Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - mother

a story based on the twilight seires i hav designed some new chacters you can find images of thes on my gallery, its a work in progress my typings not great anyways its bout a vampire called tomas an a were wolf called jade... enjoy

Chapter 5 - mother

Chapter 5 - mother
Chapter five
Mother


Tomas
Tomas had his eyes closed in thought. It was that time again. Anna was pushing him to the edge. She was so controlling. She always got what she wanted and what she wanted now was to extend her family. In the time Tomas had been in her coven anna went through this stage ever through years. It was partly jades fault that this happened or so he was told.
Tomas thought back to that night when it had happened.
It was dark and cold night unnaturally cold. They were surrounded by five vampires. No way out ,no way to survive. Red eyes opened. He took a needed breath. The pain from that night was still fresh in his mind he knew what happened to him that night ,he became this creature feeding of others. Jade however he knew very little about. All he knew was what David had told him.
He had said she put up an furious fight killing the other three members of the family tearing them into pieces like a animal possessed. Tom shivered he was glad not to of seen it in some ways. One because he knew seeing her in such danger would of scared him an the other reason seeing her in that light may of scared him slightly of her. He new although way smaller than most werewolf’s she was quicker and stronger than the rest of the pack she should of been alpha but the so called rules of the pack said they had to be commanded by a male. Still it was hard to believe that jades killing spree that night lead to this. It wasn’t her fault that Anna was completely mad though. He knew that. Jade would an did all she could that night to wipe out the threat this coven presented.
Tomas ,David and Anna were searching for victims. Not just any victims they had to have a gift. They were looking for people Anna could change. Anna was fussy like that she wanted only the best for her “family”. She was so controlling. She had picked Tomas weeks before they attacked him and jade. He had been chosen because as a human he had ,had an photographic memories he cloud see things perfectly, always his most treasured memories stayed clear. People’s faces name place everything was clear. the memories of jade all of them were like they had happened in the last few months not 28 years ago. Even now after the change. He remembered so much of his human life. Now though this gift had mutated with his body allowing him to see the memorise of other people when he touched his hands to their head. Now he was Anna’ s “child”. Her greatest creation she boasted.
He tried to escape her rule at first. Each time he was caught and punished for his insolence. She controlled him and David her mate in the same sick way. David often got picked on for abandoning the others on that night long ago. He had no gifts really, quite a good tracker but nothing special. He was a push over that’s why Anna picked him. She was boss and that was that. She blamed him partly for her lose. Anna seemed obsessed. She wanted a large coven all with gifts. She had changed many people while Tomas had lived with them but mostly had either died or been killed for one reason or another. Anna sometimes just abandoned the newborns because they went good enough,
Now “mother” wanted a new child. They had gone to America to search for their latest edition. Anna wanted another girl to help her lead. All three of them were on foot in a forest just outside Washington State. They had not feed in days so moods were bad. David picked on Tomas but he could ignore that. Anna he couldn’t she hurried him nagged and moaned at him. To try harder. To be more aggressive. To be the animal he was. Why did he put up with it he didn’t know. Something told him not to give up. That he was needed, wanted an unbreakable bond keeping him to earth.
A hand caught his arm. It stabled him like a million red hot steel rods were being forced into his skin it went up the length of his arm up his neck and into his skull. “Tom my darling” chimed a voice as he writhed in agony “what have i told you about daydreaming” Anna finished. Tomas pulled away. Growling slightly. Anna’s eyes narrowed.
“pardon?” she asked the pain increased.
“sorry....”Tomas thought quickly “I’m just hungry” he finished. Staring at the floor. His red eyes hide the anger, the rage within him. He didn’t deserve this.
Anna let go “we will feast in the next town” she smiled.
“lets just hurry up im hungry to ,stop fussing over the brat” David snapped. He would usually be punished for this sort of comment. Anna left him however her mind elsewhere.
“very well lets hunt” she said. And they crossed the border into Washington state.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkwolf333 on January 17, 2009, 10:20:41 AM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333Great job on this chapter