Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - hunting and jacob black

a story based on the twilight seires i hav designed some new chacters you can find images of thes on my gallery, its a work in progress my typings not great anyways its bout a vampire called tomas an a were wolf called jade... enjoy

Chapter 3 - hunting and jacob black

Chapter 3 - hunting and jacob black
Chapter 3
Hunting and Jacob black

White tip was running. She had been running for the past 28 years almost always as wolf. A black wolf with a white tipped tail hence the name white tip. Not her real name but she was known by it now, that way she kept her mind from going full wolf. After all she wasn’t that far off now she even hunted for food like a wolf. Jade turner had been worldwide looking for a coven vampires but never seemed to get even close she spent years in Europe, Australia and now she was in America. Folks Washington America to be precise.
She turned her nose to the sky, breathing in the scent of the deer in the forest below. Her mouth watered. They smelt sweet. They had feed on the grass and on fallen fruits and flowers. Sings autumn was coming. She was down wind they wouldn’t smell her or hear her. Heck they wouldn’t see her till she had one of them in her jaws. She breathed again. There was a young buck he was injured from a fight with another male. It was all too easy.
White tip moved stealthily down into the forest. Coming up on the clearing where the deer were. Again she closed her eyes and breathed in there sent . Her eyes opened an her head turned toward her target. There he was one of last year’s fawns she guessed, he wouldn’t live to see next year with a wound like that. She was just putting him out of his misery. the heard had already pushed him onto the edge of the clearing . so She inched forward. Raising her head above the grass so she could see if she had closed the gap enough. She could smell the blood hear his heart beat. As she prepared to pounce the buck looked up, hunter an prey locked gaze.
The buck raised himself up on his legs. Shacking his antler snorting loudly. “Don’t come near me I’m not dead yet wolf” he seemed to say. White tip growled teeth bared. He had more fight in him than she thought. A split decision which hunger decided she leapt at the buck landing on his back griping him with her fangs. The buck thrashed about wildly. “Get off pup”. White tip tightened her grip on him. The buck heaved itself upright an she slide off. She landed with a thud an his hooves thundered next to her head. White tip scuffled out of the way before attacking again this time her aim was true , the thought. Her weight dragged him down, his gasps filled the air until ...silence. the breathing. The rushing blood. The heart beat all gone.
Panting white tip heaved her prize out of the clearing into a smaller more secluded patch of grass, she had seen nearby. With the trees closed around her she would have some privacy. What she didn’t realise that the was someone already there.
As white tip entered the clearing she froze. She dropped her victim and her jaw remain open a girl was sitting in the middle of the ring if trees crying her heart out. She smelt odd, very odd. She looked up at white tip her eyes were dark gold. She had lots of soft reddish brown ringlets for hair her skin was ivory. She looked at white tip then looked at the dead buck. Her eyes widened an she looked suddenly very hungry. Forgetting for a moment she was a wolf an talking wolf tend to unnerve most people white tip spoke.
“are you lost where are your parents” she said ducking her head so she was level with the girl. Unfazed the little girl crawled past white tip an sat herself down by the buck .
“hey what you doin kid” white tip questioned, this was one weird kid an she really did smell strange. Kind off like a vampire but not quite.
She watched the child lift the bucks leg to he mouth an being to drain its blood. If white tip had been human she would of gone vey pale. She took a sharp breath then recovering from her initial shock she growled “hey that’s my lunch....get away from their”
The child continued.
Fury came over jade. This was her kill and this leach couldn’t have it !!. She placed her muzzle between the monstrous child and pushed her away . not too hard but enough to get the message across “now look here ya little...what eva you are this is my deer, MINE not yours gottit it buddy” she glared. The child looked hurt then quite suddenly glared back bent her head back.
“Im hungry !!!” she yelled.
“well boo hoo for you so am I ,” replied white tip.
“you should share” was the retort.
White tip glared “just what are you u talk older than you look and well to be quite frank bout it you whiff a bit” her muzzle was near the Childs face.
“share your food, my parents say you should share things....so dose Jacob I’m gonna tell him you were mean to me” the girls ringlets bounce as she talked.
“look ya kinda cute kid but I’m not scared of you and I’m certainly not scared of this Jacob guy” smirked the wolf.
No sooner had she finished her sentence when the child screamed at the top of her lungs “I want Jacob !!!!!!” and responding to this call was a howl in the distance. White tip understood Jacob was on his way. A wolf. A werewolf f. Like her.
Seconds passed and a huge russet coloured wolf burst through the trees skidding to a halt in front of the child. The wolf liked her full in the face. “Are you ok” “are you hurt” his actions said urgently.
Time to disappear thought white tip. She picked up her deer in her mouth look over he shoulder at the odd couple. The girl was touching the wolfs face. The wolfs expression...angry.
“you’re not goin anywhere” he growled.
“Mffff mff mtt” came the muffled response. Translation like you could stop me.
Jacob bounded in front of her in a swift movement. Quicker than she thought. Ditch the deer an run her instincts . said. Her stomach growned in response. She could hunt again white tip dropped the food into the girls path and raced off. She had only gone a few yards thinking she would be fine. That he would stay with the girl an she would go into the city an scrounge some human food of someone the pitiful stray routine always worked. However as she rounded a large oak tree there was Jacob. He was HUGE bigger even than kai. The deer hung from his mouth barley touch the floor the girl on his back. He dropped the deer.
“Why were you harassing nessie” he said angrily
“I wasn’t harassing anyone....weight...did u just call her nessie as in the monster nessie” white tip smirked.
“That’s her nickname” glared he
“Don’t worry I like it” nessie said ruffling Jacobs’s fur this must be a normal response.
“What’s wrong with that !, its cute” said the russet wolf.
“oh I agree ....cute ..um hi nessie...” giggled the black wolf. Jacob growled slightly. White tip continued “ could i hav my deer now” she asked.
“no it ours now” said Jacob. His turn to smile.
“well then get outta my way then ill be out your fur....and er nessies hair” white tips tail wagged she was enjoying this. She was about to tease further when she smelt them. The were four of them and they were heading this way. Her fur stood up she growled loudly. She had fought this many before an won for that matter but she was to hungry to tired to fight this bunch. They smelt a little different but what did that matter vampires are vampires. She went to doge round Jacob “you should get outta here” she barked.
Jacob grasped her tailed in his jaws pulling her back “I think you better stay the others will wanna no what your doin here”.
“Others nothing ! there are vampires coming I’m off” white tip said. Jacob blocked her.
“Maybe Edward can figure you out his good at that” Jacob said.
“Do you have a lose screw in that fat head of yours !!” white tip snapped.
“OI !! watch it cub” jacob teased now he was having fun.
“don’t call me that now move...she was surrounded. three adult vampires one slim but well toned. curly golden hair like a lions main he was covered in scars. A female stood with him black hair in a spiky pixie style cut although clearly an adult she was very small. The last was average height with long soft brown curly hair her eyes were on nessie. White tip noticed all had the same golden eyes.
She dashed to the child and to the black wolf horror picked her up. Why didn’t Jacob defended her ,were they hunting the child together ? was Jacob an kind off pet to this coven. It didn’t matter white tip had to run she couldn’t take this kind off confusion. She dashed away an had barely gone half a yard when.
SMASH !!!!
White tip ran head long into the last vampire. Smashing her head into his waist. It was like colliding with a truck. Dazed she shook her head and looked up at what she was pretty sure was a truck and hopefully not a vampire at all. There he was tall ,strong he had allburn hair. The same golden eyes. The vampire reacted typically as one dose when coming face to face with its mortal enemy. It bared his teeth and hissed. White tip stared her vision went blurry. She couldn’t make anything out but she smelt the others as they caught up with her. This was bad.
“bring it on I can take it ya bunch of leaches....and fat headed dog” she slurred. Then nothing it all went black.
“daddy” said nessies voicein a disapproving ton “ you killed her”
The hole group chuckled at the girl.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkwolf333 on January 13, 2009, 6:29:19 AM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333cool u added the cullens and jacob.