Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - am i dead

a story based on the twilight seires i hav designed some new chacters you can find images of thes on my gallery, its a work in progress my typings not great anyways its bout a vampire called tomas an a were wolf called jade... enjoy

Chapter 4 - am i dead

Chapter 4 - am i dead
Chapter 4
Am I dead ?
Jade
If this was what is was like to die. Then it wasn’t all that bad. Jade felt warm. Clean and comfortable. There was a relaxing atmosphere around her. It stank though. She supposed that was her own rotting flesh. Had they eaten her, she wondered. Perhaps stuffed her an showed her of as a trophy or maybe they had giving her remains to that pet of there’s. Stupid ,fat headed git. If he had just let her past she could carry on with her mission. Tomas. Poor Tomas. Who would help him now.
A noise near by. Sounded like someone leaning forward on a chair. “How is she” said a voice from another direction. Jade twitched. That voice. His voice.
“fat head” she said blearily.
Laughter. “she’s fine but she will be very disorientated. She is under the impression you are our pet”
We should limit how many of us she sees or shell panic” said a new voice. A nice voice. It continued “Jasper, Jacob stay hear the rest of you should go”
“Oi me too” someone joined in.
“Alice please”
“I’m staying”
“Alice” growled the first voice.
“shut up !” jade crocked. As she moved she realised she wasn’t in as great shape as she thought. She felt kind off stiff. Bruised. And most of all hungry, she opened her hazel eyes. Four sets looked back at her. She recognised the dark wolf like eyes of one guy. All other eyes were gold. She sat up quickly an growled. Edging off the bed.
“Hey it’s ok your safe” said the wolf boy.
“SAFE, SAFE I don’t think...she edged back tumbling of the bed. “Ouch ...bugger” sahe said from the floor.
The wolf boy bounded forward. “Easy Jacob” said a voice. It belonged to the tall red haired male. The wolf boy...Jacob turned around. To the voice.
“aw stop whining Edward she’s fine she smells calm enough” he grinned.
Jade peered at them all over the bedside. Where in the name of hells trousers am i she wondered.
“you’re at the Cullen residence” Edward answered. As if he read her thoughts. As she thought this a smirk went across his face.
“And I’m here because ?” she began. Again Jacob bounded forward pulling her over the bed by one arm. Her mussels complained at the rough action. His face was very close to hers. Too close she couldn’t help but growl.
“Whoa easy we won’t hurt ya, if we wanted to hurt ya we would of done it by now” he said but he gave her some space. Jade supposed this was true but still this was weird, they were weird. She looked at them they looked like vampires but their eyes were wrong they felt different. Different to all the ones she had met anyhow. The ones she killed. A look flashed across Edwards face. He stiffened. As she watched him.
Jade looked closer at her captors. From Edward tall, handsome and serious. To Jacob well annoying for a start but he had a kind face that looked like he laughed a lot. Then the was the other smaller than Edward with blond curly hair he watched her jade glanced over his scars. The hairs on the back of her neck prickled. Danger ! her instincts told her. Her eyes meet his and suddenly she was calm again. Still this was the group from the clearing where were the rest and why had they brought her here.
“What are you doing in these parts anyway said Jacob. Before jade could answer Edward cut in.
“She’s hunting” he said “vampire hunting”. He scowled but said no more.
Jacob however grinned “well I’ve got that covered, these parts are safe these vampires are s vegetarians’”
Jade eyes widened. How was that even possible !.
It was jaspers turn “We eat animal blood not peoples” he said again that feeling of calm wafted over her. “I’m sure an experienced hunter has met our kind before”.
“um no actually” jade was pretty sure that was sarcasm in his voice but drowning in the calmness feeling flooding the room she didn’t respond. “I haven’t meet anyone like that....” she realised then “you still haven’t explained why I’m here”. They all looked at the a range of expressions.
“Well we couldn’t leave you there not after you fainted seeing Edwards ugly mug” Jacob said. He sat near her. His body language open friendly. Why was that. He didn’t know her, he was acting very different form before perhaps that had to do worth the absence of the little girl. Was the girl safe she wondered and why did he bother helping her she wasn’t pack. Heck her own pack would of left her for that matter. Why did they seem to care.
Jades gaze moved over to Edward. He was studying her curiously “ do you travel alone or would you like us to contact your pack to come for you”
She looked at him for a moment “no, I have no pack”. she stared at the floor it was easier than looking at the shocked expression that everyone’s face wore when she said she was alone. No wolf travelled that way. No wolf was meant to.
Jacob grinned “you can join up with mine if u like Leah would love that”.
Jade didn’t wonder who Leah was she just wondered why these people were being so nice. She could sort of understand Jacob he too was wolf and wolves like the company of other wolfs. Vampires though, vampires couldn’t be nice. Could they?. Maybe if there were the would be a chance a chance for Tomas.
Edwards voice interrupted her thoughts “you should stay till you 100% then you can continue your mission” as he left the room with jasper and Jacob he added “she’s all yours Alice”.
There was a movement form the other side of the room and the pixie haired girl appeared. Jade jumped. Had she been there the whole time ?. Alice ran forward hugging jade tightly.
“ we are going to be great friends” she beamed.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkwolf333 on January 14, 2009, 6:07:16 AM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333great chapter ^^ I like the Qoute "shes all yours Alice" i dunno why but i do

shewolf2118 on January 14, 2009, 8:12:14 AM

shewolf2118 on
shewolf2118lol jade is alices new play thing !!