twilight seires i hav designed some new chacters you can find images of thes on my gallery, its a work in progress my typings not great anyways its bout a vampire called tomas an a were wolf called jade... enjoy

Chapter 2 - a new family

Chapter 2 - a new family
Chapter 2
A new family


Tomas.
Alone. That’s how he liked it now. Alone was best he could think then. Think about what happened that night in 1981 when he first became this.
In a darkened room a figure lent against the window frame casually. His long blonde hair covered most of his face behind it his eyes were closed. Tomas Armstrong was his name or at least it used to be, now just simply tom to his adopted family. Tom was thinking what it was like before he meet them, before he was one of them.
Memoires of his past were still fresh in his mind even though it had been 28 years since that night they were still there.tom smirked his body hadn’t changed mush either not in age anyway. He was a little taller, his skin pale deathly pale and as the sun shone on it briefly through an open window it sparkled like a million diamonds. His figure was more muscular than it had been an then of course the were the eyes. They had been dark chocolatley brown but now...Toms’ eyes flickered open. Red, BLOOD RED !!. The eyes burned with a hunger that was unnatural to any living creature. No this creature technically wasn’t what you would call alive. He was a monster now. A vampire.
Tom walked away from the window as the sun rose higher in the sky. Someone might spot him and that would never do. No the others would be most upset. Across the street from him in another building, another window sat David. Part of his new family and at this point in time his hunting partner. David caught Thomas’s eye as he moved smirking .
“Hungry are we” he mouthed.
Tomas said nothing. Try as he might he couldn’t hold his hunger back anymore. He had to kill. He hated doing it but ,it was the only way. It was painful to him because of his certain ability made it so. Also painful because of the shame it brought him every time he feed. It tore at his very heart and even though that heart couldn’t beat any more it still hurt. It hurt because of her. What she would think if she ever saw him what she would have to do if she ever saw him.
He stopped walking glaring at the floor. “Don’t think about her, it’s over you will never see her again...you CANT EVER SEE JADE AGAIN” he roared at himself.
“Will you Just shut your mouth” hissed a menacing female voice.
Toms head turned to the direction of the sound. A pale woman long fair hair, a childlike face. Anna. His leader his creator in some ways his mother. In a sick way. She approached him.
“Your scare the prey” she smiled at him she reached up touching his face.
Pain seized tom.
He held it not wanting to give her the satisfaction. Eventually she let go sighing to herself. “My your getting strong” she smiled again “perhaps a stronger dose will remind you to keep thoughts to yourself” she raised her hands to him. Tom’s teeth pulled over his lips he growled.
David made the signal a low whistle. Too low for human ears, and that’s what the prey were human.
Tom and Anna walked together to the window “time to hunt my child” Anna’s voice said.tom looked at the floor .
“This just get this over with” he muttered.
“Stop pretending you don’t love it, I know you do we all do no matter how much some of us will deny it” was the reply from David who was in the window now opposite.
“shut up both of you here they come” Anna whispered. All three stiffened as the sent of human blood and the sound of crashing hearts hit them.
Bellow them a group of three unsuspecting people. Perfect one each. They leapt from the hiding places in a flash. The two young men and a woman stared at them in horror there heart beast increase.
“Dinner is served boys” Anna commented.
The groups eye widened as death moved like lighting Anna an David grabbed at the men’s thoughts.
Tom went for the female. She begged, and cried. As tom made a grab for her he touched her face , and her memories fazed into his. She was a mother of 4 these two men were her husband and her brother in law.
If tom could of wept with her he would have. However vampires don’t cry and with the thirst burning his thought and venom pouring in his mouth he bit her neck an feasted.
“i am a murder” he said to himself .

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkwolf333 on January 12, 2009, 6:24:00 AM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333Interesting Chapt